822 | Ответить: 5 Views .: 822 | Reply: 5
print ago Forward

[Search] Looking for new friends

Valentine
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 22.1.2015 12:49:24 | descending
Looking for friends for virtual and live communication among Russian or English-speaking lyudey.V 2mesyatsa Italy, no one to communicate without knowing Italian, no one to walk, no one to call. I am 60, I would like to find a common yazyk.Lyublyu music, books, sew, knit, I would like to find students who want to learn English (grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary), can skype and live chat.
L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
2 #
Posted 22/01/2015 14:50:48

Re: Looking for new friends

Valentine, you may not have seen here this topic http://italiaunoduetre.com/phpbbforum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2745
There were noted and women from Turin, they can also write personal e-mail (go to 's profile and click on the "envelope") and I think that will necessarily find someone.
I read about Carmagnole, it's not a very small town, have you got there about 30 thousand inhabitants, and therefore Russian language can be sure to find! Even just from the neighbors is possible to ask whether there is anyone in Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, and prompt you to
Also go on Thursdays (usually), and any other day in the afternoon in some park or the city area and definitely hear the native language.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Valentine
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 23.1.2015 01:27:12 Author | Posted 01/23/2015 1:27:12

Honey L ° alba, (unfortunately I do not know your real name) Thank you very much for your participation and attention to mne.Ochen would like to live to meet a sympathetic person like you! Thanks for the advice.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanked 39 times
4 #
Posted 01/23/2015 12:57:20

You know, Valentine, from experience I can say that in the immediate vicinity so immediately find even just those with whom nice to talk to, not to mention like-minded people is very difficult. And this takes time. Look, can you do it somewhere there is a Russian Sunday school, club or something like that. Maybe Orthodox Church, if you close it.

As for the virtual communication - it examines here though here - participate in discussions that interest you, create your own themes, etc. Again, there are other similar sites, the same FB and other social services. network. In addition, you also probably have friends in Russia. I once virtual communication begins with long letters left behind her friends. It helped - and share my soul, and create a sense that they are close - "like I never left"

Everyone has their own recipe, and how to adapt and find themselves a niche in the new reality. You're done - looking. And who looks for - certainly find. Just be patient.

PS. Albu name Albina
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
5 #
Posted 23/01/2015 16:10:47

According advise you to go for Italian language courses, including free at Comune
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Posted 27/01/2015 19:26:41

valentina, good afternoon Sometimes I remember when only moved to Italy (immediately after the wedding) and oooochcheeeen wanted to find her friends. Come just to walk into the center of your city, go shopping ... I think, are sure to meet with the times ... I also read in your profile that you have moved to a daughter, maybe she will tell you better what day and where to go .. . For example, we organize once a week Mercato (market) with things, so we have a surprising number of Russian speakers can Placis on this day to meet ... Many occur in this day, even that would just drink coffee. And to recognize "our" not so difficult Over time, you are sure to get to know!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 21:38, Processed in 0.700163 second (s), 71 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning