Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanks 4 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 8.1.2015 17:04:49 | descending
Hello! If anyone of you designed the Russian citizenship to a child in Italy, share experience. You're all done through our consulate or through italkontsept? What are the complexities and subtleties?

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 01/08/2015 18:04:59

Re: Making Russian citizenship in Italy

We have been doing through Italkontsept. No difficulties can not remember.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted 01/08/2015 19:14:01

I did everything myself, in particular Italkontsept rip-off, I have at all about all it took 170 euros, and in italkontsepte translated and legalized with the birth of a child is only 195.40 and St. of birth. Natasha advise you to collect all the documents that are needed to translate and rearrange in Russian translation, the only way to save !!!!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Darse
City
Pordenone

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted on 09/01/2015 3:23:10

Natasha, too, it will be engaged
Artemisia, and there yl list of interpreters in Russia, whose translations will be at the consulate? If I understood correctly, there are taking orders only from a specific list of persons.
Thanks for the answer!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted on 09/01/2015 3:38:53

Artemisia, and there yl list of interpreters in Russia, whose translations will be at the consulate?
I did transfer to the Honorary Consulate of Italy in Samara, and then they sent to Moscow at the Italian consulate in the legalization of the translation, but it is much cheaper. I filed for citizenship on December 1 and December 26 the result looked on the website and it was written that citizenship is ready. I do not know from what city you are, but if you want to save can be sent directly to Moscow, where you translate and legalize here's the address:
CONSUL GENERAL: Piergabriele PAPADIA de BOTTINI di SANT'AGNESE
Address: Yakimanskaya embankment, 10 - 119180 Moscow (m "Glade".)
Tel .: +7 495 796 96 92; +7 495 916 54 49; +7 495 916 54 51
Fax: +7 495 916 54 20; +7 495 916 54 53
E-mail: the mailto: consitaly.mosca@esteri.it
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
6 #
Posted on 09/01/2015 5:30:00

Natasha, the apostle should be put in prefetture local as you Null Ost put - depending on the purpose can be for free or at 16 € (stamp for the document) - you can cheat and say that you need at the consulate for a trip to Russia, or for use in Russia then it will be free of charge if they do not even listen to the call brand for citizenship. Then transfer (need to know, can priydut translation certified by a court, as you did for citizenship) and to submit
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 01/09/2015 21:40:11

Depending on the purpose can be for free or at 16 € (stamp for the document) - you can cheat and say that you need at the consulate for a trip to Russia, or for use in Russia, there will be free if the nationality they do not even listen to require brand
Apostille is put in the prefecture for citizenship for the child all the necessary documents for free !!! on the second floor on the via Ostiense 131
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Maria
City
Cuneo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Posted on 01/10/2015 2:58:29

I chose the middle option - transfer from Ital-consults, submission of documents directly to the embassy, ​​I can not remember - about 300 euros worth.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
9 #
Posted on 01/10/2015 5:28:29

[Quote] Depending on the purpose can be for free or at 16 € (stamp for the document) - you can cheat and say that you need at the consulate for a trip to Russia, or for use in Russia, there will be free if the nationality they do not even listen to the call mark
Apostille is put in the prefecture for citizenship for the child all the necessary documents for free !!! on the second floor on the via Ostiense 131 [/ quote]
I have a nationality when words once said, only with the brand! Even did not listen ....
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Posted 10/01/2015 15:33:54

I have a nationality when words once said, only with the brand! Even did not listen ....
I was the only brand on the consent of the other parent, and all the other documents without stamps and apostille delivered without problems, there are asking where are requesting, I said to the Russian consulate's all business.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 08:57, Processed in 0.638379 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning