print ago Forward

[It is interesting to] the Shadow Show

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 9.11.2014 00:44:19 | descending
I look at the transfer of "tu si que vales" last Saturday, was introduced number "Dance of Shadows" and the guys have shown / told movements of great beauty and history of emotions. I just crept doubt that this "foreign" is not entirely foreign (realized and bodies and on the subject of the hotel) was a group of Ukrainian ...
Search on YouTube, but it has not found them! I decided to put the English version and Spanish mine. Look what a beauty!

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 124 times
  • Thanks 323 times
2 #
Posted on 09/11/2014 1:29:21

Re: Shadow Show

but with the first stones of Stonehenge captures very nice .... and a miniature dog moment when the hand turned the girl into a super dog also came up and sang))))) plus a cool soundtrack picked up.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 9 Times
  • Thanked 3 Times
3 #
Posted 09/11/2014 11:33:14

Lena, it's really gorgeous, especially when you see it live. I try every year to buy tickets for the American dance group Momix. Of all the modern ballets, this fascinates me the most. Program have changed each year and every year they try to come to Rome. I advise everyone, an unforgettable sight. In the past year they have included in their program and "Dance of Shadows", unfortunately I did not find this speech on the Internet. In any case, one will have the opportunity to be sure to go to their vystuplenie- combination of modern ballet, classical, "Game of Shadows", special effects and superior craftsmanship.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
4 #
Опубликовано 9.11.2014 19:48:01 Author | Posted 11/09/2014 19:48:01

Natalie, thank you whether it would be necessary to look for such vystuplenieyami come to Milan, I really liked it Perhaps (I) is fascinating mystery because it did not initially understand what the figure is, and then in a second time and a masterpiece!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanks 92 times
5 #
Posted 11/09/2014 20:34:39

English hit particularly liked
Perhaps (I) is fascinating mystery because it did not initially understand what the figure is, and then in a second time and a masterpiece!
I still mesmerizing blend of music, dance, tell stories and acrobatic - all at once, and it's so unbelievable to me!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
6 #
Опубликовано 9.11.2014 23:49:23 Author | Posted 11/09/2014 23:49:23

fascinating combination of music, dance, tell stories and acrobatic - all at once, and it's so unbelievable to me!
Yes, yes Nastyusha all fascinating! This extraordinarily beautiful!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 92 times
  • Thanks 172 times
7 #
Posted 10/11/2014 00:19:58

I love these things, even a theater mime love you!
Yesterday watched this show, were different, including Crank!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 05:37, Processed in 0.692265 second (s), 76 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning