City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanked 93 times
2 #
Posted 11/01/2015 14:55:33

Re: Change hairstyle - change life

I these days all go and dream of a new, very short haircut. I do not know already, what it should be. Given the fact that all my life I live with my long hair, my indecision forgiven ;-) But I feel that will leave with a renewed head))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elina
City
Mondragone

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted 11/01/2015 18:46:00

Just this morning thinking that I wanted to short haircut. It is decided, I go tomorrow.)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tata

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 13/01/2015 13:37:13

With me the same story. All my life I go with long hair, and I can not decide anything to create one. But I want to have something else.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 13/01/2015 16:52:51

Well, let's now all who dare, a photo spread.
Personally, I also want to have long hair cut it short, but (!), I am embarrassed by the fact that then have to run around to get a haircut once a month, and I have no time for it. Not yet. Once the time is to dedicate it to itself, so soon and vows.
all very simple with long hair. The tail tied up, smoothed his hair to shine a horse brush, tail fluffed, gum tied her hair-there's your hair every day. (Even if the hair is dirty. Hee-hee), and with short hair that does not take place.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
6 #
Posted 13/01/2015 17:07:51

Today I went to touch up roots but vyzkazav your fairy master, something I was not that way is I do not like this (on my hair), he took it and clipped me, so I would not outraged. Na does not know what to do to grow their shaved or bald ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 92 times
  • Thanks 172 times
7 #
Posted 13/01/2015 17:20:11

And I have now on the contrary, the period when you want to grow your hair ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Svetlana
City
Krasnodar

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanks 18 times
# 8
Posted 13/01/2015 19:32:51

I'm only on Sunday, hair cut
Long hair I have long sostrigla. But! my master, young girl incidentally , Went on maternity leave. It is very well I sheared. And there is nothing to do here. I had to go to another. I explained to her, she explained ... a figure shorn me a lot shorter than I asked for, and not so. Not mowing standards. But so short, I do not want to.
By the way (I went for the link). Especially highlighted: that the growing moon, which is decreasing hair grow absolutely the same speed. Even if the top active smear burdock oil. This even though (pah-pah-pah) my hair I have a very good and grow well.
I do not know how about the days of the week (more on that I did not bother), but after a good haircut, well-being significantly improved
To be or not to be a hairstyle? For many years I walked with long, then it sheared almost a hedgehog. Then he has grown. Then again hair cut. I agree that the long washed, combed, tied up and left. But with the years they have become to me wild, and even interfere with strain
Personally, I short it is more convenient and easier. Any type of hairstyle bob or a ladder that you can go to the hairdresser every two months. If booked in advance, then trek to the barber shop to spend an hour of time. But you go out there is almost a new man
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

SvetlanaMI

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted 01/13/2015 23:58:46

And I have now on the contrary, the period when you want to grow your hair ...
Same
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 80 times
  • Thanked 51 times
# 10
Опубликовано 14.1.2015 15:33:50 Author | Posted 14/01/2015 15:33:50

And here it is shown as not cutting the hair to make hair styles from the hair of medium length.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 22:25, Processed in 0.708240 second (s), 95 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning