print ago Forward

[Fludilka] help remove the program from a computer

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 24.11.2014 15:05:36 | descending
I have in my computer booted some program that I spoil the few minutes that I have to use a computer, the Internet in particular. My Alessandro Antivirus checked, found, like deleted, all the files, the program will no longer see, but the oddity continues. With each click (read comment) Please log in, put the "finger" of the comment, I have opened the adjacent window with some nonsense like: poker, online games, lotteries, and God knows what! He began to hang out during the transition from PC to other pages, and even now, as I write, I have something hanging text, it is not visible, it appears all at once ... First it was when using fairfoks, there was no such in an explorer, but with yesterday passed and explorer
Comrades who know or have a similar problem, what to do?
Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 4 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
2 #
Posted 24/11/2014 15:14:03

Re: help remove the program from a computer

My Alessandro Antivirus checked, found, like deleted, all the files, the program no longer sees

How Antivirus? To delete all the logs, cookies and cache in browsers. Once "passed" means the Trojans was on the computer.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
3 #
Опубликовано 24.11.2014 15:28:03 Author | Posted 24/11/2014 15:28:03

Alain, I hope that you read me!
I do not know what we have anti-virus, computer entirely new, and that there Ale installed I do not know.
Where to see? If I click on the icon (green) where I see that the "protected computer" I see in the window on top: Microsoft security essentials, it is the name of the antivirus or not?

Alessandro said that all cleaned and anywhere you can not see the files, but the problem is not resolved ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 4 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
4 #
Posted 24/11/2014 15:31:48

Microsoft security essentials, it is the name of the antivirus or not?

Yes. but others need to be cleaned. Download a trial version of Kaspersky or Norton and clean. At Kaspersky, there are free utilities. Browsers first delete the entire history, cache, cookies and more. I do not think I can help remotely, it is better to place to find someone who understands even a little bit.
And yet - whether in the Java computer? It seems that they had a similar vulnerability. Icon programs like this
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
5 #
Опубликовано 24.11.2014 15:37:52 Author | Posted 24/11/2014 15:37:52

Java was once, but I was then annoyed that jumped update frequently and I asked her to remove Ale. I do not know the truth or not removed at all, I will ask today.
Thanks anyway, Alain!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
6 #
Опубликовано 24.11.2014 15:39:58 Author | Posted 24/11/2014 15:39:58

best place to find someone who knows at least a little bit.
He understands me "a little bit", two-year institution for this profile, then gave up and changed the profession ... All problems with iron things decided for himself and decides only time not at all, that's the problem
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 4 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
7 #
Posted 24/11/2014 15:49:20

All the problems with iron things decided for himself and decides only time not at all, that's the problem

here I virus is also very sorry time. Because I just pay for each year of the license antivirus, I have Norton. But with antivirus - everyone praises its swamp, someone thinks that they are useless, etc. That is the eternal holivar... However, my personal experience tells that all users who like this ask for help, when asked about the program responsible. they either here such free or kryaknuty ...
I think I have an antivirus - only bought a program on a computer.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 8
Опубликовано 24.11.2014 17:04:45 Author | Posted 24/11/2014 17:04:45

or kryaknuty.
you know everything! our dad's a lot of things "kryaknuta" he greedy for some things Tipo antivirus, do not want to give the money (and I think for good reason ).
In general, tonight, I'll try it, "process"
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted 24/11/2014 17:43:03

In general, tonight, I'll try it, "process"
What "Daddy" expected to handle? Download antivirus soon-trial! And once everything is checked. It is not difficult.
http://www.kaspersky.ru/home-security
Push the selected antivirus - Trial and swing.
If Dad "treated" to buy, then buy the license and everything.
If not treated, Remove Antivirus and be done with it. If there is another trial will put-Peel popolzueshsya. Just remember your password when you will install, and then later any zhiz not remove it from the computer. Worse any virus you will have all the time to offer himself to buy pop-ups. It happens before that and buy, if only behind
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Posted 24/11/2014 18:41:46

My husband was the same song.
nothing helped, including a program-type cleaner and cleaning Yeshe other stronger.
perezadruzhal Windows, all fully
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 16:22, Processed in 0.724185 second (s), 90 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning