print ago Forward

[My trip] Great Wall of China.

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 6 Times
  • Thanks 5 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 6.11.2014 12:09:02 | descending
Passed a hot summer it's time - time for vacations and travel, leisure and new experiences. Come November - a harbinger of winter, cold weather and expectations of new trips. It's time to pull out of the memory the warm, bright, beautiful impressions that remain in the memory periodically to warm and delight ... One of these - the next campaign on a wall, or rather the third, second to me for my husband and a fourth, and perhaps be the fifth for girls. Still, we wanted to climb it again. This time we went to the area on which no one of us was not up to this. And they have not risen as usual, on the lift and walk. My heart is so cool and pleasant from this address
Of course, we have not climbed the mountain, did not go goat paths, but in the July heat, for an infinitely long stairs to climb was not exactly easy. First, we rarely rested, but then more and more, and so do I thought I did not reach
Here is the staircase. Prepared people are wearing hats or umbrellas

The higher you climb, the more impressive the scenery opening

Small regular respite. Along the way, we had even a small camp with a light snack Water we drink nemerenno

My joy knew no bounds when it seemed

According to the Wall go up and down, and we went ...

View from window

Here it meanders like a snake on the tops of mountains manageable. On the right you can see the lift that we ignored

Again, the view from the window, I really wanted to make a picture

We keep on the path of a group of hats

Silhouette in the window

Back to go a little easier, a little, because the long, hot and tiring too. However, when you look at a person coming forward, panting people realize that you are much easier

Periodically swim among branches of mountain scenery, and I bring the soul

Suddenly, the silence of the forest and the unceasing music of the cicadas cut someone shouts and squeals. And we were surprised examines a trough in which on a sledge rush courageous "stunt". I even if I knew about this alternative descent, would not risk

At the bottom of the group caught with bicycles. Apparently, and for them there is an alternative route.
I want to note that we were lucky with the weather, it was quite clear and sunny. Although the spring, when I climbed the first time, and at other times, too, the weather did not let us down in the fall. There's the Wall is an important factor
Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
2 #
Posted 11/06/2014 15:38:29

Re: The Great Wall of China.

great! species are very fascinating, and even more fascinating when you realize how many years this wall ... The weather is sunny, as opposed to what we have now in Italy ...
PS the last time I was interested in China and I chuivstvuyu some peace and communication (to me when they said that in a previous life I was a Chinese peasant hahaha ) Apparently Tai Chi (which I practice) gives off
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 6 Times
  • Thanks 5 times
3 #
Опубликовано 6.11.2014 17:39:23 Author | Posted 11/06/2014 17:39:23

Lena, thank you, I'm glad that you were impressed You know, appeasement - is the very thing that I feel in China. I like to go alone in the Taoist temple and enjoy the tranquility. You're doing fine, it's so great to engage in Tai Chi. You're in a group or with a personal trainer? I once engaged in U-shu In China, it is popular. For Italy, probably exotics
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 92 times
  • Thanks 172 times
4 #
Posted 11/06/2014 18:56:02

Very interesting! views and silhouette - super!
Was the transfer of IT. TV about China .... including about Wall of China ..... some parallels there are between us and China that we love and that China grandiose pompous stuff!
Thank you!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
5 #
Posted 11/06/2014 20:41:44

I have yet to discover China and I very much hope that the little things of everyday life can not obscure the greatness of culture and all sorts of interesting places!))))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
6 #
Posted 11/06/2014 23:35:33

You're in a group or with a personal trainer? I once engaged in U-shu In China, it is popular. For Italy, probably exotics
I am engaged in a group just arrived to class
I have long wanted, but did not poluchalospo various reasons, then, walking with the children in a park, I saw a girl who was engaged in the truth, as it turned out later, it is not Tai Chi did, and Kuang Ching Tao. It turned out that her association is very close to my home, but at the first trial, I went to another place (Development Center) where I really enjoyed it, decided to engage in the full year here, and then poprobuyu and Kuan Ching.
Our teacher (ence) teaches several courses: a method biospiraley Chi Kung and Tai Chi, engaged etim for 28 years, recently returned from China with the seminar. In general, in Italy, a very respected and loved martial arts, and it struck me that every movement in the form of a smooth and graceful, this is the actual protection in case of attack ... I'm not talking about the spiritual and energetic side of these practices .. .
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
7 #
Posted 07/11/2014 00:18:16

Uh, what kind of! Beautiful scenery. I hope one day to go there.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 6 Times
  • Thanks 5 times
# 8
Опубликовано 7.11.2014 06:40:20 Author | Posted 11/07/2014 6:40:20

some parallels there are between us and China that we love and that China grandiose pompous stuff!
Yes, Tan, about the parallel I agree, but about the grandeur and pomposity - this is only one link in the chain. Incidentally, with regard to the wall, there is present grandeur, but without a hint of pomposity
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 6 Times
  • Thanks 5 times
9 #
Опубликовано 7.11.2014 06:43:36 Author | Posted 11/07/2014 6:43:36

I very much hope that the little things of everyday life can not obscure the greatness of culture and all sorts of interesting places!))))
Masha, I want to hope so, and I wish you many pleasant discoveries And most importantly, you're very open to this
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 6 Times
  • Thanks 5 times
# 10
Опубликовано 7.11.2014 07:03:32 Author | Posted 11/07/2014 7:03:32

In general, in Italy, a very respected and loved martial arts, and it struck me that every movement in the form of a smooth and graceful, this is the actual protection in case of attack ... I'm not talking about the spiritual and energetic side of these practices .. .
Len's great that you have come to this. My daughter wants to do in Italy, but it has not yet determined yoga or qigong. I recommend it qigong. She wanted to go to the open house and decide on it.
I like to watch in China, especially in the mornings when they do exercises. For me, it is a fascinating spectacle, as they slowly stretch themselves, and traffic flow smoothly from one to another
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 22:34, Processed in 0.764971 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning