Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 316 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 31.10.2014 19:13:18 | descending
Author and presenter of the program 'Planet flavors "on the TV channel" My Planet "shared the most" terrible "cuisine in the world

Will yours, gentlemen, but eating habits are rooted in man deeper points. Judging by his comrades, that left the homeland a decade ago. Already in Russian and speak with an accent, and native aspens do not remember at all. But the black bread, herring and other delicacies are bored, and occasionally fall upon them with avidity, that civilized man is not seemly.

That's how the people: that a child eat, loves to old age. A foreign treats us sometimes frightening. And scary dishes can watch for not only in the wild jungle, but in enlightened Europe. From it and begin.

continued with photos on the link http://snob.ru/selected/entry/83066

where our roach also have ....
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 31/10/2014 19:18:00

Re: 10 Overseas dishes that scare

I immediately uzhinato perehotelos
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 46 times
3 #
Posted 31/10/2014 19:24:54

Roach I love nothing more grasshoppers -a rat and eggs in the urine Fu how disgusting ...... My husband calls our way vobla fish stink, and can not stand - as well as true-on taste and color of comrades there I gusti sono gusti
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 316 times
4 #
Опубликовано 31.10.2014 21:00:02 Author | Posted 31/10/2014 21:00:02

yes I also love dried fish or any kind of dried fish and squid, husband once went took my bag and threw it, they say, is already gone, how can it have .. what a smart aleck

Yes, some of the photos are impressive, it will be necessary Tanya Vladislavovna ask if she ate the famous Sardinian cheese, it tastes ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Alia
City
Zurich

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 31/10/2014 22:02:23

I also thought about Tanya

Vobla .... I remember Vodianova told that her English husband, arriving in Volgograd, and seeing this delicacy, said the dead fish

I do not like cheese, rat, too, like the rest nicheg, but I only ate dried fish
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 316 times
6 #
Опубликовано 31.10.2014 22:12:52 Author | Posted 31/10/2014 22:12:52

I also thought about Tanya

Vobla .... I remember Vodianova told that her English husband, arriving in Volgograd, and seeing this delicacy, said the dead fish

I have a Greek friend's husband at vobla said that this is the mummy of fish.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
7 #
Posted 31/10/2014 22:17:05

..... Famous Sardinian cheese, it tastes ...
I ate the cheese ... but without worms (I them aside ), I liked the taste, reminded piquant Gorgonzola Yeshe and then remains more pepper aftertaste. I wanted to treat his guest recently and went to our local Sardinian store, but I refused to sell less than one head of cheese (about 2 kg). So it remains only a memory ..... nice a few years ago.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 316 times
# 8
Опубликовано 31.10.2014 22:26:24 Author | Posted 31/10/2014 22:26:24

I ate the cheese ... but without worms (I them aside), I liked the taste, reminded piquant Gorgonzola Yeshe and then remains more pepper aftertaste.

oh wow, Naila, brave woman ... and tough guys Sardis eaten with worms?

I love Gorgonzola, peppery taste, too.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
9 #
Posted 31/10/2014 22:56:37

[Quote] I've eaten this cheese ... only without the worms (I them aside), I liked the taste, reminded piquant Gorgonzola Yeshe and then remains more pepper aftertaste.

oh wow, Naila, brave woman ... and tough guys Sardis eaten with worms?

I love Gorgonzola, peppery taste, too. [/ quote]
Aha! Severe Sardinian guys eaten with worms, but some are not quite severe this cheese should not eat and could not eat it, just like ..... I ..... I know that there are worms - not persuade itself never .. ..., fruit, fruit ... as you want, but worms .......
.... And maybe looking at Nail, and I can? ...
-So .... I think something to me all evening for dinner ikaetsya! .... And that you remember me in unison!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
# 10
Posted 31/10/2014 23:08:49

Currently, this cheese is prohibited to sell the European Union, because, according to scientists, can cause various diseases, such as allergies and poisoning. But Sardinia is trying to protect its own cheese, giving it the qualification DOP (Denominazione di origine protetta) and making it to the list of traditional products of the region.

Cheese Kazu Marci was born because of the fact that the already over-mature sheep's cheese fly larvae emerged. The cheese was brought to the stage of decay, and the larvae only accelerated the process.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 02:07, Processed in 0.673869 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning