Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 72 times
  • Thanks 41 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 30.12.2014 16:11:45 | descending
I thought that I had tried all kinds of salt, it turns out - no more. I bought yesterday, "black" salt from India http://diamart.su/shop/product_219.html Actually it gray-pink, in my opinion, and I have not found a clear explanation of the name.

At the same time, I talk about the kinds of salts which have at my house - pink (Himalayan) and black (Russian). I like from time to time to use them all.

Black salt (salt Chetvergova) http://black-salt.su/html/chernaya-sol.html

Black salt - is an environmentally friendly product supply!
Black salt - a delicacy, spice, is used as the final touch!
Black salt - useful for humans. Contains nutrients potassium, calcium, magnesium, iodine, an activated charcoal!
Black salt - less water retention in the human body than white salt!
Black salt - contains less harmful impurities, heavy metals less than white!
Black salt - is involved in the regulation of digestion!
Black salt - helps to eliminate toxins from the human body!

There are several varieties of black salt:

Black salt - is made by man. In Russia, black salt is made from common salt and rye flour by burnout on birch wood in kilns. But this is not the only recipe. Japanese recipe for black salt is similar to our Russian and salt are placed in bamboo stems and also baked on coals.

Chetvergova salt - the salt since ancient times prepared in Russia in the "Holy Thursday" before Easter. In the era of communism recipe and tradition of making Chetvergova salt was lost. Currently, we are trying to revive this tradition by using production Kostroma black salt.

Brown salt (brown salt) - The natural unrefined salt produced in mines or quarries in which there are: iron, substances containing hydrogen sulphide, potassium. Brown salt can be found in Hawaii. Hawaiians brown extract salt from volcanic lava. Brown salt is used in some of the «VIP» America restaurants. Some residents of the Pacific Islands use the brown salt for ritual purposes.

Peat salt - it is mined in the Netherlands, after the low tide on the beach digging peat, which is then burned. After combustion of peat ash formed, which is diluted with sea water, heavy zolinki settled and the solution was evaporated, after which the salt was obtained. Peat salt salted herring. Currently peat salt is produced.

Truffle salt - produced and sold in Croatia. The recipe is not yet known. Use as a seasoning for salads, to potatoes, to fish, to sandwiches.
Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 72 times
  • Thanks 41 times
2 #
Опубликовано 27.1.2015 14:43:40 Author | Posted 27/01/2015 14:43:40

Re: Sol

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 17.3.2016 00:59, Processed in 0.618461 second (s), 47 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning