1677 | Ответить: 18 Views .: 1677 | Reply: 18
print ago Forward

[My house] Repair and neighbors

Ksenija
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 11.12.2014 00:54:52 | descending
a mini post I'll start with this smiley. So today I finally lost my temper. I'm not conflicted man. Impulsive - yes, emotional - to a large extent, yes. But do not conflict. We do home repairs, swoops in August. Eighteen months ago posverlili couple of holes for curtain rods. 3 months ago posverlili during business hours on weekdays while doing kitchen. Now the rest of the holes on the remaining area for sockets. Apartment - 2 rooms - nothing criminal, and any protracted operations. We have a very unfortunate neighbor. Every cricket makes him desperate to beat us in the door. Usually it was his sleeping child in August, he asked not to drill on weekdays during working hours, well, we like that are constantly going to the meeting, at lunch builders did break. But today it crossed the line, the builders arrived in the evening, and began drilling in the 6t, 6.30 back neighbor with his family, and without going to the threshold of the apartment begins his song, cock. With their dirty paws waving in my face. Threats to police, poking at my ignorance of the law. He nepriemlet no cricket is specified by law the clock, with the fact that we are not obliged to go to him to make concessions and take breaks on working days for lunch he generally forgot. In short to live it our repair does not, says that a half years with us can not manage to be in the police sleeduyuschy times. Maybe he was tortured as a child drill? Listen, and they have godkov 5-10 age and wisdom by 20 less. In general he told us that we did not buy a house do not interfere with anyone. They used to live in our apartment, my father said that the neighbor, that is, one in which they are now settled lower. His wife, real estate agent, even during the show apartments managed to keep the unpleasant impression, it is me and showed some of these apartments, and one in which we have settled it for some reason did not show, and eventually I found another, more a smart broker I do not care who the money to pay, would be a good service.

Generally tomorrow I go to the local duma receive a piece of paper with the authorization to work (usually none of this does not strain), hang it on the door, with a note, the neighbors of the apartment so the room is forbidden to knock on our door at all, at any time, will knock we will call the police for harassment. And on Saturday they will put the subwoofer to the wall with dubstep, at lunch time, to sweeter child slept.

He also drives a minivan, this Boucicaut and this puts his horse sometimes narrow corner of our street, ie it is practically impossible to drive. Here I think that to do with it.

On the one hand I had not reached before, to do mischief to others, which to me shitting, just because I like it move on and not hang, but in this case I just really fed up that they do not go on any compromise . No one. Once in position. Just poke the legislation. So here are the pies, I try to understand that in such a situation, they shut up, except machinery and claims to our drilling we have no questions for them to live quietly.

What do you advise?
Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 53 times
  • Thanked 13 times
2 #
Posted on 11/12/2014 2:53:02

Re: Repair and neighbors

What do you advise?

To live your life and act within the law. Sauceda send ... well, you understand where.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Svetlana
City
Krasnodar

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanks 18 times
3 #
Posted on 11/12/2014 3:01:30

Above us the neighbors buzz for 6 years And niece, is still very small. Day is not a sleep - all day hysterics. But by law they are entitled to hum during business hours on weekdays. And then there's the neighbors started a repair of the wall. Now the buzz in unison My summer will arrive, his idea buzzing / drilling. Our neighbors will enjoy revenge And where did you get away? We live in a "chicken coop." So you have to endure. I recently also, incidentally, wonder why those on top do not buy a house, to buzz out there for fun and not to disturb anyone (The benefit of their income allowed them to buy a house)

I think the permission to repair and precise knowledge of when the law you have the right to be the way to drill Patience to you and a quick completion of repair!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Ksenija
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Опубликовано 11.12.2014 10:50:25 Author | Posted 12/11/2014 10:50:25

Hello everybody! Just got off the phone, call the government, thought the building permit to do, but I was the Secretary said - if you only wall not break, then the 7 am to 11ti pm imee right to make noise and if they are bursting at the door - do not open, call themselves in police. So I calmed down and more with this bloodsucker will not talk at all. Today evening will include music from the subwoofer under their wall, do not want to drill, get drozhzhaschie wall of sound, have a right to say so. Do you know what the most opposite - that people put pressure on the psyche of such a gentle creature like me, I immediately begin to doubt, feel guilty, try to solve everything like that. And they do not care, these people devoid of normal human traits. In general send them to hell, we do not do anything illegal, I have because of them electricians will come again - drill 2 !!! holes tomorrow. Like this. At the same time I'll pick our police, spend time with a friend to communicate, so that they were informed about these terrorists.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 15 times
  • Thanks 11 times
5 #
Posted 11/12/2014 11:23:52

what do you advise?
remember that you have a baby in February, when you put
subwoofer to the wall with their dubstep, at lunch time, to sweeter child slept.
It seems to me that we must act within the law. Moreover, legislation and neighbors just like
You can make noise, but repair work, perhaps we could produce up to 19.00 you until 11pm? with Pererva for lunch? Here in this time and make repairs.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 38 times
  • Thanks 46 times
6 #
Posted 11/12/2014 11:45:03

And we have some neighbors were ~ just not retell, in this regard, we very well, "lucky" .Nakonets something we radically solved the problem ~ moved to the mountains ~ ~ Now listen to birds singing and grunting wild kabanov.A you patience and a good repair!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 16 times
  • Thanked 20 times
7 #
Posted 12/11/2014 13:17:25

And on Saturday they will put the subwoofer to the wall with dubstep, at lunch time, to sweeter child slept.
The child is not his fault that he pridurochnye parents. That will soon become a mother, and you will realize what a dream child. In the meantime, you have written correctly, proceed according to the law and send a neighbor, wherever it arises.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 211 times
  • Thanks 85 times
# 8
Posted 12/11/2014 14:11:09

Ksenia, you worry and twitching now, probably nowhere . So currently it is better not to do, and neighbors hardly proymesh. I understand in words, it just sounds, but, honestly, just try, as it were fenced off mentally from a neighbor, and do what you must, that is, repair within your legislation And a neighbor, at a meeting - politely and with a smile (with or without ).
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Ksenija
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Опубликовано 11.12.2014 22:40:11 Author | Posted 12/11/2014 22:40:11

Well, as I explained in the municipality, we can make noise with the 7 pm to 11ti, which I will do so if I have to. Today, in the park the whole day at work went, and tomorrow to take the time and write on it a statement to the police that he was very intrusive and constantly knocking on our door when he pleases. Not my problem, that he interprets the law, according to his logic, I'm at home I can not picture poveshat, he went into the forest. It will be to break the next time, call the police at my statement, it will all be logical.

Those who do not understand, it is not going yesterday at 6.30 pm to the home has knocked us. Crazy.

Generally I'll write more tomorrow statement and call a friend to the deputy of our thought, he just knows how well-versed in these situations, tell how best to put into place cad.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Posted 12/13/2014 00:45:40

There is also regolamento kondominiale. Perhaps there is indication when the noise, and when to be quiet with the differences from the standard norms.
We have not allowed to make noise in the afternoon of 3 hours. When we did the repair, but still lived in a new house, we stuck to the door once all the claims neighbors.
We spelled out even hours shaking out blankets with balconies.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 15.3.2016 23:17, Processed in 0.708033 second (s), 94 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning