Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanks 92 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 3.10.2014 12:38:33 | descending
By Day of Teachers AdMe.ru decided to gather the most memorable phrase of teachers, which at one time made us long pauses, blush and press in the desk. It seems that over the years they have not changed. And for wisdom and infinite patience by our teachers infinite thanks.

Источник: http://www.adme.ru/zhizn-dobro/25-velikih-citat-nashih-uchitelej-s-kotorymi-ne-posporish-780810/ © AdMe.ru

And a bonus for today's students:

It must be confessed, it was the case, and I Coy what frazochkami sometimes enjoyed the lesson
L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
2 #
Posted 10/03/2014 13:47:09

Re: 25 great quotes of our teachers, with whom you can not argue

some phrases very humiliating, tactless and even boorish. especially if even imagine what tone says it all.
Some teachers then say: Well, I swear that's not because the evil, and to let you know
Well, as it would like to see the teachers were men and communicated with uchnikom as with an equal person, just because he is a man, not an animal besslovestnoe.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanks 92 times
3 #
Опубликовано 3.10.2014 14:58:34 Author | Posted 10/03/2014 14:58:34

some phrases very humiliating, tactless and even boorish. especially if even imagine what tone says it all.

I was probably lucky, because out of all this negative I can remember only one teacher in history at the high school, which is terrible and nasty tone of voice said: "Why do you wear a hat to the head?" But she, fortunately, we had very long, and the other teachers, although sometimes used some phrases from the above, but somehow it does not hurt sound, but rather funny, and then simply banal
And so it is in essence you are right, of course, Albin, about communication between student and teacher, and about the fact that some teachers, unfortunately, can be abused its "excellent" status.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 10/03/2014 22:11:48

I bow to the teaching profession. What do they need to have patience.
With your holiday you, Nastya!
In our school director was armenin, I talked a bit with the accent. His eternal counsel was: "Do not run on Pionery lesnichnuyu march!". Well, we pionEry, in debt does not remain: "The best of the Armenian Kisoyan our director."
.... I went to an Italian course. Back at his desk, so even with the maiden name. I smiled as it is today . And before my name I never liked, and now even with distorted letter "s", which no one can pronounce, even pleasant.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 92 times
  • Thanks 172 times
5 #
Posted 04/10/2014 00:34:23

Nastya, thank you for the warm memories!
I'm teaching moments soaked ... I say - one, I think - another writing - the third .... my students (adults), I was the most interesting thing to understand! but also lay with me!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
6 #
Posted on 04/10/2014 1:27:38

Oh, well, just about all phrases of my mouth flew for many years, the birds flew, flew in one ear and out the other jumped .
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 17:36, Processed in 0.692751 second (s), 71 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning