L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 27.1.2015 16:17:09 | descending
January 27, 1945 the Soviet Army liberated the largest Nazi death camp Auschwitz-Birkenau (Poland), which killed, according to various estimates, from 1.5 to 4 million people. The exact number of victims at Auschwitz and failed to establish, since many documents were destroyed, and the Germans themselves do not keep records of victims sent to the gas chambers immediately upon arrival. The documents of the Nuremberg Tribunal, killed 2.8 million people, 90 percent of whom were Jews.

Auschwitz, also known under the German name of Auschwitz, was conceived as a camp for political prisoners, Poles. The first period of operation (up to mid-1942), historians have called the "Polish" because at this point, most of the prisoners were from Poland. The second stage in the history of the camp known as "Jewish." The role of the Jews as the Auschwitz extermination center has grown immeasurably after the meeting held January 20, 1942 in the Berlin suburb of Wannsee on the lake. It was dedicated to the destruction of an entire people - the "final solution of the Jewish question." Subsequently, it will be called "Wannsee Conference". Its report appeared at the Nuremberg trials as one of the most important evidence in the "persecution of Jews."

38 delegations from around the world will take part in commemorative events in Poland.
Many activities are planned in Italy and in other parts of the world.
L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
2 #
Опубликовано 27.1.2015 16:35:36 Author | Posted 27/01/2015 16:35:36

Re: January 27 - International Holocaust Remembrance Day

we have from Carpi (Modena, Emilia -Romaniya) train leaves every year.
Un treno per Auschwitz
Because here, next to us, was kontsantratsionny camp many years ago with the railway station of the train left with the prisoners. And every year the young guys (I think it's some kind of school program) are passing the same way that thousands of Italians in the 1940s (among the prisoners were not only Jews, but also political prisoners).
This, of course, very hard for me, but I think one day I will pass this way.

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
3 #
Опубликовано 27.1.2015 23:37:18 Author | Posted 27/01/2015 23:37:18

but tonight was talking to a girl who leaves school and this year will travel about which I wrote above. With the class selected !!!! just two people.
It seems to me that you can offer, and for the money to go.
Well, maybe it's just me Turned on this topic, and people better in the water park children sent ....
She spoke with a friend who lives in Israel, they have one !!!! student is obliged! to visit Poland. and can not refuse to go.
no no! we will go. Today once again that after high school, that I categorically do not like the way this subject is taught in school! And once again convinced that the child can not be given simply in the hands of the school, of the variable is need to give him more and what you think is right just you.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 316 times
4 #
Posted 01/28/2015 00:18:48

my son, too, at school today was Memorial Day ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
5 #
Posted 01/28/2015 00:40:27

The family of my husband could touch it during the years of fascism ... from Naples sent the Jews to them unichtozhenie..No in the 19th century took Catholicism, although in fact they were Jews, and they did not touch. He traveled to Poland in this konlager in family history have a video ..
Who will read not my first big book in Italian on the subject.
Eternal memory to the victims of this ... God grant that this is not forgotten and will never happen again to any people.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
6 #
Posted on 01/28/2015 1:40:19

Last year, the children in the day instead of the lessons put to watch "Life is Beautiful" Benigni. My very pleased and impressed. A couple of months ago we bought a house in this film. collection and more time together persmotreli. This year I'm straight amazed when my child started talking (after reporting on the news) about the role of the Red Army in the liberation of Auschwitz and all about winning the war. How did he know? I kind of attention is not direct ...

Oh Christmas tree! We also this year in Minsk, went to the Museum of the Second World War - a new and very cool. I think from there. Yes, most of the concept of life - from the family.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Stellavise
City
Treviso
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 01/28/2015 10:17:59

A terrible tragedy. Eternal memory to those innocent people.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Stellavise
City
Treviso
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Posted 01/28/2015 10:18:00

A terrible tragedy. Eternal memory to those innocent people.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 03:18, Processed in 0.684795 second (s), 81 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning