Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

2011 | Ответить: 44 Views .: 2011 | Reply: 44
print ago Forward

[My house] Cleaning the house, assorted debris of the soul.

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 23.1.2015 11:12:13 | descending
1. Things that you do not love, do not appreciate, or simply do not use.

It is believed that loved us, actively used items are filled with a huge amount of positive energy, which does not hinder the movement of Qi through our house and, in addition, it charges the positive energy ourselves. In contrast, unloved things, things that have long lost their working capacity or by any reason, cause us discomfort, as, for example, the already mentioned previously unloved carpet on the wall, accumulating a negative energy, which interferes with the normal flow of Qi.

2. Things are spread out carelessly or simply do not have their place (untidy).

In this case, to the rubble, you can even include your favorite things and actively used, if everyone in their appearance they resemble just trash. This mountain a variety of items, where each item is a lost among other, similar or different from her seriously. Incidentally, the condition of your home reflects what is happening in your soul; so chaotic clutter and scattered around the house things usually mean that you are covered in some kind of internal contradictions, can not solve its internal problems. Accordingly, putting things in order at home, and you decide your emotional problems.

3. Just a lot of things, collected in a small space.

In this case, the house begins to resemble a pantry or storage room that is unpleasant in itself and produces the same unpleasant atmosphere. Even from the standpoint of classical design, which is less picky than Feng Shui refers to the state of things in the rooms, large accumulations of things in small spaces visually diminish even more recent. If you do not feel sorry for these things, get rid of at least part of them and you will see that you will breathe easier if you have the same at home. If we get rid of these things you can not, you should not start thinking about how to change their homes for more on the area?

4. Anything unfinished, is not brought to its logical conclusion.

As in the case with the sloppy stuff, it may concern not only the objects that surround us in our same house. Many unfinished things in life means and having a plurality of unfinished business in the man's life, and this incompleteness constantly lowers the energy level both at home and its owner. If you peculiar habit of leaving any unfinished business, you should begin to learn to bring all of that you undertake, until the end. Bring to the end of all that you are now worried about their incompleteness, and you will soon become easier. Similarly, it will impact on the atmosphere of your home, if all that was in it undone, you would bring to the end.

5. Zavala emotional.

These include any resentment, negative acts committed by any of our loved ones, and so we have not forgiven. From such emotions must be disposed of, if only because without them, life is much easier and more enjoyable. And if possible, save yourself and to communicate with people, bringing you these negative emotions. Getting rid of the debris capable of much change in your life since the rubble and create an environment capable of lethargy, depression, passivity, in which everyone will feel properly, and cause depression and contribute to depression. In addition, Feng Shui states that hold the human debris of the past, not giving into his life new energy, deprived of its forces and blunt the feeling of joy. Getting rid of the rubble like frees man, it gives him new strength and lets you breathe.

http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/familyklub_ru/post350930720/
Svetlana
City
Krasnodar

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanks 18 times
2 #
Posted 23/01/2015 16:28:00

Re: Cleaning the house, assorted debris of the soul.

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 221 times
  • Thanks 92 times
3 #
Posted 23/01/2015 16:57:15

Today vto.poy once read about such. Here is what was the first:
Previously, it was like something abstract and obvious - well, a manifestation of the mode of ignorance in a life, well, it's, like, do not clean up after themselves, and so on. But yesterday, doing cleaning, remembered domovenka Kuzka: "He is not the master, who farms his does not know", and crystallized when our minds regarding the house is in ignorance, this means that we literally do not know where we have that: where missing earring and hair elastic (because I have not looked under the bed, but around it, like, sometimes sweeping the even my gender), in which cereals bred insects that turned sour in the fridge (because it refers to products not as a home - buy and we do not use, we forget - and forgetfulness - the quality of the mode of ignorance). We hang (well even if we hang, not stuffed, crumpled) clothes in the closet and do not remember that we have, that what is suitable, and just day-to-day put on what lies closer ... and came to the conclusion that at least once every couple of weeks necessary to do general cleaning everywhere. And all the things that I do not use all the time, or giving away / disposed of, or clean in a designated place, not to create chaos in the surrounding area. Ignorance - it's not just dirt. That extra cup, living on dried, and much, much more, what we are used to from day to ignore the day. If about some things you can not say how she got here and why she's here - this is ignorance. Ignorance - it does not understand its resources, not be able to properly use them. And how nice to be master in his house! Keep it all in your mind and in your heart. And I know exactly what you have and where, most importantly, why.
Galina Medvedev

And yes, it's a reminder to me. Already I cleaned up and continue, and that until then said to myself: "Well, all the same will soon leave, you could live a little." But you can not.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
4 #
Posted 01/24/2015 00:42:35

Nastya, thank you, darling! You reassured me, so I'm not ignorant!
I know where I have is that (even that for a long time not ispoilzovalos) and go with the specific purpose to get rid of this thing / things. Only for pposhlogo week "left" some what things in the yellow container, something that in a landfill, and today in the cantina revised two boxes with old shoes, some my-one husband, and from their tucked hand did not rise to throw out, but for many years ( 5 so sure) they are not worn. Tomorrow I will cast into the container, it was decided! of "selfish" reasons
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
5 #
Posted 01/24/2015 00:47:00

More, I have noticed one thing when I get kind of nervous, with nothing / c nor anyone not bound, I'm starting to do the cleaning, often in places where no one would have thought me to catch at this time of the day or night .. . or wash floors, right away I feel lighter, like a bud dust washed away and gone negative, even when ventilated Burcu also helps.
I have to go to the doctor?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Love
City
Moscow

Старожил форума

• Thanked 39 times
  • Thanks 42 times
6 #
Posted on 01/24/2015 1:18:17

If you find this, I, too, need to it ! Downright wrote about me
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
7 #
Posted on 01/24/2015 1:27:10

More, I have noticed one thing when I get kind of nervous, with nothing / c nor anyone not bound, I'm starting to do the cleaning, often in places where no one would have thought me to catch at this time of the day or night .. . or wash floors, right away I feel lighter, like a bud dust washed away and gone negative, even when ventilated Burcu also helps.
Nope, not time. I recently read an article so that's been written there, that makes cleaning even fight depression and put everything on saoim places in my head. I'm already convinced itself on -Helps. Born a lot of ideas in the process of
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
# 8
Posted on 01/24/2015 1:31:09

at least once every couple of weeks having to do spring cleaning EVERYWHERE

Che You guys sbesilis ??? General cleaning ??? Yes, I usually do something every 2 weeks, and it took almost 2 days ... And if you venture general, it means I have to forget about sleep, food and washing. Maybe urvu time to pee ...

Sometimes I touch, of course, not without. But such poishodit not more than once a year.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
9 #
Posted on 01/24/2015 1:38:46

Just all the different meaning of the word "general" in some it every day and it is considered the norm, but the real general is a more and whitewashing the walls and shoveling all of the cabinets. And someone toilet only on Sundays washes.
Julia, if cleaned every day, then once a month general cleaning you might be a piece of cake. (Whisper: how many women with a mop in his hands hate me now )
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
# 10
Posted on 01/24/2015 1:52:07

I understand that we are talking about dostavaniya TOTAL from ALL cabinets in order to ascertain: what there at me? and I really need it? Well this lyasnutsya mind ... can you arrange a "holiday" every few weeks. What kind of chi energy or whatever ... there for me so solid n *** Tzu
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 01:47, Processed in 0.705503 second (s), 98 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning