City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 19.11.2014 11:35:09 | descending
Source: Anna Chertkov, http://anna-chertkova.livejournal.com/167997.html

The other day my friend Italian-law went to see us for tea at the same time and gave presents our "rookie" Sanya kitten. But it's not about that. Familiar, a native of the tiny Asti in Piedmont, saw me and exclaimed: "Well, you've become quite Milanka!"

It is noteworthy that last summer the same thing, almost word for word, I told another friend of my father in law from Rome. And then I had stumbled upon an article Vogue editor in chief of the Italian edition of the difference in the manner of rodevatsya and teach ourselves between the residents of the south (central?) Imperial Rome and stylish northern Milan.

First of all, it is worth noting that not all Italians dress alike. Vogue editor in chief of the Italian edition of the legendary Frank Sotstsani notes that in the Apennines every region and almost every city can boast different from other beauty canons. As Italy shares on the opposing side of politics, and aesthetic issues of the city-neighbors can not agree on a single standard of beauty and elegance.

Here, for example, residents of Piedmont and especially in Turin very are bourgeois: what is called here capacious definition of bon chic bon genre. Residents of fashionable Milan - examples of restrained elegance and glamor - are renowned for their delusions recoloured in blondes. In Roman women in high esteem neckline and short skirt. Well, at least from the climatic point of view, they can not afford something, and more. Although all the same Sotstsani claims it in southern Rome seen more coats than in northern Milan.
However, as we know, does not define the style of the prejudices and the climate and the mentality and character. Here and Italian beauty in the north is much more reserved and private than their southern neighbors. In the north, women should reflect the local character of life - all the bourgeois and politically correct. And their outfits, too, are more restrained, elegant and sophisticated. In the south, women can afford more creativity and boldness in self-expression.
Or here's another example of the eternal confrontation between the north Italian industrial and poor agricultural south, brilliant imperial Rome and Milan: it is very clearly how environment affects the way and manner of dress. Milanka compared to Roman - more and more likely careerists, kosmopolitka and polyglot. Milan - Design Capital, the financial heart of the country, cultural nest - obliges to speak foreign languages, to get used to other people's cultures, to go to the event and be in the theater. Otochennye style alla milanese - to attract attention, but did not stand out.

In Rome, everything is exactly the opposite. Capital style - the very quintessence of the Italian dolce vita with a seductive neckline and outlines the shape dresses. Roman love to be the center of attention. City, where reigns the policy and television, forcing to come to terms with the fact that everything in sight - and the actions of the powerful, and privacy, and chest, and hips, in short, absolutely everything.

What do you say, dear buddylist? Rights Signora Sotstsani or she does not see everything from the glamor of heights? And what style you prefer?
Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
2 #
Posted 11/19/2014 12:29:00

Re: Glavred Italian Vogue about how to dress Italian

Milan is very rare, and I do not remember when, but I very well feel the difference in the clothes (which had not noticed before) when I was in Rome this spring.
There is a difference, and more! Like so Signor youth. More pompeznosti something!
Surprised widespread ogromennye boots (which I had, at least in Milan) so not noticed. Everyone knows that the boots to "boot" in the sense in Italy - are mandatory, some are optional and summer and winter ... But I'm unaccustomed to see them in such numbers, the place where I live, and all the nearby somehow not abused, although Milan can also go with a bang.
I see often supershort skirts on girls in the age of not Devochkin .
Bare bellies, though, even in summer, especially not met.
Then I remembered I will add more.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 26 times
  • Thanked 22 times
3 #
Posted 19/11/2014 13:08:55

My impression amateur. In Turin - simply great fun to shop even if there's nothing to buy. It's just such a withdrawal of the soul that has always saved me with suspected depression. Well known for huge promenandnaya area in Turin, particularly the Via LaGrange - that's really where to go in the evenings and show yourself and look at others. Otherwise, I do not znaiyu, what else is there to do on a daily basis can turintsev crowd. In stores like excitement there, and that was still behind Kaif sitting drinking coffee directly poseridine streets, especially lunch or dinner. I agree with the definition - bon chic bon genre. I do not know of any other city in the world (one of those where I was, of course), which can be so good to dress stylish, original, within a reasonable price (cheaper than in Milan on my mind) and look at the same expensive. Chustvuesh like a queen then everywhere in France I always pereplevyvaet my numerous rodstevnnikov there and not only. But as soon as you get on LaGrange in Turin, this feeling immediately dulled. There is already - yes, deisvitelno glamor and wealth simply floating in the air. In Milan, in the streets, I could not see it, there you can see all krainosti and this is not such a feeling of something homogeneous, it reminds me mostsvu. But in Rome, both in the capital and in the tourist center, and the other quite the atmosphere. I personally look like odevaiutsya italyanki in the subway, in the summer I was not there, but in the autumn Vesma and saw a lot of black and strict. That's just in the major cities - Rome, Turin, Milan - I personally interesting smotert dress like men italyantsy. I especially nravistya consider these glamorous men. There can be seen a lot in the center of Turin, where they difiliruyut from their offices for lunch, they sit in the cars, they are not here to get the rest of the
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
4 #
Опубликовано 19.11.2014 13:56:10 Author | Posted 19/11/2014 13:56:10

on the other hand, I very well feel the difference in the clothes (which had not noticed before) when I was in Rome this spring
I'm getting out of the provincial small towns, too, noticed that dress up in big cities anyway)))

Then I remembered I will add more.

LYuLёёёёёK! Come on! Here the theme is just for you

[Quote = "argenta"] There is already - yes, deisvitelno glamor and wealth simply floating in the air. [/ Quote]

I did not come into contact with the public. A close first considered "chic and wealth" ... will not believe where. On Agricultural Exhibition (hello, Shell! ). There were men and women who spend most of their lives in the field, on the farm, a lot of work. Prior to that, in the field, I met them many times, but in life "outside of work" first saw. It was interesting to see them.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tata

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 19/11/2014 15:52:33

I can not say about all of Italy, but in Trieste dress just awful!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
6 #
Опубликовано 19.11.2014 15:59:43 Author | Posted 19/11/2014 15:59:43

I can not say about all of Italy, but in Trieste dress just awful!
I wonder whether agree with you people who live permanently in these parts?
I have a sister coming to visit, spits on how people are dressed.

because I do not understand fashion, and do not buy them every season some high-profile brands, then calmly. I may surprise some options, particularly color combinations, shoes, hairstyle. Again, in a provincial town there is some screaming surprise, but in the big cities where a lot of tourists, every time you see something amazing
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanked 39 times
7 #
Posted 19/11/2014 17:11:28

I liked the article. Specifically on the Rome and Milan to add from myself I can not due to lack of experience. I can not say that in a couple of dozen times my zaletany in Milan, and a 3-day stay in Rome, I have something noticed and noted. Well, Rome was just a sea of ​​men in kilts In all conductive trumpet, that the Romans sovesem "okilteli" When you get to a certain place for a short time (it does not matter - for business, work or on the call of the heart-tourism), do not make hasty conclusions - can, seen super-stylish Milanka all resident Bologna or Naples, and even solar London The same thing in Rome or elsewhere.

Of course, the location has an impact on the style of dress, and so I liked the reasoning in the article. But, in my opinion (and I say this based, as always, on their own experience), a much greater influence on the manner of dress has soc. environment, social. group to which prinadledit people, ie in some circles, it grows, lives, works and communicates. I think that the author of the article describes is not "just the residents of" Milan or Rome, and certain social services. layer or section - at least, those who follow the fashion and style for work, personal pleasure or for other reasons. There is enough, and at the same time life in the big city has an impact in this sense - and field observations of more, and food for thought, comparisons, and drive somewhere to get liked, easier.

About social. environment. I feel very lucky in my life that I had here in Italy rub in very different areas and meet very different people. This left and right, rich and poor, the aristocracy and the bourgeoisie, the owners of factories and workers, managers 5 * hotels and maids; representatives of different business sectors, with officers from the rank and file to the gene. managers and from tiny seeds. businesses to large firms; state. employees (also from the rank and file clerks to mayors and their ilk) and artists. So when I write about something - I saw it and perevidel in dozens or even hundreds of examples.

That is if you take, say, 2 very rich ladies. One cocoa thread Countess al Duchess, and another representative of the bourgeoisie (for example, the wife of a top manager). These two ladies, having the same number of money in the bank will look different! They will have different decorations, different style of clothes and shoes (color, style, fabric, texture, etc., even if the designer one), different perfumes, handbags, cars, dogs, etc., Etc., Etc. . These little things on closer examination, and help determine who to contact.

Young and beautiful young girl (all 1.75, 90-60-90) will look quite differently depending on their way of life, circle of friends, hobbies, work, and even conditions the pile. For example, one works as a model, or a saleswoman in the fashion boutique; other tourism keen to work in the dog kennel and participates in the work of volunteer organizations; third learns from a doctor who regularly attends church and sings in the choir tamoshnem; fourth pricked, fucks, sleeps under the bridge and visiting social. centers All of these young ladies will look totally dissimilar. But with sufficient experience and observation on appearance is fairly easy to determine which social. Group belongs to this or that person.

Because mimicry in our blood since prehistoric times. With the ladies, with that of men-s. Football fan will not look like a successful lawyer or an architect, and the (in my subjective opinion) differences related to social factors, more than a geographical (within the same country at least). Those. Roman and Milanese teacher early. school or bartender will be more similar to each other than the Roman official height. rank and Roman as a plumber; or the owner of a large factory in Milan and Milan janitor. I do not know, I clearly explained ...

As for the villages and small. cities and metropolitan areas, then, again, in my opinion, here it is no longer in the place of residence and the law of large numbers - in a big city is banal will meet a large number of representatives of this or that social. group - for example, hundreds of fashionistas or on the outskirts of thousands of illegal immigrants on the main street - it does not mean that "in Milan (Rome, Sydney, Amsterdam, etc.) all of these." The percentage in the small. us. points have all exactly the same as in the big cities (with minor variations), but 2 people or 10 (and even met individually, but not together), "do not make the weather", but 100 or 200 - make.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
# 8
Опубликовано 19.11.2014 17:24:32 Author | Posted 19/11/2014 17:24:32

I agree with you that a lot depends on social factors.
But I know that there is a Russian girl in Italy, which, being married to a man and quite simple to the average wage are able to look expensive. (And buy clothes of the brand is not the middle class). I know that the study, considering the magazines and the internet. I like that I can not. And, perhaps, I would say. "Unfortunately I am not able"
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 26 times
  • Thanked 22 times
9 #
Posted 19/11/2014 17:52:25

About sotsialnogo layer. I worked in Turin in an international organization. Immediately upon arrival, I began to work, I had no time to examine italyanok on the street, but I could see well my colleagues, I also needed to know about how to dress. So, I was very surprised, I immediately thought that we dress better, in the sense of fun. How I do think having a salary, you can deliberately choose such things. They may have been and kachstvennye, but are none, that I with my very first small salary (scholarship even) soon gained a reputation as an elegant woman, despite the fact that without a car and working away, I could not afford uncomfortable things. Just no dress code was not only in the case of seminars and conferences. Best of all Romanian dressed, and his eyes on her all laughed, calling it a Christmas tree. She was unmarried, beautiful, and successful men in it was not.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanked 39 times
# 10
Posted 19/11/2014 18:33:13

Now I know that there is a Russian girl in Italy, which, being married to a man and quite simple to the average wage are able to look expensive.

I think, because it is important for them. They understand the style, elegance and ability to look, etc. In my opinion, it is not so wrong. In the sense that shtOnikah for 3 euros from the Chinese will not look expensive.

But then there's a moment - it's expensive does not always = elegantly. In one of the latest gear, "Forum" was some kind of aristocrat, as much as I admired the way it looked. At the same time reminded of our compatriot, photographed Sergei (ex-Carlo) - in a coat with a value of the car. Well looked stupid fool, sorry. Not to mention the fact that someone does not know for sho paltetso - and he will not guess how much in little thing.
Best of all Romanian dressed, and his eyes on her all laughed, calling it a Christmas tree.

mmm ... I think that if she dressed really elegant, so that it would not call. would have envied, it is likely. I certainly can not say anything about a person, not a vision once. But the "Christmas tree" makes me certain thoughts ... Too bright, too much jewelry, something like that?

I have a friend, an Italian - I always mentally applaud the way she looks. Elegance, style, charm, chic - all present. This color is almost always bright, but as I put it ... deep, decent, not flashy and certainly combined with each other and relevant place, situation, time of year and so forth.

[Quote = "L'alba"] I like that I can not. And, perhaps, I would say. "Unfortunately I am not able" [/ quote]

Iii, that yogo well ... and I do not know ... so sho, sprinkle the ashes? But I lyubuyusya when there is something - and people, and in the windows. Near the Duomo in Milan has boutiques to large size (can not remember the name - Elena Miro Marina Rubino Tyutkin-Doe? ) - Were used pennies, I bought secondhand ALL. That would simply grabbed and told him to wrap up Like it so much... What color as the fabric that cuts.

Well, again, in addition to money stops one question: Well, I would buy. Where then is still wearing? In the garden? In the forest, where lots and lots of wild boar? Those. everything is simply not necessary. On the rare occasions when it is necessary - out, full closet.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 14:18, Processed in 0.715861 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning