Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

719 | Ответить: 7 Views .: 719 | Reply: 7
print ago Forward

[Cooking] And let the whole world wait! Salad with Mango.

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 16.10.2014 15:45:05 | descending
Since I was quite obitalyanilas, then I began to look closely to the fruit, which I usually do not buy, and my eyes fell on .... Mango! From songs spinning the word "divine flesh" and I decided to try))

Looking for a recipe online and break a little modified here this recipe:
http://www.edimdoma.ru/retsepty/66153-salat-s-mango-i-krevetkami-pod-syrnym-sousom

As I prepared just for me, it has reduced the portion:
1/2 mango
1/2 jar of shrimp (bank weighing 250 / 125g)
1 stalk celery
1/2 carrot
100g white yogurt
25 g of cheese mazdamer
7 grams of mustard
Salt pepper
2 cloves garlic

So, diced mango, put shrimp, sliced ​​carrots and celery rings. In a blender mixed sauce: yogurt, squeezed mustard, 2 cloves of garlic and cheese, all grind. Salad with salt and pepper and flooded sauce)))

As a salad, I always eat meat, has chosen a fairly simple alternative: thin cutlets fried in the oil a little olive oil and sprinkle with salt and rosemary - TASTY !!!!!))))
Carefully, garlic salad is enough, who do not like the taste or smell, garlic is better omitted)))

Now about the lyrics. I looked in the net as pure mango)))) is cut in half with a knife, then hands rotated in different directions and are 2 parts, one with a stone, and the second is not. Then cut out the bone, the very flesh cut into cubes and curved on the skin .... Nothing complicated in general!

I took the mango, cut in half, twist it, twist, and they do not think to break up !!!! From under the fingers started too juice flowing, and all the way ((((

Then I spit on the instructions, brushed rind potato peeler, (one half) cut into squares on the bone, and then cut off the bottom of their bones - well, yes, a little bit rough and ragged, but in my plate !!!!!!)) ))

Bon Appetit!!))
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 16/10/2014 16:13:28

Re: And there pustv world can wait! Salad with Mango.

Ogogogogo! What a gourmet salad! All style Vysotskaya :-)))
I'm just in the refrigerator is the mango, which I sold in the guise of an avocado. Wolf in sheep's clothing! Find and destroy!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted 16/10/2014 17:43:50

Then I spit on the instructions, brushed rind potato peeler, (one half) cut into squares on the bone, and then cut off the bottom of their bones

I do not know what you got for instrutsiya))) I usually I cut like you write
When ripe the fruit, the peel is removed very easy to just cut off the nose of the fetus and picks up a knife and pull the peel.
Mango is only one "trouble" - There's a lot of sugar!
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 16/10/2014 17:52:08

I'm just in the fridge is a mango

tropical fruit is better not to be stored in the refrigerator, it can be a bit cool before use, if so prefer.
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 16/10/2014 18:06:55

[Quote] I'm just in the fridge is a mango

tropical fruit is better not to be stored in the refrigerator, it can be a bit cool before use, if so prefer. [/ quote] I gave him revenge)) Thanks for the tip! dont know!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
6 #
Опубликовано 16.10.2014 18:24:32 Author | Posted 16/10/2014 18:24:32

That is something I feel so good after the lettuce was something .... And I suppose calorie?
Well, nothing, I think that if sometimes it is possible!))

Natalina, and where the mango is still possible to use ?? You combine it with what ??
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 16/10/2014 19:22:19

I do not know where to Italy brought mango and which varieties.
There are sweet fruits - they are simply in pure form or shake (very interesting mix with passion fruit or yogurt). I love the sweet variety in the unripe state - also simply crunch)) in its pure form
But the sour variety is just excellent aspen sauce for fish or salata- green (in the sense of unripe) mango shred into fine strips.

Uverena- in China, you all meet)))
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
# 8
Posted 16/10/2014 19:26:35

And my neighbor has treated cocktail (frappe) mango - I almost with glasses did not use - it was delicious. About the recipe of goodies forget to ask ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 22:59, Processed in 0.704804 second (s), 81 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning