- Thanked 91 times
- Thanked 39 times
| Just I opened the mail from his mother, and that's what she told me pinned (from the site "Eye of the world"): |
8 things that are worth remembering when everything goes wrong
1. Pain is part of growth. Sometimes life closes a door, because it's time to move. And it is - well, because we often do not start to move if the circumstances do not compel us. When the going gets tough times, remind yourself that no pain does not come without a purpose. Move from what hurts you, but never forget the lesson that it teaches you. What you fight, does not mean that you fail. Every great success requires that present a worthy fight. Good takes time. Stay patient and confident. Everything will be alright; probably not a moment, but in the end everything will be ... Remember that there are two kinds of pain: pain that hurt and pain that changes you. When you go through life, rather than resist it, you help her develop.
2. Everything in life is temporary. Whenever the rain comes, you know it will end. Each time you get hurt, the wound heals. After dark is always light there - it reminds you of this every morning, but nevertheless, it often seems that the night will last forever. It will not happen. Nothing lasts forever. Thus, if all is well now, enjoy it. It will not last forever. If it's bad, do not worry, because it, too, will not last forever. The fact that life is not easy at the moment, does not mean that you can not laugh. The fact that something bothers you, does not mean that you can not smile. Every moment gives you a new beginning and a new ending. Every second you get a second chance. Just use it.
3. Excitement and complaints will not change anything. Those who complain most of all, seek the least. It is always better to try to do something more, and fail, than to try to succeed without doing anything. Nothing is finished, if you have lost; everything is done, if you really just complaining. If you believe in something, keep trying. And no matter what happens in the end, remember that true happiness begins to arrive only when you stop complaining about your problems and start being grateful for all the problems that you do not have.
4. Your scars are the symbols of your power. Never be ashamed of the scars left behind by your life. Scar means that there is no more pain, and the wound was delayed. This means that you have overcome the pain, learned a lesson, become stronger and more advanced. The scar is a tattoo triumph. Do not let the scars hold you hostage. Do not let them force you to live in fear. Begin to consider them as a sign of strength. Jalaluddin Rumi once said: "A wound in you gets light." Nothing could be closer to the truth. From suffering were the strongest souls; the most influential people in this big world marked by scars. Look at her scars as a slogan: "YES! I did it! I survived, and I have the scars to prove it! And now I have the chance to become even stronger. "
5. Every little battle - it's a step forward. In life, patience is not the same expectation; it is the ability to maintain a good mood, working hard on your dreams. Therefore, if you are going to try, go to the end. Otherwise there's no point starting. This may mean the loss of stability and comfort for a while, and maybe even your mind. You might have not have what you are used to, or do not sleep as much as you used to, for weeks on end. This may mean a change in your comfort zone. This may mean the sacrifice of relationships and all that is familiar to you. This could mean the emergence of ridicule. This may mean loneliness. Solitude, however, is a gift that makes many things possible. You get the space they need. Everything else - test your endurance, to the extent you really want to achieve. And if you want it, you do it, despite the setbacks and disagreements. And every step you will feel better than you can imagine. You understand that the fight - not an obstacle in the way of it - the way.
6. The negative reaction of other people - this is not your problem. Be sure when bad around you. Smile when others try to beat you. This is - an easy way to maintain your own enthusiasm. When other people will say about you poor, continue to be themselves. Never let someone else talk you change. You can not take everything too seriously, even if it seems personal. Do not think that people do something for you. They are doing something for its own sake. First of all, never change in order to make an impression on someone who says you're not good enough. Me if it makes you better and lead you to a brighter future. People will talk no matter what you do or how well you do it. Worry about yourself, not about the opinions of others. If you believe in something, do not be afraid to fight for it. Great strength comes from overcoming the impossible.
7. What should happen will happen. You get power when the refuse from the cries and complaints and start to smile and appreciate your life. There are blessings that are hidden in every struggle you face, but you must be willing to open your heart and mind to see them. You can not make things happen. You can only try. At some point you have to let go of the situation and allow what is intended to happen. Love your life, trust intuition, risk, lose and find happiness, learn through experience. This is - a long trip. You should stop worrying, ask questions and doubts at any time. Laugh, enjoy every moment of their lives. You may not know exactly where you intended to go, but you will eventually arrive to where you should be.
8. Just keep moving. Do not be afraid to get angry. Do not be afraid to fall in love again. Do not let the cracks in his heart turn into scars. Understand that the power increases every day. Understand that courage is beautiful. Find in your heart that makes others smile. Remember that you do not need many people in my life, so do not try to have more "friends." Be strong, when it is hard. Remember that the universe always does what is right. Admit when you're wrong and learn from it. Always look back, see what you have achieved and be proud of yourself. Does not change for anyone, if you do not want. Do more. Live easier. And never stop moving.