City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 26.1.2015 12:21:07 | descending
Hey.
I know that many of you ride a bike. For some it's the stress and desperate situation, and someone loves to ride a bike, I Some even give their name velosipediku (My - no, but someone is there )
I invite you in this thread to talk about bikes! Share beautiful pictures, stories about the meeting with him (with the bike, not to amore ), Problems may be to learn from each other and to repair the bikes? Those who are afraid or embarrassed to ride a bike, give advice on how to overcome their fears.
And you can meet and arrange forumchanok bikes (Trenitalia sells specially for cyclists )

I'll start with beautiful pictures! In the winter I often go on the bike (the rain, the wind is strong, then just go for a walk on foot), and that's probably already waiting when it will be possible to open the season! I'll be sure to wash velosipedik. I think that maybe it is time to paint as well? I so want some beauty to it tie I'm deeeevoooochkaaaaa
Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanks 92 times
2 #
Posted 26/01/2015 13:03:47

Re: Bicimania and I love bicycle

And me too! Since childhood, even as Dad taught, and immediately fell in love Here we have bought me a bicycle in May, with a basket, like I always wanted. Name my velosipedki yet, but there are gender (female, you guessed it), as well as birthday-the day of purchase - 13 May. I do really like the yellow bicycle, but they are nowhere to be found - not a fashionable color, as we were told, but as soon as I saw her and train on it, I realized that I did not yellow so important))
For repairs, I pass, I will this as needed to engage the husband Which, incidentally, is a huge fan of cycling and, of course, Giro d'Italia. He even has a professional bike with specials. suit, helmet, etc. and before NG he sought some special wheels, even contacted the participating teams of the competition, still could not find them anywhere else, but in the end -. Hurrah! - found!))
In the winter I did not go, if you're lucky with the weather, I think to start from February.
That we are in the day of purchase:

Myachta, for which there is no place )

But they think the pundits on the bike)):
"Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, leaving me anxiety about the future of the human race."
HG Wells. English writer. The author of many science - fiction novels.

"Learn to ride a bike. You will not regret that you live. "
Mark Twain. The American writer, social activist and journalist.

"When you fall in spirit, when the day seems to be sad, when the work becomes monotonous, take a bike and ride on it."
Arthur Conan Doyle. Scottish and English writer.

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you have to move. "
Albert Einstein.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted 26/01/2015 13:37:13

I would like a bike .. but we live in an apartment on the 4th floor and when my husband and I looked at the store on the bike, then ask yourself .. where we will store them and how to carry on the 4th floor (small lift) .. so while and dream )))
Probably, in small towns and in his home, the bike is very easy to use (and to maintain sport.formy, and walks in the fresh air ...). But cyclists on main roads, especially on suburban highways, I do not like how the driver ... shudder when they have to pass a bevy of "rassheperivshihsya" cyclists on the road
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Svetlana
City
Krasnodar

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanks 18 times
4 #
Posted 26/01/2015 14:02:06

And I thought I'm the only one here velomanyachka Among my acquaintances are no cyclists. But soon my sister moved here. God knows I have it on the bike seated She postpartum 3 years wants to lose weight
I Maniace 4th year in almost any weather. Even in winter
Name not given
As I drive repair it serves one center where a very humane prices. Last time said puzzled search for a new carriage (oh, it's ), That they have such a bike is not my case, but I have to change it soon.
It's funny to watch the reaction of people on my bike. Especially when the weather does not spoil
It is a pity that the bicycle lanes in our city is not present. According tratuary wins - the Mothers with prams, the children are small, then babusyaki with Sumar, the virgins at the studs. Do not be dispersed. On the way to go - afraid that the crush. On the sides of the machine preparkovany anyhow.
I sometimes parked for a shuttle or trolley buses. They go not quickly with people, and I calmly The truth was the case a couple of times trolleybus tagged onto me
In general went, I go and I will go
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 125 times
  • Thanks 323 times
5 #
Posted 26/01/2015 17:43:53

I went to a bike, if there were bike lanes in the place where I live.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
6 #
Опубликовано 26.2.2015 13:22:12 Author | Posted 26/02/2015 13:22:12

In the meantime, I'll tell you the news
Did you know that the trains can carry velospedy?
Detailed information can be found on the Trenitalia site, as well as Trenord
For example, here Trenitalia conditions
Sui treni nazionali BESPLTATNO!
Collapsible bicycle (or razobrnny), the measurement is not more than a slzhennom cm. 80x110x40.
According to Ravil bicycle must be zachehen! But I always see how transport is not shrouded bicycles.
Sui treni internazionali
Treni Italia-Svizzeratreni con bici al seguito: Venezia-Milano-Ginevra e Milano-Basilea
Treni Italia-Germania alcuni treni diurni Eurocity Verona-Monaco (fino al 13/12/2014: EC 80, 88, 83, 89; dal 14/12/2014: EC 84, 86, 188, 1288, 81, 1289, 85 87)
Treni Italia-Austria
alcuni treni diurni Eurocity Verona-Innsbruck (fino al 13/12/2014: EC 80, 88, 83, 89; dal 14/12/2014: EC 84, 86, 188, 1288, 81, 1289, 85, 87).

Sui treni Regionali
You must buy a ticket for a bicycle.
Option 1 - 3,5evro and pay the ticket can be used 24hours
2 option - to buy a ticket for pervozki veloipeda 2 class on the route you want. If edeshdalshe 20km, then even more convenient to buy a ticket for 24 hours

Good news for residents in Emilia-Romagna! This year, the region pays 50% of the annual subscription cost. But not everyone, but only 1,000 bikes. So who Givet in Emilia Romagna and wishes probresti ticket - hurry up!
I understand that in other regions as long as there are no such initiatives.

Also on March 5th in the Parliament at the seminar "Intermodalità tra i sistemi di trasporto sostenibile" and discuss the possibility of transporting bikes on high-speed trains Alta Velocità, as well as the metro and trams.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Svetlana
City
Krasnodar

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanks 18 times
7 #
Posted 26/02/2015 16:01:11

If it was still possible bicycle transport by public transport . So to reach anywhere in the country, and there is plenty of drive Well, I have no car
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natalia
City
Ferrara

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanks 35 times
# 8
Posted 26/02/2015 16:10:51

My bike is called Giuliano, boy. I love him dearly. It is necessary to pump up the wheel (he has some kind of stupid system and hand pump to pump does not work well) and go.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
9 #
Опубликовано 3.3.2015 18:22:04 Author | Posted 03/03/2015 18:22:04

It is necessary to pump up the wheel (he has some kind of stupid system and hand pump to pump does not work well)
there may be a special attachment to the pump is necessary? I'm so sold pump .... come home, and they can inflate only one type of wheels. I had to go back and change the pump.
So to reach anywhere in the country, and there is enough to drive well, I have no car

and you're on the nature drinking velosipedike

I immediately took advantage of the fact that the sun came out and went to the "training." Because I went to the "Dutchman" and not on a sports bike and the wheels were not much podkacheny .... Ufff, hard enough to go. I came home all wet (and once again realized that in such cases need special clothes)
In general, I drove 12 km at an average speed of 14.86 km / h. Because part of the way I was doing in the city, it is not high speed. (But there were stages and more than 20 km / h).
Girls who bike and for training use, I want to ask you use some programs on the measurement of distance and speed.
I now use a single program on your phone with GPS, but the GPS (and swing in interet that moment) I do not need, and the only measure distance and speed.
I would also like to measure the distance while running.
If you are using any applets or any priborchiki let me know

I want to try a workout of 15-20 km once a week to do. The only thing necessary for a sports bike horoshenechko set yourself. It will not work - will be in his usual ride.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Posted 03/03/2015 19:21:58

Albina, there is a special device for bicycles, I do not know how to properly called, my husband has this, it is mounted on the steering wheel and replaces the time, speed and length of the route.
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 10:46, Processed in 1.153962 second (s), 93 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning