Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 75 times
  • Thanks 50 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 30.10.2014 09:42:22 | descending
About 15 years ago I tried for the first time and has since delighted with this cosmetics http://skmlm.ru/products/secret/litho-complex/ For me, my skin - it is an ideal means one person close to me, a chemical engineer by training , it was on its production, all osmotrek and gave his opinion that I can use it all. I recommend to all. If you have questions, ask.
Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
2 #
Posted 10/31/2014 00:41:29

Re: My best cosmetic

What makes it so good?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 75 times
  • Thanks 50 times
3 #
Опубликовано 31.10.2014 16:12:44 Author | Posted 31/10/2014 16:12:44

This powdered mixture with no limited duration ... There are a soap that does not dry, and after that washing the skin is normal and just highlights how much to me the fat and moisture ... I do not know, maybe explained clumsily, but I do not need no creams, lotion, etc. after using these powders. I do so, urine water face and then a dry powder that is poured into the palm, fingertips of the other hand to smear on the face (as do with soapsuds) and wash off after a few seconds. I am very comfortable buying in advance, these powders are in Moscow for a year to forget about all the problems with cosmetics, there are no problems and during the transfers, etc.
Chemical Composition read online. In addition, the method of proliferation of network marketing is and retail, seems even store in Moscow, but you can buy on the internet.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
4 #
Posted 31/10/2014 20:52:04

Clearly, everyone in this business their addiction! .... I have my own, you know what ... that is love! Once brought from Moscow, so very nravitstsa.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anastasia
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 31/10/2014 22:43:57

Vladislavovna, and you have some?
It is a pity that there is no possibility to order in Italy. I would love to try)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
6 #
Posted 31/10/2014 22:49:25

Vladislavovna, and you have some?
It is a pity that there is no possibility to order in Italy. I would love to try)
I love my Bottega Verde (karitè, argan, with grapes, with Dead Sea minerals - masochki and mud) -That .... I've created a theme and ...

http://italiaunoduetre.com/phpbbforum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3281
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anastasia
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 31/10/2014 22:52:23

I love my Bottega Verde (karitè, argan, with grapes, with Dead Sea minerals - masochki and mud) -That .... I've created a theme and ...

http://italiaunoduetre.com/phpbbforum/v ... = 30 & t = 3281

Thank you
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 8
Posted 31/10/2014 23:21:31

if we talk about my best cosmetic products that I'm safe (after months of testing), I can say that this line, which was developed by the company where my Alessandro:
http://www.saponificiovaresino.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=23_31&products_id=82
They presented this series kremov Kosmoproff at the exhibition, in April this year: 100% Vegetali (ie plant-derived) from 10-12% of the plants are included in the origin of BIO, specially designed from a violet glass packaging that better retain the active substances cream . Most of all I was struck by serum based MYOXINOL (ibiscus esculentus extract) which is called natural "Botox".
Yes, I do not have any problems with the skin but with age, it is becoming land ...
have facial wrinkles (osobenno on the forehead) and I must say that I unbelieving Thomas,
very surprised, after months of using creams and serums.
He compares the effect on I Lankoma, ekvilibroy, some of our creams and Botegoy Verde (acquired by talking about the past 2 years).
The entire series is presented on the site now and the end of December there is a discount of 30%.

Yes, fans of natural soap (who knows what's what in this) they produce soap without palmovyh oil (palm free) is the only product that I do not degreasing the skin and does not cause itching. Before I itched like "dog" from different gels / soaps / foams.
If someone has an interest or questions, please contact
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
9 #
Posted 31/10/2014 23:46:47

if we talk about my best cosmetic products that I'm safe (after months of testing), I can say that this line, which was developed by the company where my Alessandro:
http://www.saponificiovaresino.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=23_31&products_id=82

Yes, fans of natural soap (who knows what's what in this) they produce soap without palmovyh oil (palm free) is the only product that I do not degreasing the skin and does not cause itching. Before I itched like "dog" from different gels / soaps / foams.
If someone has an interest or questions, please contact
I am a lover of natural soaps, gels, you can know more about them?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
# 10
Posted 01/11/2014 22:45:32

My most favorite umyvalka already for many years - a secret de purite by Guerlain (foam) no matter what would not change it !! I must say that I was not in Italy using tonics, creams, etc., etc. - the only exception bb cream under the eyes. Ps I have very oily skin
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 13:17, Processed in 0.667639 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning