1394 | Ответить: 10 Views .: 1394 | Reply: 10
print ago Forward

[Life] pierced ears

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 27.10.2014 12:04:59 | descending
Dear No new posts please tell me where it is possible to pierce ears here. My daughter wants to go with the earrings, they have long been lying, and I do not know where to turn to pierce her ears. Thank you in advance for your answers.
Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
2 #
Posted 10/27/2014 12:26:21

Re: pierced ears

if I am not mistaken, there is a pharmacy where pierced ears, but a special "gun" pulling their earrings. I think that there estetiki centers where it is possible, too, pierced ears. I want Diana to pierce, but a little later, after 3 years is unique.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 27.10.2014 12:31:21 Author | Posted 27/10/2014 12:31:21

Thank you Mandarin, we will this week for 4 years. And I can not wait to wear earrings as a mom.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
4 #
Posted 27/10/2014 13:22:55

Yes, right at the pharmacy, you can (not all have to ask). Alternatively, in centers where they make and the tattoos and piercings.
Still it is possible the old-fashioned needle home. But if only confident in his abilities.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
5 #
Posted 27/10/2014 14:01:35

No no! Why needle !!!! I laid ears with a needle in 7 years ..... One pierced, I ran from the second ) And caught and held me then all shop ;-)) and there is still one hole curve ...

Puncture, or in pharmacies (which is usually near the cash register earrings cloves on a pedestal stand) or in jewelry, almost all ...

I pierced at once in gold and now I have nothing else to wear just can not (((so it can be pierced earrings in a gun ???

My is also very welcome! (3.5), first dad promised to others in 4 years, and now it is approaching Ia see what he will come up with the go-ahead this time

All Italian family against (and dad too), will speak like a gypsy .... Indeed, in the garden of their ears, no one pierced of the girls ....

But the same unearthly beauty for sale !!!!!!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
6 #
Posted 27/10/2014 14:06:24

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanked 33 times
7 #
Posted 27/10/2014 14:35:45

Oh, puncture can be in the most unexpected places: in our example, pierced in a perfume shop. The easiest know where - to ask the local population.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 8
Posted 27/10/2014 14:50:38

I have a biased attitude to the places where they make tattoos and piercings, I know that not all of them work in unsanitary, but for some reason this association, however hard you try!
At the pharmacy, Aunt Alessandro ears pierced his grandchildren, but they have one 6 (if it was) and the second as my Dani, but at the time she was 3.

Masha, my relatives also expressed to me his "fairy" was told that only the children (small) "Terron" go with pierced ears ...
PS Maybe otmesku do as "ekstrakomunitariya", huh?!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 19 times
9 #
Posted 27/10/2014 15:54:14

I am also against salons I years 10 ago came "brilliant" idea to pierce the nose and insert to brilliantik..V pharmacy so not doing well ... I found a shop ... What can I say ... I muchalas- 3 months was seen with infection ... sterializatsiey there is not much ..
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elina
City
Mondragone

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Posted 27/10/2014 18:35:02

We have, for example, pierced ears in a jewelry store. But better, of course, self-styryl gun.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 03:53, Processed in 0.706615 second (s), 93 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning