Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

1188 | Ответить: 10 Views .: 1188 | Reply: 10
print ago Forward

[Holidays] New Year's cards are children from children's homes Kyrgyzstan.

massima
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 6.12.2014 00:32:34 | descending
Dear writers and readers of our forum and maybe we could send postcards and children from children's homes .Pochemu Kyrgyzstan is in Kyrgyzstan, because I have a lot of ottuda.U orphanages, for example q / q in Karakol city (a city on the shores of Lake Issyk Kul) where 31 children, Sosnowski d / -26 children and still have drugie.Ya can send their children to personal names, and you can congratulate one, two, etc. detey.Dumayu children will be happy to receive greeting cards. I very much hope that we can do it.
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 12/07/2014 23:05:24

Re: New Year's cards are children from children's homes Kyrgyzstan.

Good evening, you do want to congratulate the kids happy new year!
please send the address and names of 3 children, I will be grateful
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 78 times
  • Thanks 50 times
3 #
Posted 08/12/2014 12:06:03

Massima thanks for the offer. I would like to write postcards to children. I sent you a Private Message my wish to have a look.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

massima
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Опубликовано 8.12.2014 14:54:39 Author | Posted 12/08/2014 14:54:39

Lilyanskaya, Nailya thank you very much for your response .Napisala you in a personal and that all discharges, a bit later napishu.Vy can still see on the site http://www.blagokg.com up there have a topic - * children *, and then will be given for children home, you can see and select any child you would want to send a postcard .Spasibo huge.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 78 times
  • Thanks 50 times
5 #
Posted 12/08/2014 16:34:39

Massima, unfortunately the site no addresses of children's homes and more children's profiles obsolete. As far as I know in the children's homes are up to 18 years, and there is more data placed those who turned 18 years old already. So I need your help with addresses of children's homes, if you have difficulty with personal email, for me it would be enough if you are in the subject wrote. Thank you in advance.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
6 #
Posted 12/08/2014 20:57:25

Sorry climbed. But if on the Foundation website, I did not see the project "Send a child card", and there is a "virtual custody" project. And what it is, I imagine. There, choosing a child will not manage one postcard (I'm talking about money in such projects by other idea), there it is necessary to understand that you take responsibility for the child there must be at least once a month to write a letter to the child.
Massima Therefore it would be good if you write more then all the details.
state language in Kyrgyzstan - Kyrgyz whether children understand a letter in Russian?
Children know that someone will write them this card? Because usually a letter written to the Director of the children's home (by law it is their spokesman), and he must know who does what. Massima, if you represent this fund, then tell us in detail everything else is talking about what turns
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
7 #
Posted on 09/12/2014 2:36:40

The idea to congratulate kids from children. homes I am very impressed. But the question arises - for example, of the 30 children will receive a postcard 22. And the other 8? How they will feel? On the one hand, it is very important for a child growing up in the state. institution, to have something private, but his own - that, figuratively speaking, can be hidden under a pillow or take with them to the camp. But on the other hand, I fear that in this situation konkrtnoy good intentions may hurt to hit someone from the already experienced the blows fate of the children. It seems to me that if the compliment - that all, and not selectively. But how does it really do? And already too late - mid-December soon ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

massima
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Опубликовано 9.12.2014 12:20:44 Author | Posted 12/09/2014 12:20:44

I can not imagine this fond.Est different programs, not just the virtual custody, and including greeting prazdnikom.Ya offer not be opekunami.I letter writing is not necessarily just to congratulate with H-D .Such actions are carried out by different charities before holidays children and unlikely to answer your pozdravleniya.Pismo with a card gets the director d / d and is already on the card specifically familiya.U I did not have the task of all to congratulate the children of d / --est list of children from a remote d / d, there 31rebenok. The task was just to congratulate them, I thought that there will be forum, look how actively each other already sent otkrytki.Deti in g / d, not all Asian ethnicity, many Russian children most social siroty.Obuchenie mostly conducted in Russian yazyke.Nu so little late in the day. I usually comes to Bishkek for 14 days, but I give to the post without stamps and they're paying berut.Nailya just wanted to send a greeting card in connection with your wishes so she needed the address d / d.Vsya information that I give is online , so I think that has not broken anything.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 4 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
9 #
Posted 12/09/2014 14:09:19

The idea to congratulate kids from children. homes I am very impressed.

But I've been there.
I fear that in this situation konkrtnoy good intentions may hurt to hit someone from the already experienced the blows fate of the children.

It is likely that this will happen. I can understand the elderly in nursing homes, but children should be very careful to hold such shares.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
# 10
Posted 12/09/2014 16:38:39

Such shares are held by different charities before the holidays, and are unlikely to answer your children with a card gets pozdravleniya.Pismo Director d / d and have specific names on the card.
understand what was going on that particular site, which resulted in you, there is no such action. Or I badly looked? then put a link.
Perhaps in Kyrgyzstan different rules, but since I know how to construct the system in Russia (including here on this congratulations), it is not possible here so take the Internet address of a children's home, choose a child on the site and send it card just like that, without the knowledge of the trustee (the Director)
All the information that I give is on the Internet, so I think that has not broken anything.
that's why I say that people need to show specific information about what is possible and what cards will be waiting and they will be given to children, and not thrown into the trash (though otrpavlyayuschy never know about it).
[Quote = "Massima"] out how actively each other have already sent cards. [/ Quote]

several incorrect comparison in this case. IMHO

I want all the same be noted that the meaning of what I'm writing here in this thread, not to raskhayat idea (which generally -So good), but simply to point you in the right direction, because such matters should be organized differently, but not so much that I now had a dream, so I decided on their own to go to the children's home site and choose where some of the child and to start to write him letters.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 18:53, Processed in 0.677072 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning