L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 14.1.2015 22:00:47 | descending
PS. With the trail. Ouch. year begins another foreign language - German (hopefully) or French. So one did so, polyglots
Yuille, I'm sorry, that is not on why German? We also have to choose French or German (and as I understand it, that you can choose yourself, at the time of enrollment). I bow to the choice of the French. (Very common language, plus my husband on fr.ponimaet and homework can help )
Though, probably, in high school with no difference that the study and if there is a tendency for languages, it should already be selected and teaching
Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 57 times
  • Thanked 15 times
2 #
Posted on 01/15/2015 1:39:03

Re: Merry Christmas! Cards found their destinations.

Yuille, I'm sorry, that is not on why German?

Well since they're almost there)))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
3 #
Posted 01/15/2015 12:17:21

I remember decided to issue a second language, with the eldest son of the parents ... scandals among themselves unnecessarily, almost all wanted a German, I've always liked the French, and I decided to "get even." 4to say .... dead knowledge, despite the fact that he taught it in school, from the course (to maintain the level) refused, and now almost forgotten everything ...
German many choose if there are suggestions in the "techie", jacket and more for the sake of good education. But in Italy, it is still quite common, although it is well (and many other languages), many do not know it. If it were possible I would have chosen Spanish as a second language.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
4 #
Posted 15/01/2015 16:03:10

Yuille, I'm sorry, that is not on why German? We also have to choose French or German (and as I understand it, that you can choose yourself, at the time of enrollment)

answer German banal "more profitable" - he is far more widespread in Italy ( "top" regions), and in the world. More chances in the future to find a job - Germany in a better ehkon. position than France. And if you just look at the ads, "required" - at times more requests "English + him." Rather than "English + French..." Where (in some regions) may be useful French? Fashion, cosmetics, kitchen ... - ie, More classes for girls (relative, of course). In the German area of ​​application goraaazdo wider.

In addition, we have the same family in France and dad a little parlE, ie opportunities to learn French in addition to the school more than the German. I do not care - I know both equally bad today. But I taught German for longer so that still know its relatively better ...

As regards the choice - depending on the school. If a large - that is, different teachers, and can be selected as desired. I once worked with the Ukrainian. a girl who came to Italy from Spain, besides not right from the beginning of account. of the year. She was given the opportunity to have Spanish as a second foreign language. Perhaps it was such a general one for the whole school, I do not know. If the school is small (as we have - 1, 2 in the best class in parallel), it can happen only one teacher only one some language. Because every year they are moved from school to school, we can be even leapfrog - 1st class teaches it, the 2nd - France, 3rd -. it. How to organize - I have no idea, I will ask in the nearest. weeks.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 4 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
5 #
Posted 15/01/2015 17:00:03

answer German banal "more profitable" - he is far more widespread in Italy ( "top" regions), and in the world. More chances in the future to find a job - Germany in a better ehkon. position than France. And if you just look at the ads, "required" - at times more requests "English + him." Rather than "English + French..." Where (in some regions) may be useful French? Fashion, cosmetics, kitchen ... - ie, More classes for girls (relative, of course). In the German area of ​​application goraaazdo wider.

I have a similar experience. Oh, moderators need to cut us off to another topic.
BUT. In our changing world flowing mustache and flips. That's when a mother transferred me to another class just because of the language, ie. To. In my class was supposed to German, but it is me, it means that the English wanted. As a result, what we have? I was in a class where all the children of strangers, not from my neighborhood and relations there I did not exist from the beginning, a lot of children were really aggressive, psychologically it was very hard, and this is very important for a child in elementary school. Well, the benefits of all this turned out questionable because just now I understand that English is at the level of Tajik workers (as I know it now ) I have learned and still in college. But the foundations of the German I would like oh this is not prevented ...
So from the perspective of our children and to us all, perhaps, some oriental language is needed ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
6 #
Posted 15/01/2015 17:12:08

So from the perspective of our children and to us all, perhaps, some oriental language is needed ...
My friend, Russian, Orthodox once gave a forecast of which languages ​​will be needed in the future - Arabic, Chinese and then.
His name is Professor Yu Kabischanov М. https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B8%D1%89%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2,_%D0%AE%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D0%9C%D0%B8%D1%85%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%87
By the way, he is well aware of not only Arabic, but also Italian and others.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
7 #
Опубликовано 15.1.2015 17:47:15 Author | Posted 15/01/2015 17:47:15

Arabic, and then Chinese.
I then read an article that mail Italy opens up new job opportunities for "multilingva" because there was a request for people with Arabic and Chinese (and still have two languages, I do not remember which).
If it were possible I would have chosen Spanish as a second language.
Yes, I rebnok also would like to learn Spanish, but we in the media do not.
fratsuzsky me and the girl herself wants to teach, plus hopefully improved in agent elective Latin.
And there pomotrite how it goes and what will continue to desire.

Since I used to struggle with bureaucracy and stand in queues, but today for the first day of school enrollment, has already signed up in the morning
PS: Yes, we must call together his grandfather frost to us immediately cleaned
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
# 8
Posted 16/01/2015 17:28:01

Re: Foreign languages ​​in Italian schools

Yes, it is difficult to predict - what languages ​​will be "trending" in 10-20 years, our world is too volatile, again better learn the language, which is associated with more motivation, which is more than is needed (in the opinion of the student), and just that is more like.

I hope something modestly That in my adult child will know even at a conversational level and there. And the French (and better Russian and ingliysky , understandably...). Straight so Preferences among it. and French. I do not have, ie, if the school would say that the German, but there is only the French, then not much upset. By and large - what's the difference.

The preferences are purely practical - not only because of the actual large usefulness of German (at the moment), but also to study - after English easier to go to the German (just my personal feelings), and French for the Italians by and large similar to the dialect, da More and relatives ... - in a word, France. We particularly easy, so it is possible and set aside. In addition, I taught myself French. after the German, and I was very easy - a lot of similarities.

And if we talk about the child's preference, he after the "Puss in Boots" with the voice acting Banderas like Spanish (yes there to teach after the Italian - how Russian with Belarus, och a small difference, go for a couple of months in Spain -. and to speak). And yet - the Japanese ... - Say, Paese ... molto teknolodzhiko So I have nothing surprised ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Ariana
City
Oslo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanks 7 times
9 #
Posted on 01/17/2015 1:10:47

My neighbors were Japanese, I liked the sound of the Japanese. And basically tone when communicating with children as e same as we have in Russian, so I often understood by speech Caique mother where Leo ran and messed up, and why Nio threw the whole figure of the cups on the floor, without even knowing the Japanese, and no I never did not hear him. Now it is of course acknowledge.
I would have passed the German, so go on an exchange program to France or Spain as a student for six months and learn how to make all Italians. With a number of German crank harder. Although if you are interested aerospace technology then the best French in addition to English.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
# 10
Опубликовано 27.1.2015 12:36:01 Author | Posted 01/27/2015 12:36:01

I recently talked with a girl who this year finished school (Superiore) and here in her Superiore is learning Spanish, she says, if possible, choose a Spanish child. I say "No". That's me too odd, in the same city in any high school (di I grado) do not learn Spanish, but the language II grado children offer.
So according to this girl, erroneous statements of many Italians that the "Spanish - it's easy and even as an Italian." She said that initially sounding, perhaps, there is a feeling that it is "easy and simple", and when you start to learn the language, and there are many subtleties and that it is not an easy language.
I believed her. After all, just as there is a perception that the Italian - it's just a language. But!!!!
Starting to learn, we all understand that this is not easy. Well, maybe for someone and just, I'm talking about myself, because I do not meet the simple design language and feel poverty, so I would like to go further So it is with the Spanish, and in general I think with any language. If we are content with phrases: how much it costs, I have a stomach ache, how to go to the library - it may be a simple language, and if you wish for something more, then it is necessary to work. IMHO, of course.

Jan told me that they were talking in class and most of the children (parents) chose German. The French have chosen: we are one of the Romanians (another German took), a girl and a boy from Morocco (well, that's understandable) and Pakistani (if I have correctly understood the name).

Also in our town, there is one school, where he teaches music (not the theory, namely a class musical education). Everyone who writes in this class must pass the mini-test - prova with two levels - all these children are recorded in the machine class German.

Here I sit, waiting for us already who will be given a list of which school identified, then I will wait for my textbooks. Watch for the amount. Scares me other parents of large sums, as of the books bought at once for 3 years. And we will decide whether to take a whole new set or something you can b / u buy.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 17:37, Processed in 0.706450 second (s), 93 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning