Irina
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 9.1.2015 01:14:29 | descending
Once two years have imperceptibly flown by since I live in Italy. And now it is time to collect documents for the Italian citizenship. And at the same time it raises many questions.
The first of them, if there was a previous marriage, and I bear the name of her first husband, the registrar of the bodies we were given a "Certificate on marriage", which indicates that I have changed the name of a maiden at present. The "certificate of good conduct" will also be the two names.
Tell me, please, when submitting documents to the Prefecture, it requires "Help" One and the same person "(Stessa persona fisica)?" Since the site I did not find it in the list of documents.
Or you can put it on the Apostille, translated and legalized by the Italian Embassy in Russia? Where will clearly be seen that I have, the same person ... So the price issue in Russia is much less than in Italy, the Belarusian embassy takes for such a certificate 100 euros ...
L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 9 times
2 #
Posted 01/09/2015 12:31:19

Re: Citizenship Italy 2015

FAQ about the lack of a criminal record I sworn, and then translated and assured the court of Italy. No reference "the same person" I did not ask (they're used to the situation, that of the former Soviet Union woman with two names). Province of Modena. Try to clarify in his province, whether they want such a statement (in the list of documents for citizenship it is not.) I realized that there is a list in drkov res that if you took the surname tekkschego husband. About the former does not say anything.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 9.1.2015 12:47:11 Author | Posted 01/09/2015 12:47:11

Albina, you have to help a criminal record were two names? Or one? I have two, a maiden and her first husband, that I wear now, so here's the question. In the Prefecture do not require any confirmation, I changed the name? How did they prove that the birth certificate to another name - mine?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 9 times
4 #
Posted 01/09/2015 14:57:41

you have to help a criminal record were two names? Or one?
TWO. "Ivanova (Petrov)"

Residence permit for Ivanov.
Birth certificate on Petrov.

The query module is written. What is the name today. What surname at birth.
The names of the parents (there and mother's maiden name, which they generally can not verify)
How did they prove that the birth certificate to another name - mine?
That certificate of good conduct just two names and registered and it is you and brings together as "one person".
But the most important thing in the module you sign documents that provide true information and that you are familiar with the law about the provision of false information. To prove something now - it's not your problem.
But it is possible that it is in your prefecture you will be asked to help "the same person". Write them a letter or call. You can also go to the URP in the prefecture (I hope that you have them, you can get there without recording), and they will tell for sure.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Опубликовано 9.1.2015 20:28:30 Author | Posted 01/09/2015 20:28:30

And it turns out that the certificate of marriage of the registrar is not needed?
Or need? All are silent as guerrillas!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 9 times
6 #
Posted 01/09/2015 22:35:38

And it turns out that the certificate of marriage of the registrar is not needed?
Certificate of marriage to Italians need. because you are requesting citizenship "by marriage to an Italian citizen." of the registry office - if you married in Russia (it is necessary to put an apostille and translated) from the commune - if in Italy.

Certificate of marriage with a man from whom you took the last name, and then divorce is not necessary.

Or I do not understand what we say?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 9 times
7 #
Posted 01/09/2015 22:41:04

Here is a list of documents. Which item is not understandable?
1) estratto dell'atto originale di nascita completo di tutte le generalità, rilasciato in qualsiasi data;
AVVERTENZA: Per le donne che hanno acquisito il cognome del coniuge occorre, inoltre, un certificato di matrimonio, tradotto e legalizzato come sotto indicato, a meno che nella certificazione di cui al punto 1 non risulti anche il cognome di nascita.

2) certificazione penale del Paese di origine e degli eventuali Paesi terzi di residenza relativi ai precedenti penali (escluso il caso in cui, al compimento del 14 ° anno, l'interessato / a fosse già legalmente residente in Italia e da allora abbia sempre mantenuto in Italia la residenza legale), di data non anteriore a sei mesi;
spillate).

3) fotocopia del Permesso di soggiorno o Carta di soggiorno o Attestazione di soggiorno permanente per i cittadini dell'Unione europea rilasciata ai sensi dell'art. 16 del D.Lgs. 6 febbraio 2007, n. thirty;

4) fotocopia di un documento di riconoscimento italiano (Carta di identità, Patente, etc.);

5) fotocopia del Passaporto (limitatamente alla / e pagina / e con numero del Passaporto, foto e dati anagrafici) o, in mancanza (solo per l'Unione europea), di un documento d'identità rilasciato dallo Stato di cui si è cittadino / a;

6) ricevuta di versamento del contributo previsto di € 200,00, eseguito sul conto corrente postale n. 809,020, intestato a MINISTERO INTERNO - DLCI - CITTADINANZA, con la causale "CITTADINANZA - CONTRIBUTO DI CUI ALL'ARTICOLO 1, COMMA 12, Legge 15 LUGLIO 2009, N. 94."
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Опубликовано 9.1.2015 23:16:12 Author | Posted 01/09/2015 23:16:12

Certificate of marriage with a man from whom you took the last name, and then divorce is not necessary.

Albina, that's about it. Thank you.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Опубликовано 9.1.2015 23:24:33 Author | Posted 01/09/2015 23:24:33

I read the information here Natasha http://italiaunoduetre.com/useful/grazhdanstvo-italii

Where she wrote: "In my certificate of good conduct was listed my current (maiden) name and in brackets the name of my first husband in this regard needed help stessa persona fisica, which is issued at the Consulate of your country.".
My father, when he took a copy of my birth certificate in the registry office, was advised to take the "Certificate on marriage", which indicates that I changed her last name to her maiden name to my late husband.
So I decided to clarify this point.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 9 times
# 10
Posted 01/10/2015 11:44:53

I read the information here Natasha
You seem to be too out of Rome? Maybe so, and you do?
But Natalia's situation is different. She has two names appear only in the certificate of good conduct (as in permesso's Certificate and the island's birth the same written).
In my case Permesso one surname sivd of birth to the other and a certificate of good conduct for two.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 14.3.2016 15:45, Processed in 0.698036 second (s), 87 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning