Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

330 | Ответить: 2 Views .: 330 | Reply: 2
print ago Forward

[Cooking] Oatmeal cookies with chocolate.

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanked 93 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 19.12.2014 19:07:19 | descending
Just the other day a good friend of mine shared her recipe for oatmeal cookies with chocolate, and because I trust this friend for several years and its reviews on this cookie was very positive, I immediately decided to try it. That is, first cook, and then have to try, of course .

You will need:
120g softened butter
75 g sugar
75g brown sugar
a pinch of salt
50 g of oat flakes quickly fall apart
1 egg
150 g flour
5 g baking powder
75g walnuts
100 grams of dark chocolate (preferably specifically for baking in the form of droplets)
vanilla on the tip of a knife
juice of 1/2 lemon

Mix the flour, cereals, sugar, salt, vanilla and baking powder. Add the butter and egg. Mix. Walnuts chop very finely, and chocolate - to remain pieces of 5-7mm. It is advisable to use a special chocolate for baking, it looks like chocolate drops. But it is possible and normal. He, however, spreads and more penetrates into the dough, but still very tasty. Add nuts, chocolate and lemon juice to the batter. Cover the pan baking paper, grease with vegetable oil. Dough taking teaspoon and molded balls 2 cm. Spread on a baking sheet at a distance from each other, they greatly increase in size. Recipe by simply lays out the dough on a baking sheet and spoon it spreads. It turns out also very good. Bake cookies in preheated 175 gr. oven for about 20 minutes. Ready-made hot biscuits a little soft inside, it will become hard and crispy when cool. That's it!
Cookies just fly (Especially if you like oatmeal cookies and even chocolate into the bargain), it is so delicious that I decided this year to bake it as a gift instead of ginger, like this
Tatyana
City
Verona

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanks 6 times
2 #
Posted 19/12/2014 20:12:51

Re: Oatmeal cookies with chocolate.

just think how would the holidays to spend less painful for the figure, and then on to you ... such vkusnoten publish
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanked 93 times
3 #
Опубликовано 19.12.2014 20:46:56 Author | Posted 19/12/2014 20:46:56

Re: Oatmeal cookies with chocolate.

just think how would the holidays to spend less painful for the figure

Well, from a couple of cookies, but after a walk (or after simulators Or that there is one ), Yet no one figure has not suffered . But the mood has certainly improved
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 23:52, Processed in 0.698810 second (s), 53 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning