Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

4115 | Ответить: 37 Views .: 4115 | Reply: 37
print ago Forward

[Life] in the woods for mushrooms in Italy?

Tatyana
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 24.10.2014 12:23:32 | descending
For a long time I wanted to go here for mushroom, autumn today, I miss this lesson .. My husband is not aware of cases of mushroom, mushroom, and even never seen, but go with me refused. So I climbed to the Internet to look for, where is in the vicinity of Rome mushroom places ... and the first thing I find in google ... law and procedure for obtaining tesserino to build mushrooms (as well as wild berries)!
In short, to apply for this tessirino other than photos, you need to pay tax is 25.82 euros, but the brand Boll 16 EUR and even take courses mushroom !!! (Courses are not only graduates attending the Faculty of Biology, Forestry Sciences, farmers). Time for consideration and issuance tesserino - 30 days.
In addition, the Act specifies stringent requirements for collecting mushrooms: a day not more than 3 kg, and if the berries, then no more than 1 kg, and some public and 200 grams. Small mushrooms pluck prohibited painted types of fungi and the minimum diameter of the cap, which can be cut (less than 4 cm are considered to be too small on average, mushrooms with a cap). And each region sets its 4 days a week, when allowed to collect mushrooms and berries.

So I went looking for mushrooms in Italy ..... seen, I can only remember how it was
And among you is there-pickers fans? Do you have tesserino?
Tatyana
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Опубликовано 24.10.2014 12:25:22 Author | Posted 24/10/2014 12:25:22

Re: In the woods for mushrooms in Italy?

Here the reference to the law and modules to obtain a permit in the Lazio region http://www.provincia.roma.it/percorsitematici/agricoltura/servizi-al-cittadino/4392
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
3 #
Posted 10/24/2014 12:34:49

We go to pick mushrooms for 10 years (I and my husband since childhood). Tesserino bought (paid bolletta) in the mail, no courses. And in the nearby woods you can collect mushrooms and without tesserino (residents). We are in Piedmont. That you have to explicitly Lazio ezadzheraty
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Опубликовано 24.10.2014 12:42:47 Author | Posted 24/10/2014 12:42:47

Apparently, in the Lazio fungi are very few .. And how much you pay and how much effect tesserino?
What mushrooms are collecting?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 9 Times
  • Thanked 3 Times
5 #
Posted 24/10/2014 14:45:17

oh girl laugh. I do not even know about this. Just like the tree cut down for the new year - a pile of permits, fines and so on. Well, the tree growing for years, and here- grYb..Neuzheli who live close to the forest actually engaged in this whole writings to collect a basket of mushrooms? As there is little to be believed ... representing "And along the road dead (ie inspector) with braids (ie gribnikoiskatelnymi devices and rulers to measure the mushroom caps) standing !!!!!!!". How many have not yet been studied by me in Italy ...

Regarding the berries, too, I did not know. We are constantly gathering in Tuscany, and the police go periodically, thrust themselves enti berries . And if we in the mouth the whole crop, the Italians go with baskets . Hmm, it is not clear
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
6 #
Posted 24/10/2014 14:52:24

"Ticket mushroom picker" needed by all, as well as ticket fisherman - the fishermen.
Of course, go for mushrooms and people without papers, but !!!! if you catch the control, then you will write out a penalty! Still, even if you are with a ticket can weigh your sboor and if there is more than permitted, it will be fined.
Here's a look, then gathered laws "mushroom" in all regions http://www.fungocenter.it/normativa/
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 316 times
7 #
Posted 24/10/2014 15:30:16

and where Lazio grow mushrooms? and in what month? and which berries grow? except blackberry not encountered anything yet? I'd be happy to Congress to be the only mushrooms have no one
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Опубликовано 24.10.2014 15:35:09 Author | Posted 24/10/2014 15:35:09

That's what I wanted to find out where there are nearby, but now the enthusiasm has passed .. In Umbria we have many relatives there, such as porcini mushrooms collected.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 316 times
9 #
Posted 24/10/2014 15:43:41

Open this link is like traffic, many rules)))), for example, it is prohibited to collect mushrooms in the night after after hour after sunset to one hour before the sunrise ... read short scream.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 316 times
# 10
Posted 24/10/2014 15:48:00

We are constantly gathering in Tuscany, and the police go periodically, thrust themselves enti berries.
Natasha and you have to pick berries?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 01:31, Processed in 0.707787 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning