[Beauty] virus

Stellavise
City
Treviso
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 11.10.2014 10:52:20 | descending
From my Italian environment I see to it that people do not wash their hands before eating or or after using the toilet. In some restaurants, when come to pay at the cashier I come to dread seeing the hands of the owner / ki with dirt under his fingernails. san doctors Requirements low or weak control?
Apparently not taught in families, and in the schools there is no information about basic sanitation.
The hospital asked repeatedly to wipe his hand alcohol before blood sampling, some nurses quietly indignant ...
On the Internet fields I found an article that quote below.

More recently, scaring the Americans and the entire planet Ebola virus, US President Barack Obama, as now it turns out, I do not exaggerate. The situation day by day is really getting worse and more dangerous. Who can justifiably say that the epidemic becomes global. From Africa, it spread to Europe, and there was already a victim of the first in North America.

On Friday at 7.51 am local time, Thomas Eric Duncan died in a Dallas hospital. By nationality he was a Liberian but he lived in Dallas. September 20, Eric returned home from Liberia, and ill for several days. The first symptoms: high fever, headache and pain in the stomach, he developed at home in Dallas.

Eric infect probably four days before returning to the United States, when he helped move outside Monrovia sick woman. It is not immediately taken to the hospital, because there were problems with health insurance, and when laid on September 27 it was too late. Despite the best efforts of doctors, he could not be saved.

In Dallas, especially in the north of the city, home to thousands of migrants of West Africa, has been enjoying a real panic. Authorities as they can soothe dallastsev, claiming that everyone who could communicate with Duncan and especially his girlfriend with her daughter and two nephews, brought under the strictest control and are under round the clock surveillance, but officials in the largest Texas city, few believe. Not surprisingly, the classrooms in urban schools is now half empty. Thousands of parents are afraid to let their children to school.

All under the supervision is at the moment almost fifty people. Behind them will be watching 21 days, the incubation period.

In US airports have installed an additional control system. Five airports check all arrivals from Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone. They all have special scanners currently measured temperature. The same measures, by the way, takes now and Canada.

President Obama held a meeting on measures to combat fever and assured Americans that the epidemic in the United States will not be. However, the Centre for Disease Prevention in Atlanta warned that regardless of the measures currently no complete safety can not guarantee.

In the Old World is now too restless. Conquer the continent virus began in the south-western extremity - Spain. The first inhabitant of Europe, the fever is contagious Ebola virus not in Africa, but at home, became a nurse Teresa Romero. She looked after the Spanish missionary Manuel Garcia Viejo, who died of a fever on 25 September.

Experts believe that the protective suit, which by all accounts did not save her from the virus, yet is protected. She caught she accidentally touched a gloved hand to the face, when he took off.

Under the supervision are all those in contact with Señora Romero and could be infected by it, and her dog Excalibur despite numerous protests and petitions put to sleep by the decision of the court of the capital. 6 people, including nurses husband, are in strict quarantine in special hospital wards, and 84-under supervision.

In Spain today there are mass protests demanding the resignation of the Minister of Health. Demonstrators require complete and accurate information about the epidemic. Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy called on citizens to remain calm and promised full transparency in all that is related to Ebola.

It is now evident that in spite of all the measures allegedly taken by the Spanish medical precautions were not ready for a meeting with the disease. For example, Teresa Romero after the appearance of symptoms of fever treated with paracetamol, and the doctors and nurses who treated her were only wearing masks and gloves. Even after a diagnosis of fever was confirmed a few hours, it was separated from the rest of the patients only plastic curtain, fixed two pieces of tape.

PLoS Science website published the results of research scientists from Northeastern University (Boston, MA), who attempted to calculate the probability of occurrence of the virus in 30 countries on different continents. At the request of the Internet resource Herald, American scientists calculate the probability of the same for Russia. On October 24 it is 1%, and a month later, in late November, will increase to 5%. Of course, it's a little, because in France this probability at 24 October was 75%, UK - 50, Belgium - 40, and Spain, where there was already sick, and Switzerland - 14.

Enough low probability of penetration of the Ebola virus in Russia is explained mainly by the lack of direct air links, the main source of the epidemic, with West Africa.

As for the Black Continent, then it takes the situation catastrophic proportions. According to the latest WHO data, as of October 9 number of virus-infected person was 8033, and 3879 dead.

Author Sergey Manukov
Source Expert
Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 84 times
  • Thanked 37 times
2 #
Posted 12/10/2014 16:22:59

Re: Virus

From my Italian environment I see to it that people do not wash their hands before eating or or after using the toilet. In some restaurants, when come to pay at the cashier I come to dread seeing the hands of the owner / ki with dirt under his fingernails.
The hospital asked repeatedly to wipe his hand alcohol before blood sampling, some nurses quietly indignant ...

This had ever seen ... although the concept of health is different from ours.

But the influx of blacks scary, especially since the pieces 50 of them lived in a 5-minute drive from our house.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nat
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 12 times
3 #
Posted 12/10/2014 18:08:31

I'll tell you about my mother in law. Hand washing is always. When walking, she has a bottle in her purse with antibacterial liquid - after a public toilet, washing their hands of it, and even rub this liquid. But what's interesting, is not always wash fruit. How then he offered me cherries. I wash, and she says yes, it is clear, from the tree! And anything that she bought it on the market or in the supermarket ?! And looks at me and smiles as if I brezgitelnaya and strange, but it is not simple-minded)) Although she laureate, worked all her life, the analyst, participated in public life, at home her old posters preserved.
And yet, when preparing, for example, clean the onion and parsley crumble without first oplosnuv. On my word, it is necessary to wash the answers "fuoco disinfetta" - I'm in shock. When her at a party, be sure to help in cooking, watching the process))) quickly all mine and gave it to her))))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 217 times
  • Thanks 89 times
4 #
Posted 12/10/2014 18:22:05

The blood I took in August - all disinfected, as is usually done in Russia I hope do not have to remind the nurse)) in the future
But what's interesting, is not always wash fruits
It's all a bit surprised at first when they saw that I wash fruit, seemingly protected by a peel (citrus or bananas), and the default means clean. But after my explanation, too, began to wash any fruit before serving But her husband learned how to properly wash their grapes and to that taught
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Vilia

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 12/10/2014 18:50:40

Few poofftoplyu about washing fruits. Decently week ago I lived in France in the same family (the family is very decent, my husband was out of the diplomatic staff, his wife is a match). Once they had a dinner with the guests, I also invited. And now on the table are two vases with fruit. First I do not remember what, but they just all fruits were taken and eaten. The second was a vase with apricots. And there was another piece of plate with water. So I took the apricot, thinking that time is a vase on the table, so all the fruit washed and ready to eat. But then I was stopped and told that first I had to wash the apricots in a bowl with the very water that stood near. It was necessary to do so. That's when I realized this is not fun. Why not wash all fruits is why apricots had to be washed just before you send in your mouth? Riddle And this is still not solved me. And then ask the French, I did not, and then think - this village come in large numbers, does not know what should be treated with apricots
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Vilia

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Posted 12/10/2014 18:51:57

But her husband learned how to properly wash their grapes and their accustomed to this
Nast, enlighten me, perhaps I do not know how to clean the grapes?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 217 times
  • Thanks 89 times
7 #
Posted 12/10/2014 19:58:44

Nast, enlighten me, perhaps I do not know how to clean the grapes?
Vilia, in a container of grapes pour a little bit (about a teaspoon) of baking soda, add water, after a while the grapes are cleaned under running water. And in general now I googled and found that here:
Before you start cooking, it is recommended to wash vegetables and fruit soda: so you will be able to clear them from the chemicals used in growing and improve their appearance. Also, such a procedure will help to eliminate all adverse odors purchased vegetables during transportation or improper storage.

To preserve the color of green vegetables (spinach, green beans and so on.), Add a teaspoon of baking soda into the water.

To quickly cook beans or other legumes, put the pan 1 teaspoon baking soda.

To cabbage is cooked faster and better preserved vitamins, add to the pan 1 teaspoon baking soda.

By the way, about the beans, I know, I use regularly this simple lifesaver, even soaked the night is not necessary.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
# 8
Posted 12/10/2014 20:19:07

Before you start cooking, it is recommended to wash vegetables and fruit soda: so you will be able to clear them from the chemicals used in growing and improve their appearance. Also, such a procedure will help to eliminate all adverse odors purchased vegetables during transportation or improper storage.

We're all in soda soaked for 20 minutes. then eat vegetables in two waters generally - and then wash clean in soda and then to the centrifuge. But I have found is that if they do not moisten with soda and vinegar, then stored for much longer, especially with regard to the salad. Because in the garden salad soaked in some water with vinegar, and then land in a special container.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
City
Verona

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanks 6 times
9 #
Posted 14/10/2014 14:32:06

My mother-in-all washes, even when the supermarket is, disinfects the truck, and then another at the outlet and hands)) all the vegetables and fruits for 20 minutes necessary in sodas, even if its from the garden, as she says - the rain is not your )) I was the same, always dragging around with him amukinu
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 40 times
  • Thanks 46 times
# 10
Posted 14/10/2014 16:36:36

So close to paranoia ..............
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 18.3.2016 02:41, Processed in 0.705576 second (s), 94 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning