City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 79 times
  • Thanked 51 times
2 #
Опубликовано 5.2.2015 13:45:56 Author | Posted 02/05/2015 13:45:56

Re: Castor oil

I tried to make a mask of 1 tablespoon of castor oil and 2 olive, used only 15 minutes, then washed my usual dry shampoo. The result is happy, hair was not greasy and in good condition. I go on, I promise somewhere after 1 month to report whether there is a change in the overall condition of hair and scalp.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
3 #
Posted 02/05/2015 14:51:43

Naila, thank you. I did not know about the properties of this oil. I have a home and I stood at the head of his lila just like that, and then could not wash away
The day before yesterday mixed with coconut oil and honey, which held more than an hour, I guess. Rinse well head.
Also I tried to add a face cream. The only thing I'm surprised that it is recommended by the wrinkles - the oil is heavy it would be interesting to listen to the girls, who dealt in cosmetics and creams understand.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 07/02/2015 00:46:36

I grandmother hair smeared with castor oil (ie hair and hair roots), even when I was little, beautiful hair. Then smeared lashes and eyebrows that would be thicker and longer lashes were very long.
I still smear once a week, hair roots (I go with so few hours), eyelashes and eyebrows, when I sit at home, too, I smear the face, the skin is very soft on him.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anastasia
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 02/09/2015 15:40:57

Albina, and where you buy coconut oil in Italy? I ask, because I either from Israel or driven from Asia Friend
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
6 #
Posted 02/09/2015 15:52:22

and where you buy coconut oil in Italy?
I gave a girlfriend. I told her the mustard, it is me
Nova Argentia Italian factory.
I just go to the drugstore today, if there is not, then ask a girlfriend where she bought. Because I have just finished and I have to puzyrechek.
In general, in my opinion, she had bought in any supermarket, but I will clarify.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanks 92 times
7 #
Posted 02/09/2015 16:19:35

I sat down on shea butter: 2-3 times a week I put or render it in the evening on the face and the skin under the eyes: the morning skin just like molodentsa And fine lines under the eyes of all in the one-two-three smoothes!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
# 8
Posted 02/09/2015 17:12:00

shea butter
I have a cream with shea butter, and that by applying this cream in my eyes begin to tear, although of course, I did not push the cream, and generally in the eye area is not nanoshu cream in the eye.
Is it possible that I'm allergic to shea butter (I was told the store once I have watery eyes), or it is simply wrong to me the cream? Cream lifting of Botegaverde.
Because before other creams with shea butter I did not have such effectiveness.

Nastya, and also hand over passwords-turnout where bought
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Love
City
Moscow

Старожил форума

• Thanked 45 times
  • Thanks 42 times
9 #
Posted 02/09/2015 17:30:44

Castor oil has long been used to care for the hair, eyelashes, eyebrows. But it is also suitable for skin care. Easily absorbed. It softens the skin, removes age spots and whitens and nourishes the skin. The perfect remedy for cracked skin.
I used to buy it at the pharmacy, and now, along with other oils, a shop "soap Mama," produced in India.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
# 10
Posted 02/09/2015 19:19:03

Nastya, I report. Oil of various grades are in a regular pharmacy. I was offered a 100 ml 3 seconds than -That euros.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 11:20, Processed in 0.704278 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning