Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 217 times
  • Thanks 88 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 5.12.2014 19:53:13 | descending
Christmas trees from our childhood were decorated with these toys.

They are carefully collected and kept by our grandmothers, our mothers. Because for some Soviet citizens new toys were a luxury, but for other old Christmas-tree balls are associated with good memories and the road as a memory. Many toys have been the subject of private collections. People are fun to collect and exchange antique toys and a Christmas show their collections on the web.

AdMe.ru presents a selection of Soviet Christmas tree decorations. They are not as bright and elegant as modern. But it causes a warm wave of nostalgia for the days when we believed in Santa Claus, waiting for the New Year, as a miracle.

Yellow teapot and a girl in a flower costume - Christmas decorations in 1967 sample year.

And we are still alive, many old toys: balls and balls, icicles my favorite, bumps and mushrooms, and even svetoforiki)) I have, incidentally, had the idea to dress the Christmas tree this year, toys from childhood, along with her husband to show interestingly
Tata

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 12/06/2014 16:55:03

Re: The old Christmas decorations

great toys were! We also cherish these toys, because it is not only good memories but because they are anywhere else will not buy. Now the toy is made of plastic that is not yet clear from what.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
3 #
Posted 12/06/2014 17:07:22

great toys were! We also cherish these toys, because it is not only good memories but because they are anywhere else will not buy. Now the toy is made of plastic that is not yet clear from what.
and from there to the Christmas market stekla..My vidim..no stand ..ogo th ... Like there rozpis hand.
And those that sosulkami..u our family about their memories straight, first in 81 year, my younger sister on her tooth poprobovala..a descendants exactly 10 years and niece But in a strange way everything worked out And we have been in the form of astronauts and airplanes.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Love
City
Moscow

Старожил форума

• Thanked 36 times
  • Thanks 40 times
4 #
Posted on 07/12/2014 1:46:47

We also had all these bumps, icicles, etc., because the pine as a child dressed up every year, and then, as we grew, my mother all the toys: the Christmas and nenovogodnie carried in kindergarten, sometimes regrets ... but I reassure themselves that they were there on the spot
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
5 #
Posted on 07/12/2014 1:53:13

And what Claus was real! Now you can find Santa Claus .... but Santa Claus, such as before to find work ....
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Posted 12/07/2014 19:13:07

Flooded nostalgiiyayaya .... even the smell of the boxes with toys recalled ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nat
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 12 times
7 #
Posted 12/07/2014 23:02:39

I remember many toys, really nostalgic. And when they are cleaned, wrapped in a newspaper. It was very fragile. And from the broken toys made sequins on the crown of snowflakes in kindergarten at the matinee Or sprinkle them with a Christmas wall newspaper tematekoy school.
Eeeh how long!
"And the years pass, our years as the birds letyayayat ..."
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
# 8
Posted 12/08/2014 16:54:16

And what Claus was real! Now you can find Santa Claus .... but Santa Claus, such as before to find work ....
Inserting a couple of Morozov

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted 12/08/2014 23:17:30

Yellow teapot and a girl in a flower costume - Christmas decorations in 1967 sample year.

And we have this girl was held under the title - zemlyanichka girl, boy friend - cherries.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 84 times
  • Thanked 37 times
# 10
Posted on 09/12/2014 3:08:26

Oh, girls, I'm sorry the old zasranka, but you admire here, and I have these toys cause such anguish green ... well, just some outstanding shovels squalor.

We also had a couple of those, I do not know how to put in the house, but "decorated" They are always the lower branches and the darkest corners of the Christmas tree. Schaub nihto not seen ...

Mom childhood toys were German (his grandfather brought after the war), they moved with it in our childhood. There were huge (at least, so I remember) transparent balls with an elegant pattern soft pink, apricot, light green colors ... More ... glass beads were no longer remember anything. When I was 11, we moved to a new apartment. It was in July, initially transported the most important, and n / g toys waiting in the wings in the closet ... where they successfully stole ... My mother was very worried.

In the same year my uncle got this huge box-GDR ovskih toys. That was something! 2-story box on her cap with Santa Claus distributes gifts; is such (found on the Internet) -

and in the box ... and each floor is divided into compartments cartons, each "cell" of the white rustling paper, and in it - the ball ... And what balls! 3 sizes - large, medium and small, colorful, patterned, appliques, embellishments, and God knows what! A tip - not a star (can not stand!) - And silver tower with bells ... Wow, decorations ...

They are still alive, and even the box died only a year ago - on the balcony of her flooded. And all the balls like cucumbers, broken, lost over the years (over 30 years), only 2-3 of 40. Oh, the beauty ...

And today I like even more than the old - is now a choice, only have time to razevat mitten. And the glass too, but I'm even better than plastic - unbreakable. And in addition to our collection of mother at first trips in Moscow brought home, and then I bought myself - toys out of the foil. Well, in general beauty - light, branches are not pulled, do not fight, do not break ... It is for this slightly nostalgic toys, I - I do not see them anywhere else. And in Italy, I brought toys Russian contemporary production. Well, a very interesting (for me ... ), No comparison with the old ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 17.3.2016 17:45, Processed in 0.800113 second (s), 95 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning