Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanks 4 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 21.1.2015 11:33:54 | descending
Sometimes it is interesting to recall himself some time ago as we were, they thought? offer in the responses put his picture five years ago and the then talk about your thoughts, ideas, and where were you dreaming about?
I'll start with myself
Almost 5 years ago at this time I was traveling with my parents and aunt in Prague ... about a month ago, I met with Gianfranco and, of course, I had thought dreamily in love! I was still living in Moscow and did not know what move to Italy, Gianfranco marry and give birth from a son Then I was more focused on work and career, full of energy after work went to the gym ... Life was very different!
Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanks 92 times
2 #
Posted 01/21/2015 12:18:27

Re: I'm 5 years ago

In January 2010 I was in Rome and Naples in the winter holidays. At that time I actively create themselves a parallel reality, believe in I do not know that, thought out what could not possibly have wished that, by definition, was not mine. But apparently it was all ok, I worked a lot, traveled a lot and generally seemed pleased with life. And inside I was personally created hell, which I then also personally rid the next two and a half years.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 125 times
  • Thanks 323 times
3 #
Posted 21/01/2015 14:10:54

Natasha, you're such a baby doll on the pictures, cute)))) wonder that now appeared PUPS PUPS)))

Nastya on this photo look different now rejuvenated, rather cheered that, if ...
In general, family life, devonki you benefited ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 46 times
4 #
Posted 21/01/2015 14:11:14

[Album] [/ album] My husband and I that winter were traveling through France and Italy. This photo is about Gare Saint-Lazare in Parizhe.V Europe were not going to move, all was well in Moscow, Dad was alive, I dreamed about the islands, had a lot of hopes and planov.V result in five years turned out as one in pogovorke- want God laugh tell him about your plans .....
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 125 times
  • Thanks 323 times
5 #
Posted 21/01/2015 15:20:32

I in 2009 decided to issue that lay at the heart and the load is not allowed to safely enjoy life in Europe .. namely, we podnapryaglis and helped my mother to buy an apartment, because in 98 parents lost everything during the default ... so since 2010 year, no longer dreaming, and just live and enjoy)))) hello everyone! This is me in a little Venice in Mykonos, Cyclades (Cyclades), Greece ...

add photo is from New Year 2010 and is one even I can not put a summer theme photo ...

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
6 #
Posted 21/01/2015 16:15:40

You knocked me off, it is necessary to January 2009 or 2010 to tell? If in 2009 we moved to the hotel by car to the thermal springs in the Veneto and I literally felt two days later, she was pregnant (without testing), and therefore stay and return home have been very happy.
photo, was done in February, in the mountains, Kogda we were lucky to participate in the Bear Malamute Day and I'm on the 10th week of pregnancy ...

In December 2010, we have had a wonderful kid Daniele, 3-xmesyatsev-old, and we were happy parents
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 79 times
  • Thanked 51 times
7 #
Posted 21/01/2015 16:44:59

When we found each other we had in my 20 years difference ... And I loved him, and said to myself that I like so that when the moment comes, he must first, go out of this life, I will not hold ... That's the way we were then.

And then came 2010 ... he stopped going, but it seemed to me that you can still decide to pick a correct medication, doctors, and the wheelchair with him (100kg together) I can move ... Run, run, and catch all everything will be alright (do not open their eyes to reality ..)

And his eyes have all said, only after he left, I saw as it sounds to them: "Goodbye .."

Outwardly, I think I would not have wanted to change from the past, and in 2010, it is a pity that I have not fulfilled their promise in the bustle - it is not just "let go". at least I would not have paid so right now the health of the my "not zryachest".
And so, it was good, and at times it was a golden glow from our unity, it is an incredible state of love ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 125 times
  • Thanks 323 times
# 8
Posted 21/01/2015 17:04:13

Outwardly, I think I would not have wanted to change from the past, and in 2010, it is a pity that I have not fulfilled their promise in the bustle - it is not just "let go". at least I would not have paid so right now the health of the my "not zryachest".
Nailechka, you take care of yourself ... let everyone measured out as much ... mete out, and those who remain, must live ... in any case, our loved ones who have passed away, I think, we want to happiness ...

we also have a big age difference with her husband, and when we met, she could not believe that there are such wonderful people, like my husband, I thought to myself that if it was possible, without thinking, would have given 10-15 years of his life to reduce the difference ... Now of course all podterlos, but nevertheless we walk together for a fun, no matter what ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
9 #
Posted 21/01/2015 19:18:18

What a great theme, I reviewed the pictures, poulybatsya. Even some zarchd positive energy I came .. I found the photo just made on 7th April 2010. In the evening, with the computer and write the same bet.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 92 times
  • Thanks 172 times
# 10
Posted 21/01/2015 21:41:07

Good theme, the evening will write about yourself ..
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 12:12, Processed in 0.708055 second (s), 94 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning