Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

757 | Ответить: 4 Views .: 757 | Reply: 4
print ago Forward

[It's fun] What you say about your fingers?

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanks 92 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 19.12.2014 18:33:10 | descending

BARCODE FATE
What does each pattern? It is interesting!

If you look closely at the fingertips, you can see that the lines are formed in strict patterns. This may be arc loops and curls. And what kind of patterns on your fingers?

1. ARC
People with arcs are quite common, but usually the figure is just two or three fingers (arc on all ten fingers - very rare). For such people, the physical capacity is not important, they have dominated the psychological and personal qualities. Holders of "arcs" are very quarrelsome character.

They never considered the views of other people, because I always know yourself that white and what is black. Having suffered a complete defeat in anything they like throwing out all of the head, with the tenacity Assertive accepted for his back. Always eager for the leaders, becoming intractable and upryamyminachalnikami.

2. LOOP
"Loops" choleric temperament or approach them. Holders of ten loops during normal operation are very energetic, but in extreme situations, "going out", because they have limited physical capacity. Most of all, they are being depleted at a boring monotonous work, which it is not interested.

"Loop" is better than all the others, are adapted to life in society, to a fruitful dialogue with the other: they are friendly, flexible, responsive, in honest measure, easy to go for a compromise, willing to help without special benefits for themselves, but to sacrifice everything for the sake of ideas too, will not. They are quite satisfied with their modest place in the sun, and they make ideal leaders.

3. curls
"Curls" - "down to earth" people bohemians. Creatively very gifted, all grasp on the fly, quickly trained, grasping at once in a few cases, but often they do not finish, losing interest in them. Only they are able to bring himself to do something. Despite its tremendous endurance, owners of "curls" will not tolerate the unpleasant circumstances for themselves.
They are constantly dissatisfied with themselves, are prone to soul-searching and agonizing doubts. A large number of scrolls suggests thin, excitable psyche. They are distinguished, on the one hand, very high nervous organization, on the other - the instability of the mind, a tendency to depression.

But clean patterns, as well as pure temperament types, not seen, are the most common complex combinations. So people with arcs and loops even at low load operating almost at full capacity. If in addition to the loops and arcs have more and curls, it speaks not only of the level of actual human capabilities, as an inability to correctly calculate the forces. The combination of loops and curls says that man possesses large reserves and can adapt to the most difficult conditions.

I carefully studied his pads I have all ten "loops", and the only thing that's not about me - ideal leaders
Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
2 #
Posted 19/12/2014 18:45:19

Re: What do you say about your fingers?

The combination of loops and curls says that man possesses large reserves and can adapt to the most difficult conditions.

yeah ...)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
3 #
Posted 19/12/2014 18:54:53

I "arc" ie classic. I would not say that I feisty character, and not amenable chief I never called, which slander?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
4 #
Posted 19/12/2014 18:58:34

agree (re-read) only with "total defeat", yes, I worry easily defeat, I stood up, shook himself, and again in the battle!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 125 times
  • Thanks 323 times
5 #
Posted 19/12/2014 19:36:11

Interestingly, I have long seen this piece ... I have a curl on the thumb rest of the loop, my husband, as I remember, all curls or concentric circles, the son of opposite signs: double loop, concentric circles, loops and curls ... .

just read that the concentric circles on the fingertips mean money ... in both, did not know ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 16:47, Processed in 0.701645 second (s), 65 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning