Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 72 times
  • Thanks 47 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 26.12.2014 10:19:50 | descending
Congratulations to all the holidays and wish you all a good mood!
It seems to me that all is not discontinuous with the music. I give you what I like, and I hope you like it, add your favorite and you.

"Neapolitan songs - this is probably the second largest diamond (after the opera art) that adorns the crown of the Queen's Music -.. Italy Endless numerous performers from around the world regularly include in their repertoire these pearls song lyrics On the one hand, it's almost a win-win step - Neapolitan songs not only allow us to demonstrate vocal skills, but also provide an opportunity at the same time, as it were, by the way, to charm the listener to catch him in this ingenious "melodic trap."

On the other hand, it is quite a risky step. For any singer, who has taken to fulfill any known Neapolitan song, we will certainly have to withstand comparison with all the great masters of singing to him or at the same time it fulfills this work. The comparison may not be in his favor. After all, these "popular songs" as a litmus test, allow unmistakably identify the presence or absence of a remarkable gift of singing, and at the same time appreciate the richness of spiritual artist in the world.

As for the kind of "rating" artists, we can say that unmatched remains Enrico Caruso. Entries 100 years ago, in spite of all the distortions and noise, it is possible to estimate how extraordinary beauty and power of the voice that had the greatest tenor of all time. On the number "two" in the ranking of tenors can apply a lot of the performers, but the favorites, perhaps, can be considered Beniamino Gigli and Pavarotti.
Top-most popular Neapolitan songs in the very, very best performance "
http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/2496320/post347684646/
Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 72 times
  • Thanks 47 times
2 #
Опубликовано 26.12.2014 12:08:54 Author | Posted 26/12/2014 12:08:54

Re: Holiday concert

The list of stars of the Neapolitan song is not one name, my husband - Neapolitan really appreciated his Sergio Bruni, a very high opinion of him. And this song and her husband sang for me .....

And over the execution of Pavarotti chuckled over his Neapolitan accent and noted the high level of Muslim Magomayev, saying that his Neapolitan - excellent.

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 72 times
  • Thanks 47 times
3 #
Опубликовано 26.12.2014 15:17:50 Author | Posted 26/12/2014 15:17:50

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 72 times
  • Thanks 47 times
4 #
Опубликовано 26.12.2014 16:25:39 Author | Posted 26/12/2014 16:25:39

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 72 times
  • Thanks 47 times
5 #
Опубликовано 2.1.2015 18:16:51 Author | Posted 01/02/2015 18:16:51

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 17.3.2016 17:27, Processed in 0.702786 second (s), 62 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning