Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 79 times
  • Thanked 51 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 20.10.2014 10:23:51 | descending
Recently I conducted guest and when she helped assemble something new for myself opened, and you think it may be useful:

1) tax-free are available (12% of the purchase, which is more than 155 euros) not only at the airport but in town (I have a list, I can add it, if you're interested). Valid 3 months from the date of purchase. We need to present a receipt from the store (they are somehow specially drawn), the buyer's passport and a bank card. No label or the goods themselves to show it is not necessary (in Rome). Procedure took some 5 minutes, it does not turn. Very handy, I think, to do everything in advance, without wasting precious time before leaving and new things you can already wear
2) Aeroflot has a baggage allowance for economy class - 23 kg and 10 kg baggage -Manual, if more than 23 kg the charge about 100 euros for something But it turns out there is another very nice way out when you want to take away more. It is possible to pay for the 2nd piece of baggage is also 23kg (oh, and that was not enough), and at the same time pay only 50 euros. The procedure is not difficult and fast. After registering at the airport come up to the checkout to pay for Aeroflot and returns to the registration with a check, you give the baggage ticket. That's it, my guest had already arrived to the place, with all the baggage safely.
It occurred to me that now the second largest luggage may be more important, because in St. Petersburg and Moscow imported products disappeared, and someone wants to treat his household Italian delicacies.

3) is pressed into vacuum bags and clothes in suitcases once again convinced as it is convenient (especially for those who can not put good things ). However, it has found to be reliable only packages bought in Ikeja. I advise you to buy a case when there is a reserve. I myself recently planning to do so, and then all of my stocks has already been spent. Bought in other stores packets do not hold up well vacuum, I get thrown out money.

4) Bought a new guest suitcase - polycarbonate "Beniton" 28 liters for 90 euros. Beauty is not describable - black with colored handles, wheels, etc. (Yellow, red, blue). Let's see how it will. Currently no comments have arisen. I myself have a smaller bag of nylon, I really like that it is easy, but it turned out that I need more povmestitelnee. When you buy a share with our choice. For me, the main criterion - the ease and to not very expensive (polycarbonate heavier than my nylon), most likely I will buy again the same nylon "Carlton" brand (like not sold in Italy).

It seems that this is my last discovery, if there is something interesting to share memories of my previous experiences. I would like to hear about your discoveries in the organization of travel?
Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 79 times
  • Thanked 51 times
2 #
Опубликовано 20.10.2014 12:09:34 Author | Posted 20/10/2014 12:09:34

Re: Gathering in travel

In which countries can I take advantage of Tax Free?
Service Tax Free Shopping is available in the following countries: Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom and Uruguay.

http://www.globalblue.ru/custome ... free-shopping-faqs /
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
3 #
Posted 20/10/2014 13:10:17

Naila at p.pervomu - registration in the city. On a map of your locks sum taxes Free (sometimes does not block, but more blocks), then you put in the airport customs stamp (not yet shown) things, and send them this form. If they do not get it, then granted you the money withdrawn from your card (that's why you need it !!) and above all seem to be there yet taken a certain percentage for their services !!

So it is much more advantageous to make a stamp at the airport, and if you did not manage to get the money, you can get out for a long time next time (or throw in a special box and money will drop on your map), or you can spend the money, which ultimately did not get (((

The suitcase should be very light and robust wheels, everything else is secondary !!! I like to buy from the outlet shopping (Samsonet favorite brand), with big discounts ;-))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 26 times
  • Thanked 22 times
4 #
Posted 20/10/2014 13:33:17

I often traveled with mahimalnym 20 kg ,. I bought a year ago in a supermarket bag on kalesikah for 30 euros, it is red with Pronto, very pretty to look at, she weighs almost nothing. I go to a lot of Nei and dayu son, and nothing is being done Nei. And rigid form also is not lost. To carry more convenient than a suitcase.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 92 times
  • Thanks 172 times
5 #
Posted 20/10/2014 20:29:36

Naila at p.pervomu - registration in the city. On a map of your locks sum taxes Free (sometimes does not block, but more blocks), then you put in the airport customs stamp (not yet shown) things, and send them this form. If they do not get it, then granted you the money withdrawn from your card (that's why you need it !!) and above all seem to be there yet taken a certain percentage for their services !!

So it is much more advantageous to make a stamp at the airport, and if you did not manage to get the money, you can get out for a long time next time (or throw in a special box and money will drop on your map), or you can spend the money, which ultimately did not get (((

The suitcase should be very light and robust wheels, everything else is secondary !!! I like to buy from the outlet shopping (Samsonet favorite brand), with big discounts ;-))
About Dachshunds Freeh, the percentage taken decent! If you cross the border with the EU in a large airport, except that the flight very early or very late, when fewer flights, communicate with the Tax Free is currently more expensive, that is, even if you have given the money, because you at the airport need to put a stamp, so in any case, must pass through the place. I like a man who has worked with the Tax Free - except for large amounts, (if you are flying through a big city), would not advise him to communicate, but do you stand long queues -erunda!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Love
City
Moscow

Старожил форума

• Thanked 45 times
  • Thanks 42 times
6 #
Posted 20/10/2014 23:54:49

3) is pressed into vacuum bags and clothes in suitcases once again convinced as it is convenient
Naila, thank you for the valuable advice, I somehow itself has not guessed, and since neobhvatnye suitcases not lyublyu- it's always been a problem for me I make a mental note for the future
I have seen some with suitcases as the hand luggage were on the plane, I do not like ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 10:17, Processed in 0.639150 second (s), 72 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning