Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

2980 | Ответить: 20 Views .: 2980 | Reply: 20
print ago Forward

[News] as you the news about the fatal illness of Putin?

Alia
City
Zurich

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 30.10.2014 08:43:45 | descending
The day before yesterday, my colleague showed me a newspaper, which published an article under the headline, that Putin was terminally ill.
Yesterday I again asked, I believe or not.
Those who live in Russia, I have not talked about it. But the news here is discussed by those who are interested in politics in general.
I do not believe in the fact that such infa could leak to the press, especially in the form that it is served here in Europe.
Elena
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 10/30/2014 10:18:47

Re: How do you this news about the fatal illness of Putin?

Personally, I do not believe ... The media in his repertoire - to raise the rating of all that you want to come up with
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted 10/30/2014 12:09:27

The day before yesterday, my colleague showed me a newspaper, which published an article under the headline, that Putin was terminally ill.
Yesterday I again asked, I believe or not.
Those who live in Russia, I have not talked about it. But the news here is discussed by those who are interested in politics in general.
I do not believe in the fact that such infa could leak to the press, especially in the form that it is served here in Europe.
Interesting news, especially in view of the current stalemate. Tension is growing, and the only way - is to come up with the reason for which he allegedly out of the political game and appoint a receiver.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanked 33 times
4 #
Posted 10/30/2014 12:32:27

b - -. beep-beep-beep ... - is. I think about this news , Because everything is so tired and can not see any end or edge! How would they like it to
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 10/30/2014 12:34:03

Bonnie
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Posted 30/10/2014 13:11:51

The world is now a lot of rumors about Putin dismiss. I watched a program on RTR planeta, it says that it is done on purpose, for political purposes. They cited many examples. There is an opinion that Russia does not manage, if not remove Putin, Russia and the independence of so many annoying.

http://www.gazeta.ru/news/seealso/2647501.shtml
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Oleg

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 30/10/2014 13:47:07

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanks 36 times
# 8
Posted 30/10/2014 15:36:14

those who do not believe, explain to me pozhalysta why Putin CAN NOT get cancer (or whatever he was diagnosed) ?! He's not made of such as we "test"? he floor or Übermensch ??? I do not follow political events, many "learn" from it.rodstvennikov in extreme cases, from the news, but one could see for a long time, Putin has very much changed in appearance.
Not old, and became like rubber! it is clear that he "make the face" to more or less on a human look. What he is sitting there (mean medication) I'm not interested, but exclude the fact that he may be sick, I would not, as they say: Facts on litso ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted 30/10/2014 17:07:47

We are all mortal. It's not that he hypothetically and actually can not get sick, and that when it comes to such major public figures, heads of state, personal information is kept secret until the end.
I mean that the disease would be a convenient way out. But in general, "Fie! Fie! Fie!", As they say
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
# 10
Posted 30/10/2014 17:29:34

Not a very good blefaropolastika lot has changed his appearance.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 26.3.2016 00:46, Processed in 0.709973 second (s), 94 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning