City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 7 Times
  • Thanked 12 times
2 #
Posted 10/27/2014 10:31:53

Re: Best bags (but expensive)

We bought Samsonite suitcases, focusing on weight. They were looking for the lightest in their series. Large suitcase of plastic (such as the one in the link from Naila), and a small cabin necessarily fabric. In this little convenient that there are other offices outside, where we put the laptop, books, tickets, etc., which should be at hand without opening the bag himself
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted 27/10/2014 14:26:15

I'm choosing a suitcase, looking at the wheels that were not small, but bigger and stronger, so that in the course of throwing the suitcase traveling nothing broke off.
Because links are not externally (although the suitcase as a suitcase), but as an idea, like a suitcase with a built-in weights! and the eternally tormented, weighing suitcase. I put on the scales - the numbers are closed, if she weighs in with a suitcase and not too uncomfortable to hold it ..
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
4 #
Posted 27/10/2014 15:34:44

Recently, I did not buy the suitcases ... in the last purchase, oriented with the scroll wheel is almost built-in, rather than naruzhy as in many models. The fact is that when the bags are loaded into the luggage compartment, they shamelessly thrown, and many wheels fly off faster than a worn suitcase. this beautiful chemodan, served me a long time, faithfully, until I flew to Russia to work.
And what do you think I've broken ?! cracked handle, which protrudes built to move on wheels.
Samsonite I was super easy beauties, fuchsia, "killed" him to me at once, on the way to Odessa, where the suitcase was in the security tape ... plastic flap struck in the walls, you can use it, but the shape is not the same.
Probably will have to shell out once a suitcase worth machines, or to travel with hand luggage
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 27/10/2014 17:55:20

I used to travel a lot for work, and suitcases changed periodically: a retractable handle and flew away, too, and combination lock came off (or opened .. but everything was in place?) .. somehow my suitcase and not loaded on the plane, flown, and I had on the first day stamp for the exhibition, so to speak, not the dress code. In general, I for budget suitcases, that though the money was not sorry, if you break ))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 53 times
  • Thanked 14 times
6 #
Posted 27/10/2014 17:55:54

And many wheels fly off
my suitcase this time flew off the wheel ... I shook it in the film and it saved him, would not it shattered all to pieces. The impact was major, tin bent inside.
Killed my handsome blue ... now we have a new one.
Cabin I Super Samsonite.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 10/29/2014 12:37:22

Whatever the wheel does not break, sold blankets, which they closed the suitcase and clean. For many years I use. By the way, we sell them only Italian.
A Samsonite suitcases use only, for many years.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 72 times
  • Thanks 41 times
# 8
Опубликовано 29.10.2014 22:49:41 Author | Posted 29/10/2014 22:49:41

Whatever the wheel does not break, sold blankets, which they closed the suitcase and clean. For many years I use. By the way, we sell them only Italian.
A Samsonite suitcases use only, for many years.
Interestingly, I have seen cases that protect the suitcase, but to the wheel and closed this do not know. And would you show a link to such a right could not cover?
One stood at the window where the bags were thrown on the tape, it was something that was a feeling that the goal was to break into smithereens all the suitcases, so they were thrown ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
9 #
Posted on 10/30/2014 1:05:36

I liked the two - one that vederzhit all! (And even after my zapihivaniya - he did not stand anything heh heh! )
and the second - self-propelled with geolocation! It must be funny! wondering how to manage it?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Posted 30/10/2014 13:01:55

And would you show a link to such a right could not cover?

I like this, the same firm, the truth is written in Paris, what can I messed up.

cover
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 17.3.2016 12:44, Processed in 0.705034 second (s), 94 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning