Alia
City
Zurich

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 13.10.2014 22:17:58 | descending
Italy, and particularly southern Italy. What could be stronger in terms of getting positive emotions!

Where are you on the simple qualifying question in public transport to go to a stop, then all four stops chorus will consider each stop and warn you not to worried ?! A sinёra sitting next to more fully and specifically ask whether you have a place to stay?

Well, how can you not love the South, and in particular Rome, when the first evening waiters offer you a drink while you wait, and then to the usual question, where are tabakki to buy there pulled cigarettes you her with the words, until you doydёsh though a smoke a little bit, and then another, and joked that Mauger still want to smoke ?! And it's loud, all the guests in the restaurant laughing at you as loudly at the end of dinner, ask the account and now offers just leave without paying again ... laughing! Well, where else you can laugh all the restaurants.

Where can I go to the police or karabineru and he was with you, one-hundredth of the account will discuss your tourist route ?!

And they talk on the phone ?! It's the song! Ringing cell, in the middle of a working day, it is a business call, but how many emrtsy how are you? Thanks fine and you? And that guy? And at the end, and be sure to kiss and hug ... and all you good good good evening, ciao ciao ))

In Taurmine, Sicily, coming to the cashier minimarket with two bottles of beer and one shampoo to hear admiration from the saleswoman: Oh! Cocktail!

A minimarket in Rome in this time .... we went into it with a friend every late evening after dinner to buy water. Seller of course we already know in person and on the last night, left alone, I returned from dinner, met him on the street. He's already closed, only in Southern Italy you can absolutely safely and inconsiderately take and loudly exclaim: how to close (1 hour in the night!) And the water! And he is with you will come back and open all the shutters and grilles, and you trifle outstretched 2 euros and offer delivery leave himself for what came back to offer you a mini sambuca with words, it's a present for you surrender

Where else before leaving, exchanging greetings with the owner, who rented a studio for you these days you hear, go to the cafeteria, I'll buy you a coffee ?!

On boarding the plane ... it is worth all of the passengers. Two girls in Fiumicino check boarding passes

All of a sudden! Family with a small year-old child. One of them stopped the whole place on both sides to show a colleague ... Che Bello! As in advertising!

Well, if charmingly ?!
L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
2 #
Posted 13/10/2014 22:26:03

Re: Rome-fresh impressions from a recent visit to the Eternal Telegram

Fascinating! I agree with you
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Alia
City
Zurich

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 13.10.2014 22:47:57 Author | Posted 13/10/2014 22:47:57

Each time, impressions of the city are enhanced in superlatives. Amazing emotions in my mind.
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Love
City
Moscow

Старожил форума

• Thanked 45 times
  • Thanks 42 times
4 #
Posted 13/10/2014 22:58:50

Each time, impressions of the city are enhanced in superlatives. Amazing emotions in my mind.
I know what you mean!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

City
Sydney

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 6 times
5 #
Posted 14/10/2014 13:41:07

I love Rome ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 6 Times
  • Thanks 5 times
6 #
Posted 14/10/2014 15:01:52

Alia, how great you describe your emotions! Though I was not Genoa below, but remember a similar feeling of such sweet little things Italian, of which there is a positive state of mind and that make fall in love with this country and its traditions After your description I want to be poisoned immediately south
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 125 times
  • Thanks 323 times
7 #
Posted 14/10/2014 15:23:34

I also noticed that the longer you live in Rome, the more you fall in love ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanks 4 times
# 8
Posted 14/10/2014 15:29:36

All, great written
so Rome and I like very much it would be necessary to try to focus more on that, and then something recently not very good and I stopped noticing the good things here
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 92 times
  • Thanks 172 times
9 #
Posted 14/10/2014 16:43:23

Very perky! it is easier to notice .... when it rotates in the society from time to time ...
Yesterday I was a friend of mine told me about the local people, about the character! .... I liked to listen to him, because he spoke with great affection.
... Often some of our perturbation (eg, village ..) comes into my head the idea that, in spite of everything, feel alongside someone something very different in relation to you, you very much love these people ....
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Alia
City
Zurich

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Опубликовано 14.10.2014 16:43:27 Author | Posted 14/10/2014 16:43:27

Natasha You have every opportunity to love him
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 15:59, Processed in 0.233310 second (s), 94 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning