Ukraine

1517 | Ответить: 27 Views .: 1517 | Reply: 27
print ago Forward

[Life] The question of the Pronto Soccorso for visa child

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 2.2.2015 15:59:18 | descending
I did not know where to put, and decided to put in "life in Italy", as our home - it's part of our life here. I have a question: my nephew contracted a viral infection that turned into a sore throat, already visible pustules. A child 5 Days of fever, cough and so on. The private pediatrician can get there tomorrow evening, the next day my sister and nephew fly away, but the road will be long, and the child is completely limp. Can I apply to the ambulance? How much is it? Perhaps someone faced?
erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
2 #
Posted 02/02/2015 16:03:36

Re: Question about a juice with a visa for the child

Insurance they should be? It says where to call and explain everything over the phone, in which you can contact the nearest hospital. Pay will not have anything covered by insurance.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 2.2.2015 16:07:39 Author | Posted 02/02/2015 16:07:39

Re: Question about Pronto Soccorso for visa child

Pay still necessary, then the insurance company returns the money. But, after reading, our insurance, we realized that, most likely, and will not pay, as theorists with a sore and you can wait before coming home. That is why there was such question.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
4 #
Posted 02/02/2015 16:09:57

The Pronto Soccorso or Guard medic may apply and illegals. You do not have to pay anything. The only thing they do not do magic, write out a prescription for the pill. I would have thought to drag the child to turn into many hours prontosokkorso or not when such symptoms as you have.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
5 #
Posted 02/02/2015 16:10:55

but if you go to the Pronto sokorso ?? the temperature is? You can give the takipirin and breathe spray through a mask - A maple with some water sea in half pneymorel syrup is very good, but it is usually at the pharmacy to order a couple of hours brought
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 4 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
6 #
Posted 02/02/2015 16:13:45

I would have thought to drag the child to turn into many hours prontosokkorso or not when such symptoms as you have.

We Guards small stage .... and there it is possible to start a call to try. More importantly, where you are geographically, as in Milan, for example, have structures that provide immediate assistance for little money including illegal immigrants and not only. Light Si-si wrote about this hospital.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
7 #
Posted 02/02/2015 16:38:28

Pay still necessary, then the insurance company returns the money. But, after reading, our insurance, we realized that, most likely, and will not pay, as theorists with a sore and you can wait before coming home. That is why there was such question.
Bo, it all depends on the insurance probably. I have twice appealed for the insurance, as a tourist, once with a rather trifling sore, did not pay a penny, everything was covered.
You Masha gave good advice about the takipirin and ingallyatsii.Eschё Tantum verde nebul spray can for children less than 6 years old, with angina.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
# 8
Posted 02/02/2015 16:38:30

damn I understand you !!! the very next day to fly, and the child as always ill before departure - unaccustomed cold apartment Italy (((((here and I think whether to lead a doctor to 7 pm, or did not take, and let the house sit (((even now, this virus nasty!!

advise even buy Benetton woolen jacket - only saw there made of wool and a good next to the skin or T-shirt to wear - helping a warm and woolen socks on feet
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted 02/02/2015 16:51:36

Maybe try all the same call to the insurance and listen to what people will say, maybe the doctor will be sent home, given that it is the child? ...
We had the opposite case, when the husband was something like a sore throat with a small point on a trip to Russia. And he tur.strahovke called on the same day at the doctor's house, he appointed treatment, but advised to contact the Laura. Then again, I called the insurance and those sent to take him to a private clinic in the neighborhood, no queues etc ... plus a pharmacy, in addition to checks, took receipt .. In summary: for did not pay doctors, there are insurance negotiated the clinic on the phone, and the costs of the drugs and then wrote a statement and sent to the insurance by mail, and a few weeks after her husband's card and transferred the money for drugs.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Опубликовано 2.2.2015 17:20:49 Author | Posted 02/02/2015 17:20:49

We guard the physician for children only works on Saturdays at other times or to the pediatrician or the emergency room, Maple in angina is not effective, there is a cortisone. Tantum Verde ilk is already being used in vain. Like all folk remedies and aerosol. Called the insurance, we were told to go where we wish, read: centuries and take a quick check. Upon arrival will pay. So now I think: how many can take?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 18:43, Processed in 0.733142 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning