City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 1.2.2015 18:58:25 | descending
http://krasotka.postimees.ee/305 ... -privodjat-k-ljubvi

20 years ago, psychologist Arthur Aron conducted a simple experiment in his laboratory. He suggested previously unknown male and female together to answer 36 questions. Then they need to have been silently watching each other's eyes for 4 minutes. After six months, participants in the experiment were prepared to marry.

AdMe.ru published this list of questions. Answers to them are forced to open up and show their vulnerability zone, which promotes convergence.

Choosing from all the world, who would you have invited for dinner?

Would you like to be famous? In what field?

Before you make a phone call you ever rehearse what going to say? Why?

How do you imagine a perfect day?

When the last time you sang with myself? And for someone else?

If you could live to 90 and keep a mind or a body of thirty years in the last 60 years of his life, which would you choose?

Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?

Name the three things in common, that is, you and your partner.

What in your life do you feel most grateful?

If you could change anything in the course of their education, what would it be?

4 minutes tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.

If you could wake up tomorrow, acquiring quality or ability, what / how?

If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about you, about your life, about the future or about something else, what would you like to know?

Is there something that you've dreamed of doing for a long time? Why do not you do this?

What is the greatest achievement of your life?

What do you value most in your friends?

What is your fondest memory?

The worst memory?

If you knew that in one year you will die suddenly, would you change anything in your current life? Why?

What is friendship for you?

What is the role of love and affection play in your life?

In turn call the positive characteristics of your partner. A total of five points.

How close is your family? Do you think that your childhood was happier than most other people?

What do you think about your relationship with your mother?

Make three truthful offer, starting with "we." For example, "We are both in this room feeling ...".

Continue this sentence: "I would like to share with someone else ...".

If you were going to be a close friend to your partner, please, tell me what you think, he needs to know about you.

Tell your partner that you love him; Be very honest, say what you could not say the unfamiliar person.

Share with your partner an unpleasant moment of your life.

When and why did you last cry?

Tell your partner about what you already like it.

What too seriously, what jokes are inappropriate?

If you were to die this evening, unable to communicate with anyone, what not to say to someone, you would most sorry? Why you have not told them that?

Your home with all your property on fire. After rescuing loved ones and pets you have time to run into the house again, and save any one thing. What could it be? Why?

The death of one of your family members would have touched you the most? Why?

Share a personal problem and ask your partner about how he or she would have coped with it. Then ask your partner to talk about what he thinks about your choice problem.

This list is returned from oblivion twenty columnist The New York Times Mandy Len Catron (Mandy Len Catron), which recently decided to repeat the experiment of Dr. Aron himself and his familiar. The experience was a success and the participants really fell in love.
Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
2 #
Posted 01/02/2015 19:24:45

Re: Take the test: 36 questions that lead to love

if together with me, the questions will answer Gabriel Garko I agree

I do not see the connection between the test and in love. And the questions are very interesting, some I myself have not yet asked.
90 years old, clearly, would have chosen clarity of mind, not the body elasticity
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 04:36, Processed in 0.681324 second (s), 48 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning