Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

1437 | Ответить: 10 Views .: 1437 | Reply: 10
print ago Forward

[Documents] Disclaimer patronymic through Prefecture.

Alina
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 19.11.2014 23:22:30 | descending
Dear forum! I would like to learn the experience of those who signed a decree on citizenship with the middle name, and who cleaned it through Prefecture. I ignorantly did not pay attention to the fact that in the translation of my birth certificate an interpreter is not painted, exactly where my name, where the name, surname and where. So my decree was signed with the middle name (they took his middle name). In Italy there is a law that patronymic is not used. But it is my Comune objected: "If we were in your translation svidetelsta saw that this middle name, then you would have sworn it, but without specific time marks not, to take the oath with the middle name, and then remove it through the Prefecture.". After my request to the Prefect of Turin has been almost 3 months. I came home a letter saying that the case was given a move to the carabinieri called me .. So I think how many other "lucky" this practice has taken on time? I do not do Italian passport, so you do not have to redo it .. But suddenly something urgent happens and I need urgently in Russian Fly (ugh, ugh, ugh, of course, but still ..)
mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
2 #
Posted on 11/20/2014 1:09:58

Re: Failure of a patronymic by the Prefecture.

I had a middle name, but the certificate that it is painted patronymic. I was removed from the commune after the oath, in prefetturu contact was not necessary. But I went there for the inquiries, I was told that the middle name will be removed without any problems, about 4 to 6 months .... Please check the carabinieri you the same person, then make up the practice, and then make the official announcement suddenly someone will claim , then if the positive decision on the docks are beginning to prepare the decree, then we sign the decree and awarded to you, then change all the records from the commune, then a change in the registry can get a new card identita and go get um passport. Um passport is about a week - if there is a strong need to, you can always do it, and fly to Russia, as long as you need to wait for a decision to take on the practice. I would have taken at the consulate certificate that you are one and the same person (costs money) or make a new translation of the certificate .... Or on what grounds you have requested to remove middle name ??
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Catherine
City
Treviso

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted on 11/20/2014 9:42:10

I looked carefully yesterday - and I did not sign the birth certificate that there is today .... call in the prefecture, know what to do, maybe I have something, too, this question is very concerned about now ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Catherine
City
Treviso

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 11/20/2014 11:22:27

the same story as Masha and Alina, I have to change the name to Ekaterina Ekaterina period. It's just on the phone told me Prefecture, maybe a name change documents can request only a citizen of Italy and to the decree I have not a citizen of Italy, so no help and report papers are not interested
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 20/11/2014 13:04:42

And my middle name does not interfere, I left him. What is stopping you from something like that? All my life because it was, as in the Italian docks suddenly interfere ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
6 #
Posted 20/11/2014 13:13:12

Lordy, I understand that the translation of the birth certificate an interpreter had to comply with the writing of Russian certificate and sign where the surname, as is done in Russian certificate? And in some cases, such as yours, is written the name and surname on the same line?
as well, but I have re-read the first message and it is painted.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Catherine
City
Treviso

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 20/11/2014 14:26:29

Yes, I have written all in a heap. in the same place where the translation, then mezhdustroche write / translate, and so there is not written that there is, that is, my name - actually Ekaterina

bublik, but I had not thought about it at all, maybe all documents Italian (permesso, the CI, etc.) I have written in Russian foreign passport. Read the forum, and it turns out that Italian passport will not meet them, ie, name something I have Catherine, and there will be Ekaterina Alexandrovna, as though the other person.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanked 39 times
# 8
Posted 20/11/2014 15:29:51

it turns out that Italian passport will not meet them, ie, name something I have Catherine, and there will be Ekaterina Alexandrovna, as though the other person.

Um ... I have a child first Belarusian citizenship, the second Italian. Fiscal Kodiche made on the basis of translated white. documents, so that there is a middle name, and indeed in many places with the middle name, I do not remember. And in the passport with no middle name. For 10 years, no problem, we did not create it - a passport because used only when traveling abroad, and never with the other internal documents. No reference "stessa persona" or something else is not required.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
9 #
Posted 20/11/2014 16:00:01

and it turns out that Italian passport will not meet them
because citizenship is obtained when you decree on hand. Or you need while still show some other documents?
I was in the police, with immigration matters, explained as follows: if the prefecture has taken from you the documents and arranged all the documents, then we are satisfied. It turns out that if you took Prefecture document citizenship Petrova Anna Petrovna when she filed carta d'identità and pds on Petrova Anna name, and the lower bodies are satisfied.
It turns out that when you have a decree on his hands, then go and change the card, a passport and do actually no question should not be what you had written earlier. Or I'm wrong?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Alina
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Опубликовано 20.11.2014 21:02:03 Author | Posted 20/11/2014 21:02:03

And my middle name does not interfere, I left him. What is stopping you from something like that? All my life because it was, as in the Italian docks suddenly interfere ...
And I have no right middle name (I was immediately warned that they are now invalid) lichentsa media without a patronymic, a certificate of course completion without a patronymic ... All this I photocopied and brought to the Prefecture. Let them be removed once my father's name and the rest of life, than to prove that previously received documents appears I am. If only d'identita card was kodiche and sneaks, then maybe you could leave this surname. And since I and other docks for years of residence in Italy were, then it will be clean.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 23:36, Processed in 0.721240 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning