[Education] Liceo scientifico

Stellavise
City
Treviso
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 6.10.2014 09:51:22 | descending
Somebody children learn or study in Liceo scientifico?
Please share with us their impressions.
This year we went on the above-mentioned high school, chose the direction scienze applicate.
This year, all of a sudden woke up in our Veneto as Zaia said second agricultural region in the country. According to information from newspaper sources where only 7% of the population - higher education.
For the first time, the number of recorded children in high schools exceeded the number recorded in the various institutions, after the scuola media, which means wanting to get a university education popribavilos.
There were we in the public high school, with a good reputation. Number of people willing exceeded the number of seats.
I do not like it, except that the teacher is not enough. The day is held very often instead of the 5 classes, only 2. I understand that the exams no one cares whether you have a class or not, answer, that is, write, in full.
Many kids in our school after private schools with English C2, after the British lecturer, well, now we have the majority of the teacher, including the English, with the sun of Sicily. And most of all I was surprised that allow late.
I hope that this is only the beginning of the school year ...
  • Thanked 5 Times
  • Thanked 3 Times
2 #
Posted 06/10/2014 11:29:22

Re: Liceo scientifico

Stellavise requirements for each different institution I realized in Italy. We kind of have no problems with teachers and with delay is very strict. Reaches delirium - go for the 18-year-old child in school, taking him sometimes, because if suddenly be able to terminate employment before, and the child did not bring my signature in the blog that I know about it, no one will release from the school. Delays even for 5 minutes too threatening showdowns. I kazhestya all depends on the individual institution. Classes are held every day from 8 to 14.30 or 13.30. Perhaps Marina-a can help, I realized she was well versed in the intricacies of the schools here. But it seems to me that there are no general requirements to face.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

$
Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 112 times
  • Thanks 277 times
3 #
Posted 06/10/2014 12:38:00

We kind of have no problems with teachers and with delay is very strict. Reaches delirium - go for the 18-year-old child in school, taking him sometimes, because if suddenly be able to terminate employment before, and the child did not bring my signature in the blog that I know about it, no one will release from the school.
similarly, the classic high school, private school. for being late or missing signature in a special book, the size is similar to Institutskaya zachetku which have each student.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
4 #
Posted 10/06/2014 14:41:18

enough to meet 18 years in the accounting book podpis..tak change as a child when he sovershennoletniy- for itself will be signed))) We have so
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

$
Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 112 times
  • Thanks 277 times
5 #
Posted 10/06/2014 15:14:50

enough to meet 18 years in the accounting book podpis..tak change as a child when he sovershennoletniy- for itself will be signed))) We have so
neee she let bring, I wonder ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanks 35 times
6 #
Posted 10/06/2014 20:08:16

She read an article about IT. School in a newspaper - "In Italia bisogna essere fortunati". Those. if we get lucky. And with the school (lycée), and teachers (as some will fall ...), program (she, too, is different, albeit slightly), textbooks, equipment (LIM, use of computers, interactive blogs, etc.) And with everything else.

Lucky - Rejoice, no luck - remains grab his head ... or hire tutors. Feedback from private high schools better than public; from personal experience I can not say yet. According to the teachers themselves (there are friends, and friends of the family) - Lyceum, including classic, is not the same as before (ie, does not give such knowledge, as, say, 10-15 years ago). What, in-general, to some extent, it confirms that's at least the theme is not so long ago on the site - about the knowledge of today's young ...

PS. My friend moved to the Lago Maggiore, just in Veneto. Then my daughter was studying in the state. Linguistic Lyceum, there was no place, had to go to the private. It was kind of happy with how they are taught (a few years ago, has been, probably).
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Stellavise
City
Treviso
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Опубликовано 6.10.2014 22:26:32 Author | Posted 10/06/2014 22:26:32

Thank you all for the info !!!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Stellavise
City
Treviso
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Опубликовано 9.12.2014 19:47:03 Author | Posted 12/09/2014 19:47:03

I go on to describe his observations about face.
Now, nearing the end of a quarter. First results.
adjusted schedule. Require to complete, not to learn that ever- impossible.
teach children not regret. I deserve - get. What I think is quite good.
The only thing I do not like it - it's math program.
Textbook on algebra corresponds to 5-6 class of Russian school, mind you, it is in Italy for children 15 years of age. A physical problems, provide knowledge of all higher mathematics, including trigonometry, of course, children are not all passed.
The teacher tells herself that in her time, when she was in school, the program was more logical and coherent, that is, physics and mathematics were in the pair.
About the drawing, generally a separate topic. Very complex drawings. We are sitting on the tutors.
We are a public school costs as well as private.
I wonder, with such requirements, in Italy, should be half of the country - geeks and super professional.
But the question is, where are they?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
9 #
Posted 12/09/2014 19:59:52

take
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
# 10
Posted 12/09/2014 20:01:08

those who do not draw a scientific high school - are transferred to other, lighter schools.
This is evident especially in the first two years.
Or learn not 5 years, and geeks everywhere 6-7..A little
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 15.3.2016 20:05, Processed in 0.636863 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning