mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 2.12.2014 18:38:59 | descending
I never considered myself dependent on the internet, but when suddenly not working viber vattsapp and when there is no mail, and Google - it seems that he came to a small local apocalypse and becoming a little anxious on this fact ;-)) Today, I already have a Chinese phone number - and now I can even map to find out where I am ;-)) and a back (and this I do not mean the big trip, but about walking distance from the hotel;)).

Found on a map Park - a large green spot, come, and there are all paved, every meter are small trees in tubs .... Walk, do not want to .... A week looking for a children's playground - well, there slide, a sandbox or roundabout ..... which is not found! The matter is complicated by the fact that we live in the city center ... asked the Chinese, I explained that Chinese children do not walk - they learn (!!!) for example in the kindergarten of the senior group of the child is taken to the 17, then another 2 hours at home these lessons - and I'm talking about 2 hours of work, and not as Julia wrote - dropped the pen-raised-in the window looked. In fact, Chinese children do not play and not laugh or rage in the streets, is at least as long as we have not seen such .... They diligently study from early childhood, for the sake of a bright future .... Maybe they are plugged for the belt in the near future sloths foreign, but it is clearly not the case, because they have a lot of bison and few learn to make decisions, develop a strategy and just thinking .....

Food ..... Hmm .... Confuses taste food in Chinese restaurants (not yet accustomed to the kitchen), the supermarket confuses quality and taste of food .... In order to determine what the meat in front of you, I had already pohryukat and crow - I am not proud, I'm not difficult, but would not buy the wrong .... on imported food prices bite ...... pork meat found black pigs ;-))) to taste the meat as meat, the usual ... Potatoes prodaetsyav packs of 2 (two) !!! It is worth 40 cents ... TIN !!! Bought fish Salmone - good taste, nice pieces, and then explained to us that it is cutting to eat raw ;-)))

Bought a local salami - threw bought "Italian" is also thrown out, there is simply not possible ..... But there is rice (a Hosh) Pshenko, buckwheat, pasta and so much more that I have not yet identified)))) Even walnuts nuts here have their own special taste ....

Around full of sweet - sweet bread, sweet biscuits, at every Starbucks step, sweet buns on breakfast .... I would like a simple black bread !!!

I eat dessert before I can not (there is something you want !!) and do not get better - all burn for many hours walking in the fresh frosty air ....

She found a dance school, went there alone - it is difficult to explain, went with an interpreter - still difficult !!! Got a man ;-))) request (as always) to go with her daughter - in the next lesson was assigned to her two girls who entertained her, this does not include the other 15, who was surrounded by a tight circle and she was photographed ;-))) it is fair to say that to me one (I go until the first 3 free sessions) they translated all schedules and English (!!) and placed a human, a cat leads the handle with locker room and back again )) Not to mention the child and the teacher translated words (!!) At first I thought it was a girl give me your comments, but it turns out it takes !!!!!

For a week we have not met a single European entity, will not talk about the children ..... So I am happy to see constantly around the eyes of the Chinese .... This is when they look at me, then looks down at the carriage and have rounded eyes ;-)))) especially cultural photographed from afar, very boldly say hello and make selfie)))) I am very worried, as it would be with a child, nothing, all right, smiling, talking on hand to unfamiliar aunts, posing. ... I had to tell her the truth, that is, they did not laugh at her, but she just smiles ;-))) my method of education "do it yourself" does not work, all rush to help the child to wear shoes, open the door, and so on ....

We went to the cafe for lunch ..... chic interior, a lot of kinds of animals, a menu with pictures .... I tried to order, do not take a phone call to someone on the phone, say you need to go to the first floor .... And on the ground floor there is nothing obnaruzhlsya separate entrance around the corner of the building))) ORDER: baked rice with fish, pizza, coffee and cherry dessert - bread with mango and ice cream ......

They brought coffee, after 5 minutes the dessert - on rye bread 5-7 cm thick and a little mango ice cream ball, through 20 minutes rice (very sharp) and another 5 minutes later the pizza ;-))) eat dear comrades, so just ready, so we to you immediately and at the table piping hot ....

For rice, breaded fish was attached .... The child was delighted: bastionchini di pesce !!!!! Bitten off .... Postponed on the edge of small plates ..... What can I say, it seems that small fish breaded directly with the skin and bones ... Top coffee were cream, Elka prevented them probably 20 minutes, as a result of after a meal instead of cream (something that does not melt), rubber lumps were inedible .... I do not want even to think of what made their milk and whether it is possible to drink it ....

We paid 170 yuan - approximately 20 € ...... rice dish in a Chinese restaurant worth 2 yuan .... So consider ... But there is another good fast food (yet found only one), but in this we are no longer go, despite all the little animals ;-))

Lots of things going on and a pleasant and irritating, I hope to finish later ....

Ps Hi everyone, sorry, that did not work viber ((((
Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
2 #
Posted 12/02/2014 18:51:31

Re: A little bit of China (Xian)

cool all described And on the Russian forum in China did not come? There may be infa about the products and about the parks
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
3 #
Posted 12/02/2014 18:55:40

Masha, you just do not kill me at once ... I saw how your topic, so just for sandwiches ran in anticipation ... some bread with black ... Here I sit savor ...

Successful settlement and write more!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tata

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 12/02/2014 19:01:13

Hi Masha! Entertainment you missing in China And on the internet account you are right, we are all completely dependent on him. Without the Internet as a living off of.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
5 #
Опубликовано 2.12.2014 19:07:46 Author | Posted 12/02/2014 19:07:46

Well, yes, yes)))) will help you appreciate what you have !!)))

Russian Forum examined closely, unfortunately, even in the city and 8 million people, but it is very Russian and very little !!! In other cities, no doubt will be better! December and January we will hold in Shanghai and it will certainly be a different world ....

I'll tell you a little more about the Chinese woman: there is a very, well, very beautiful girls! There are some air to create a white pink scale .... For example, a coat of white fluff, pink dress is very small pink Maher, little white tights (warm) and whiteheads with pink fur)))))) I like to wear shorts - even exaggerated;))) looks like this: warm tights, leggings and similar on top of them the same warm shorts)))) With their typecasting can afford anything !! But short skirts are popular, it is a fact !!))) especially touches me shopping with a sign oyropenian Style and a short skirt with lace (short - it's just 20 cm !!)

Nails - Rainbow Chameleon or do not know how to describe .... Heels, boots, boots, coats (often colorful, mink almost never seen), pink bunny is approx € 1,000 first got looked, it was interesting)))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 46 times
6 #
Posted 12/02/2014 19:17:39

Very interesting, especially about girls and what you have now air temperature?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 9 Times
  • Thanked 3 Times
7 #
Posted 12/02/2014 20:33:07

Thank you Mary, which responded to our requests not to forget us and write whatever "Chinese" life. For me was a revelation that few Europeans. You have raduy pictures too, since you're very vividly described kitayanochek. I was their style of dress has always been interested in such "animations Cartoons" bizarre, and agree that there is a very kitayanochki too beautiful, long ago noticed at competitions beauty- heaven, lovely creation. So we raduy photo.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 316 times
# 8
Posted 12/02/2014 23:09:29

I look forward to new posts, a very interesting and fun, especially about selfie with your daughter))) I can imagine how it stands out among the local population.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted 12/02/2014 23:43:10

Masha I wish you patience and again patience! It is interesting to describe China and everything that happens.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
City
Verona

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanks 6 times
# 10
Posted on 03/12/2014 2:06:36

Mash, please do the photo, we terribly interesting, especially since you describe Chinese women clothing
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 07:52, Processed in 0.694785 second (s), 96 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning