Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

2020 | Ответить: 15 Views .: 2020 | Reply: 15
print ago Forward

[Fludilka] Cry of love to the whole world?

Vilia

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 21.9.2014 21:14:48 | descending
It has long been observed from the Italians one, unlike us (non-Italians). Very much like many literally screaming about their feelings on the social networks. Remember, we too "Moscow" Italian Riccardo Fiore once wrote in paints as he loves his Russian girlfriend? Here today, gone to facebook congratulate son of one of my Italian friend's birthday. And there is this 18-year-old man for the whole world says he loves a certain Mary, who simply love of his life (in 18-some years !!!) as he is happy, etc. And the post is still May, and now they actually broke up and it is establishing a relationship with another girl. Already about it and begins to write (but thank God, it has not yet been "the love of his life."
I do not know, I think we are still more restrained in expressing their feelings. Anyway, if I need to tell my man, I love him, I do not exactly through social networks. And I for one would not be quite nice to read on the page of my men are three or four months ago, he swore eternal love to someone else.
And you, having lived in Italy, too, have become more open in the manifestation of their feelings?
elisa

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanked 21 times
2 #
Posted 21/09/2014 21:31:15

Re: Cry of love to the whole world?

In 18 years, when in love, many people want to shout it to the world. Now for this is social networking.
And I do something for the actions, not of words. And not just because I is not 18. The nature of such.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted 21/09/2014 22:34:14

Unfortunately, yes, there is such a character trait of the Italian men. They quite sincerely instantly fall in love in a short time and completely cease to love sincerely, and in an even shorter time to fall in love again, even more sincerely. This temperament, what can you do ....
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted on 09/22/2014 1:06:42

All the time I sincerely wonder why call (written) on the radio (TV) and asked to convey how they love someone and miss))) is easier because the call directly to the addressee)))

The point is not exactly in nationality, is simply a category of people, which is just that (fell in love, out of love, come, gone, eaten, slept ...) all spread in social networks without delay and with photos)))
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Alia
City
Zurich

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted on 09/22/2014 6:44:39

Se mi chiedessero quante volte ti penso al giorno, risponderei una volta sola, da quando ti conosco e sai perché? Perchè è da quando ho iniziato a pensarti che non ho mai smesso di pensarti TI AMO AMORE. Dona Scaglione

It is just as facebook opus mremu nephew, that it is there to be published, they will be pleased that we honor
I just wondered to this fact, and you opened the topic.
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
6 #
Posted 09/22/2014 11:29:09

and I'm not surprised that anyone would want to shout about their feelings ....
it is characteristic spontaneous, usually young people.
And what about when to call on the radio, or where there is more "shout" I think it refers to the category of "crazy" that I have done / but in the name of love. I do not think that it is done for the first time, ie the addressee is uniquely aware of this ...
Vilija now things are changing, previously it was difficult to imagine that someone can meet the love met on the Internet, and now it is no surprise.

PS I with age (age !!!) changed my manifestation of love, considering that this is a very personal moments that only MY-OUR!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tata

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 09/22/2014 12:48:42

By the way, did you know that Facebook will be paid on November 1. Each month will have to pay $ 2.99.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
City
Verona

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanks 6 times
# 8
Posted 09/22/2014 12:58:41

By the way, did you know that Facebook will be paid on November 1. Each month will have to pay $ 2.99.
FEYSBUK he will not be paid, will likely be charged for messages to people who you are not friends, so want to avoid spam
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
9 #
Posted 09/22/2014 12:59:26

I googled, and it seemed it was not true. Https://m.facebook.com/help/186556401394793
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Oleg

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Posted 22/09/2014 13:06:57

Ursus Guinplenu expounded the theory of love. He said:
- Love! You know how the Lord God lights that fire? He brings
woman and man, and between them attaches the devil, so that the man
encounters the devil. One spark, in other words, at a glance
enough to make it all flamed.
- You can do without the view - answered Gwynplaine, thinking of Dea.
Ursus mind:
- Pudd'nhead! Do souls need eyes to look at each other?
Sometimes Ursus been complacent. At times Gwynplaine, losing his head from the love
Dea, became gloomy and avoided Ursus as a witness. one day Ursus
told him:
- Bah! Do not be shy. Love the cock is not hidden.
- Yes, but the eagle away from the eyes of strangers, - replied Gwynplaine.

I'd add: the Italians are all different, just as the Russian, just as a child is not taught to keep their emotions in contrast to Russia.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 11:31, Processed in 0.722244 second (s), 96 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning