Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

395 | Ответить: 3 Views .: 395 | Reply: 3
print ago Forward

[On the spiritual] mother's last letter to his son.

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanks 40 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 18.1.2015 22:03:25 | descending
http://www.adme.ru/vdohnovenie/poslednee-pismo-materi-synu-676555/

How beautiful is human love ... And it seems, no external circumstances can not distort the beauty of the human soul ...
Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
2 #
Posted 01/18/2015 23:33:49

Re: The last letter to his mother's son.

There are no words ....
PS it was hard to read, but a lot of urgent things read.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanks 40 times
3 #
Опубликовано 19.1.2015 15:28:04 Author | Posted 19/01/2015 15:28:04

"I touched the dog, pooch Toby last night somehow particularly gracious to me. If you come, you have it for feed the good attitude to the old Jewess."

....... Going death she wrote to his son's request to feed the pooch ... Again, I have poured tears ... And about the human qualities that are opened in such key moments of it somehow did not surprise me, probably have very few illusions about people.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
4 #
Posted 19/01/2015 16:52:57

it somehow does not surprise me,
I, too, was not surprised. It is like the moment when she was supported by her patient, whom she clearly could tell indoor and callous man ...
This often happens, people introverted, few demonstrate their attitude to others, because it gives a similar response to the many positive signal is the openness of man. I more than once confronted with people (both personally and as an observer, in the situation of others) for which no one would have charged, and they found themselves next to the most worthy, in difficult moments. Conversely, intimate "friends" you have "buried" ...
on this subject, there is an old Odessa anecdote:
SarAchka how is your health? Sarah, do not wait!
Generally, of course, leaving the rest of all the aspects of human nature, I was struck by the stubbornness with which tried to wipe out the Jewish people ... once, I began to read the book "God's chosen people," but he has not mastered, was seen early in the ...
now I want to go back and read it, even though the answers to the "why" for a long time know.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 16.3.2016 10:37, Processed in 0.673139 second (s), 58 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning