City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 75 times
  • Thanks 50 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 21.9.2014 16:24:29 | descending
http://www.scholl.com/ru-RU/WhySchollIsDifferent/Page.raction
I was advised to products of this brand for the care of the feet feet, it seems that in Italy there are products. Tip from the pros, I think to try, it looks serious. Then I talk about the impression. If someone has already used these funds please write your opinion.
Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 221 times
  • Thanks 92 times
2 #
Posted 21/09/2014 16:41:08

Re: Care of the feet have

Naila, honestly, have not yet opened the topic, but only read the title, I thought: Now be sure to write about my favorite electric nail files Scholl toe!

Other means are not used, but, in fact, seen the products of this brand are not all in one shop.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
3 #
Posted 21/09/2014 17:10:45

I use them with cream on suhosti.Normalny cream. Before that took in the "Bottega Verde" ... I did not like it .. But even more dryness help me paraffin vanochki
Nast, and is the electric nail file ..ona on batteries?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 75 times
  • Thanks 50 times
4 #
Опубликовано 21.9.2014 17:39:02 Author | Posted 21/09/2014 17:39:02

Aveita, yes, Nastya, please write more, because I'm on it I look.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 221 times
  • Thanks 92 times
5 #
Posted 21/09/2014 17:53:29

Nast, and is the electric nail file ..ona on batteries?
Aveita, yes, Nastya, please write more, because I'm on it I look.
Yeah, a battery, that is, in principle, not bad, but if you replace them with more powerful, nail file will work faster and more efficiently)) In contrast to the conventional saw blade, this must be used on dry skin, ie, nothing soak and macerate beforehand is not necessary. The application is simple and easy, too, to clean without any problems. Abrasive roller can be easily removed (for cleaning and replacement when the time comes), and is sold separately. I use regularly and is about changing the question. Feet like silk afterwards
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
6 #
Posted 21/09/2014 19:10:28

Unlike ordinary nail files, this must be used on dry skin, ie, nothing soak and macerate
By the way, I read an article profsovetami, and so they said, how did our mothers: soak feet and pumice - is fundamentally wrong, and vice versa hurting feet.

What I am doing.
Unfortunately very spoiled heel when walking in sandals in the summer and do not do every day, foot bath. When I run the legs, then later I am doing so. I soak feet. My. Wipes. I rub a cream or olive oil. I put on socks. If the heel very bad, then I wrap your feet in a bag and thus the cream or butter is in socks go, but remain under the sachet.
And just like the next day on dry feet heel can handle sawing. I'm just my hard molchalkoy and I bjaka all goes down.
Be sure to look in the store and a nail file email.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 21/09/2014 19:31:28

if there is a hardened skin, it is very well to any cream for heels, containing urea. I do not know that there are in Italy, you just need to read the composition. And when the written composition, the main components are in the first place, ie, this is the urea in the list should be the very first or second (after water), then deysvitelno cream can help to solve the problem
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Catherine
City
Treviso

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Posted 21/09/2014 19:49:01

I once tried Scholl cream more than others can not use it, very happy Nastya, thank you for advertising their saws, it is necessary to take obnoznachno
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
9 #
Posted 21/09/2014 21:18:38

I, too, taking advantage of their products and like them a lot! Method with cream and socks used on a regular basis, especially if you go for a long time, and his feet are tired for a day .... In the morning, as good as new !!

The truth is no saws do not use and do not cut anything - on the occasion of the surrender to the power of fish ;-))) I remember one single time cut off corns - 2 weeks Heels could not walk until at least a little branch ;-))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 75 times
  • Thanks 50 times
# 10
Опубликовано 21.9.2014 21:40:42 Author | Posted 21/09/2014 21:40:42

if there is a hardened skin, it is very well to any cream for heels, containing urea. I do not know that there are in Italy, you just need to read the composition. And when the written composition, the main components are in the first place, ie, this is the urea in the list should be the very first or second (after water), then deysvitelno cream can help to solve the problem
He looked their creams other companies, as far as I understand, in Italian urea - urea, but unfortunately, I have this component is on the 3 rd and 4 th place only. Well, another reason to change the manufacturer.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 10:07, Processed in 0.704198 second (s), 93 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning