Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

1930 | Ответить: 27 Views .: 1930 | Reply: 27
print ago Forward

[Holidays] Well, we have given or Starry night in the "Alpine Palace of Congresses"

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 14.1.2015 18:14:31 | descending
All right, I'm starting. Hto not hidden - I'm not guilty (This week we have not mogem razzobratsya which photos to put on a general consideration, and which are not ).

So, do you remember how last year we celebrated modestly NG "small chamber" composition? Here you can refresh your memory -

http://italiaunoduetre.com/phpbb ... php? f = 18 & t = 3222

This was solemnly promised "great symphony" Well, I promised something-promised, but almost until the last day there was a threat that Yong flown Yak fanera over ParYzhem: the Lena children get sick, then Masha is not clear - come or not, our neighbors just before NG somewhere disappeared - no home, no answer; my aching back and zatemperaturil Stefi In general, all as always - yak Bidnyi zhanitstsa and nich short!

In short, until recently, it was unclear to whom the count - both in terms of actors, both in terms of audience, and how many guests will come (if ever arrive). Wee will laugh, but finally everything was settled almost 30 December! Well, I decided, and the glory of God. "He said," Let's go "and waved his hand."! And we went into the woods ... hto, hto for firewood ... the funny thing is that in the end all met up in the right place ... to the great joy!

Lena and Masha with family arrived almost simultaneously (with a difference of only 10 minutes) rovnenko to dinner on December 31! To celebrate fun passing year! As we waited in front of an extensive program, I decided to shoe a little blood and made a table with disposable posudku (not wash) and ready lasagna (in the oven - and voila!). Husband looking at my "splendor", frowned: "Roba da barbari ..." But to me the lamp. Anyway - Th it is not the NRA - novogodnenko really happened!

I'll break the story on the small. pieces that are not screwed up. Be patient...
Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
2 #
Опубликовано 14.1.2015 18:33:44 Author | Posted 14/01/2015 18:33:44

Re: Well, we have given or Starry night in the "Alpine Palace of Congresses

Children (all, as already antichipato Lena), were above all praise. Listen, we do not besilis perfectly played together:

Stefi so all seemed true dandy ... at first ... -

Wretchedness serving koNpensirovat New Year I decided to "Napoleon." 100 years it did not make that happen, I can not say, but devoured almost the entire , Were just a couple of pieces, the fate of which honestly do not remember ... Well, as for taste qualities, I could not vouch for, has decided to cover this very problem of external decoration. Here's what happened -

In fact, the idea was initially to attract kids to decorating Christmas trees cake balls berries, but they played so well, that I would prefer them not to pull. And rightly so! Because my idea they would have eaten in the bud! They are not interested in the unfolding berries - they elect them and cracked. For both cheeks! Well, that prudent Aunt Julia bowl stocked with "skOrtoy" - All gone in minutes! Like this -

However, not only the kids - we were good too ... 3 girls before the window -

such lyaboff, such lyaboff ... right ... those living, those living And pay attention to the color scheme - Lena in blue and beige, Masha in pink, Lula - in pink, beige and blue. Without saying a word! Here it is - true harmony

To be continued...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Love
City
Moscow

Старожил форума

• Thanked 39 times
  • Thanks 42 times
3 #
Posted 14/01/2015 18:47:19

I'm looking forward to
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 14/01/2015 18:56:03

Listen, listen with pleasure! What Sashulya high! Growth with Diana! Stefi And so do the bride!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
5 #
Posted 14/01/2015 18:56:09

Napoleon I want !!!! What kids have great !!!! The next time we go to you
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
6 #
Опубликовано 14.1.2015 19:21:05 Author | Posted 14/01/2015 19:21:05

After lunch we drove children with fathers on the 2nd floor, to prepare Jewellery , Change clothes and do at least agree on who is saying and doing. The script at this time was already ready for ... 3 days before the holiday! There is progress!

If the topic was "NG in the fairy forest" last year, but this - "In Search of the Christmas star." Feels, yak romantic? ... The idea yes, there was a very, very romantic. The action was to take place neposrEdstvenno the starry sky -

Well, the scenery, I barely cooked and some how we have spread. But those. side of the question I have is clearly lame! One of the songs was not on the disk, but in the laptop, and heard it was just barely. What to do? But we are in this year (remember?) "Great symphony!" We had even had those. Director! Machines husband in response to my confusion said: "No problem," ran to the car and returned with a suitcase ... ...
"Elektronik" - I thought As a result, after 5 min. we had a real professional sound engineering control even to the column! Though disco suits!

Oh, walk so to walk! If last year we had 6 adults and 5 children in this - 8 children and 12 adults! How do we score them? Firstly, we are, and secondly, our Russian neighbors came to visit friends with an 8-year old boy, and thirdly, we have invited the girl Lyuba (remember her?). That has run ... I had to make a straight audience:

Well, let's go ... To be honest, the holiday turned out a complete nonsense - and an impromptu and very different children. But the children themselves, judging by their faces were ecstatic!
Star Fei, losing the cap, but without losing courage, trying rYukovodit process -

Regina delle nevi, it is Blizzard, aka Snow Maiden (just did not agree) professional singing with prof. microphone

With the starry sky pours rain real star -
Oh ... children wandered into the woods hto hto for firewood ... the thread on which hung sweet prizes, confused once and for all ... the sky to which the stars shpandorYli periodically fell to ready children, threatening to bury them under a (large cardboard) and Stephen rushed to pick it up ... Mom ... I'm not chayala how to get to the finals ... uh ... barely crawled ...
Finally, the little presents! In ocherel, dear shoppers, take place and be polite! And in general - you at this time a lot, and we - DVE!

When the festival ended, I was already up to the lantern, there in my room ...

"Gran finale" this year we decided to make a spark! No one even imagined with what! This is what meant -

No sooner had the "salute" fireworks like our dad so thoughtfully says: "And at the bottom of the fire." I honestly thought he was joking ... to look down (our land in the form of terraces, just below the place where firecrackers attached - a bunch of dried leaves), and then - just fire! Steady yourself quietly, yet stronger flares ... My husband went down to look for a hose, but the water is something that we are just a couple of days before the NY cut off for the winter! Sica trickle of barely ...
Remember the "golden childhood"? - "Tilly-bom, bom-boiled, lit Invision Power Board ... He runs a chicken with a bucket, watering Invision Power Board!". In the role of the chicken this time acted undersigned In this case, too, the empty buckets somewhere gone (well hto would doubt ... when to ... ) I grabbed a watering can, a run on the meadow and well watered! I think, even if her husband on the head does not pour (there's almost dark, hard to see), and it will be ... Karbyshev in the cold ... Extinguished ...
Husband returns upstairs and contritely: "She figura di merda!" And I'm so perky on the contrary ... it happened ... with a twinkle ...

And that's not all ... night ... long a

PS. Continue tomorrow - I run away.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
7 #
Posted 14/01/2015 20:00:07

Hto not hidden - I'm not guilty
Come all there in order the beauty does not spoil. And it is the form in which I have no idea how to their own and to other people, the essence remains the same, I do it with pleasure! So guilty did not stay
because of the taste qualities, I could not vouch
The cake was very edible, well, not a livelihood as I remember Napoleon ( My God, when I last ate, probably about 7 years ago ...) but we like the Italians, very much! and the view in the form of Christmas trees is something! and it is not too lazy (in the hype) cutting "branches".
[Quote = "Lyulёk"] said: "No problem," ran to the car and returned with a suitcase ... .. [/ quote] I alert was impressed too! But in fact, (leave it how was "matinee") we organize a very, very good! Came all without delay, although Mary was traveling from far away, "conducted" the old year, and also without incident without delay, ie, all went according to plan. So we are fine !!! [Quote = "Lyulёk"] To be honest, the holiday turned out a complete nonsense - and an impromptu and very different children [/ quote].
that tell you about Magadan. And that in fact we could wait if: all the actions needed to duplicate in Italian (it has only aggravated the situation, because the idea should go action, and I'm still here, and should translate .Esli Remember the 15 minutes, approximately, there is little that duplicated ....) And it is good that the English are not asked to translate, I could, but then turned to full perdimokl! And yes, children, for grown up and changed a lot compared to last year. If we the better, the neighborhood in "worse", because it was evident that the action "show" they were of little interest, and they have already grown up .... I reviewed the photos from last year, a very big difference in children. Maybe also because he was a friend, but there was little interest in them, and if he was, then some kind of mischief. I do, at first, it was difficult to keep their word (and even fell cap ). They needed an action, either immediately play. A disco, mud, they would have more to taste than our "starry sky". I personally liked all competitions. In sled.raz, do "matinee" for adults And if they want to let the children join
But we are not particularly upset, not more of the same were not for the general public, and for us! that's what matters! Not all, tense as we did, on holidays mostly relax, we basically did later, as well as the 2nd yanvraya
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 8
Posted 14/01/2015 20:42:00

I add some photos to the action
currently playing children, nobody touched for 3 hours before the "representation"

until he called them up

and we meanwhile, changed the "image"

last "primerochki" Our Christmas Star: crazy: here? is not there, yeah syudy?

cheered with her daughter

last farewell to Pope, daughter my cap very much!

Meanwhile outside the window ...

In action

"Happy" person Daniele, as you realize he is very fond of such events

but what happened after that, you will learn not from me! they, yes they are !!! dancing (without us !!!) when we left! some who sing so twisted that sled.den could not move without injections and therefore does not go with us, walk in the woods
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 120 times
  • Thanks 305 times
9 #
Posted 14/01/2015 21:29:04

what are you fellows! the whole idea was prepared for the children! are all well-dressed!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanks 31 times
# 10
Posted 01/14/2015 23:18:21

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 22.3.2016 04:44, Processed in 0.729574 second (s), 93 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning