Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

753 | Ответить: 5 Views .: 753 | Reply: 5
print ago Forward

[Fludilka] Dear Romans, you are there with such bad weather ???

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 6.11.2014 17:13:35 | descending
Validating, who "covered" today, tell us how and what you can with photos ...

I know that in Rome, the horror, the horror, closed subway, schools and lots of water ....
  • Thanked 5 Times
  • Thanked 3 Times
2 #
Posted 11/06/2014 18:06:20

Re: Dear Romans, you are there with such bad weather ???

In fact, Mary's not so bad, at least in the center. Heavy rain and hail there was only 20 minutes, but some !!! Such hailstones and Russia will not see. And I have long wondered why the child did not go to school, because the weather was as usual, I must say quite warm, but sometimes there is a short-term rain. But perhaps in other areas it's different. Maybe tomorrow will be visible destruction, but rather peacefully from the windows of the house already
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanks 40 times
3 #
Posted 11/06/2014 18:47:00

In fact, Mary's not so bad .....
too far nothing terrible has happened in the suburbs, sometimes the rain and the strong and weak, rumbles of thunder, lightning, but it is by a few, without catastrophic consequences. God grant that metereologi continue as wrong.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 10 times
  • Thanked 30 times
4 #
Posted 11/06/2014 18:52:34

I'm in the mountains is not peaceful, the third day of cats and dogs, mountain river just gone mad. Today, the school was afraid to let go of her. They go 30 km in the mountains, and yesterday, when I return, the bus stood for 40 minutes until clear the landslide. I'm really scared they were let out of the house. Who will give me the assurance that once something does not collapse Tell me, how do you know that the school is closed?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 5 Times
  • Thanked 3 Times
5 #
Posted 11/06/2014 19:04:18

Tell me, how do you know that the school is closed?

Yesterday on the subway advertisement was that due to the weather conditions of the school will be closed.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
6 #
Опубликовано 6.11.2014 20:37:18 Author | Posted 11/06/2014 20:37:18

About the school announced the news in internet, on the radio, just know in the near hairdresser`s ;-))

Today we went to the store, and it is hard to get out - the water for 5 minutes on the bone and higher, farther even worse ((((

On TV shows flooded subway station, locked the car, who was driving on the singing in the morning did not say that such fears have not tested, maybe it is a very winding road, and really do not see anything, not even the car in front ....

I'm glad about Rome exaggeration !! It will be necessary to check that the promise may be cleared up tomorrow .... And it is very necessary to Rome, and even with the child about tomorrow ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 15.3.2016 21:09, Processed in 0.689737 second (s), 70 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning