- Thanked 82 times
- Thanked 51 times
I suspect that most of the students gaining texts in Word. For you - the list of secrets that reduce the time to work with text (maybe someone knows of these combinations).
1. Quickly insert the date, you can use the key combination Shift Alt D. Date inserted into DD.MM.YY. format The same operation can be done over time, using a combination of Shift Alt T.
2. If you do not own a blind method of recruitment, the CAPS LOCK can play with you a malicious joke. Accidentally turning it and without looking at the screen, you can type the text of the mountain, which will have to delete and re-write from scratch because of a pressed button. But by highlighting the desired text and press Shift F3, you change the title to register on line.
3. Accelerate cursor
Typically, if you move the cursor with the arrow keys, it moves one letter. To accelerate its movement, hold together with the arrow key ctrl.
4. A very useful feature that allows you to highlight snippets of text inconsistent. Hold down the Ctrl key and highlight the dates you pieces of text.
5. If you use copying and pasting (and you are sure to use them), you probably know about the advanced clipboard in Word. If not, then it is called by pressing the button and the same name shows everything that you copied to the clipboard for the work.
6. If you make a manual, a review of the service, or you just need to paste the screenshot into Word, it can be done very simply by using the appropriate tool. Click on "Snapshot" and Word will display all active windows. Clicking on any of them, you will get a screenshot of this window.
7. The inclusion of transfers can improve the readability of the text, as well as save you from long blank intervals between words. You can arrange them yourself or entrust it to a computer. Button located in the menu "page layout" - "hyphenation".
8. You can add a watermark (watermark) to your document for added protection. To do this, go to the "Design" menu and select "substrate." In Word, there are four standard template, you can also create your own.
9. A very useful feature which allows you to duplicate the last command. If you press the F4, then Word will repeat the last command that you did. This may be a text input, successive removal of a few lines, the use of styles for different sections of the text, and more.
10. Putting the emphasis in Word simple. To do this, place the cursor after the letter, which must be the emphasis, and hold the key combination Alt 769. Note: the numbers need to press on the numeric keypad to the right.
11. The upper belt with the buttons can be set up very flexibly. "Customize Ribbon" - To do this, go to "File" - "Settings". You can add features that did not exist before, and remove those that are not needed. Moreover, you can delete or create their own tabs with functions.
12. The rapid release of a large piece of text
To quickly identify a large piece of text, move the cursor to the beginning and click the mouse holding the Shift key at the end of the fragment. It saves time and worry in situations when you have to select multiple sheets at once.
13. Moving quickly through a document
There are several combinations that greatly accelerate the navigation through the document:
Ctrl Alt Page Down - next page;
Ctrl Alt Page Up - previous page;
Ctrl Home - move up the document;
Ctrl End - guess yourself.
Insert a new page
14. How do I hate myself for what I did not know this combination before. Enter the Ctrl allows you to instantly create a new list, and not hold Enter one hand, and the other at this time to make tea.
15. By default, Word saves all files in the "Documents" folder. To change this, go to the "File" menu - "Settings" - "Save". In the line "The location of the local files by default", select the desired folder. In the same menu you can set the format of the default document, autosave and more.
16. In order to restore the original text formatting, you need to press the key combination Ctrl Spacebar.
17. If you are a big fan of Microsoft Word, and in particular, you can even use it as a task manager. However, to begin with will have little to try. Right-click on the tape features the top and select "Customize the Ribbon". In the right column, including the only disabled tab "Developer".
Go to the tab that appears "Developer" and find item "check box", which shows a check mark (why not). Now, by clicking on the check box, you can create lists of tasks and mark them as completed.
18. If you accidentally spoil your list, you can select text vertically. To do this, hold down the Alt key and use the mouse cursor to select.
19. Needless to say, why it is needed. In this age where information has become a major weapon to have extra protection never hurts. To protect the document password, go to the tab "File" and select "Protect Document." Now feel free to make your password, but remember that if you forget it, restore it will not work.
20. Rounding out our list of incredible hacker trick. Previously, in order to open Word, you create a new document, or look for it in the "Start" menu, this is now in the past. Press the keyboard shortcut Windows R and type in the pop-up window winword. If you do not use the command line for the other teams, then the next time, when you press Windows R, the command to run Word automatically loads and you will only have to press Enter.