print ago Forward

[Motherland ...] A good song.

Oleg

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 18.9.2014 17:50:25 | descending
Women are tired of bear soldiers. Ukrainian and Russian musicians took off anti-war movie. I think many will like this song.
Irina
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted on 09/22/2014 8:24:07

Re: Good song.

Unfortunately, not all sick of the word "war." And the war on planet earth will never cease. This is reality. Way nature of men. As a child, they play with toy pistol (say, Mom, why do you buy his sons just such toys ???) and are measured at their children's sandbox Silenko. But the desire to be the first living men to life. And they show it anyway. The most weak and flawed will wage war and kill. Because to prove their superiority in another way they do not have the mind, strength, kindness, love. They are heroes only when they have the opportunity to kill. It's sad, it's tragic, but it's true.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 40 times
  • Thanks 46 times
3 #
Posted on 09/22/2014 9:09:01

That's the way governments around the world, thousands of years of the war lasts and history teaches nothing. Power is a drug, and greed knows no bounds. It is said that "Every nation has the government it deserves" .... I do not know right or not at all, but it is the people living on the principle's my hut on the edge - no good will not ...... Sorry, that people are dying just as crippled destinies, hatred and grief due to a handful of idiots who all have little power and filthy lucre ....
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Oleg

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Опубликовано 22.9.2014 13:53:55 Author | Posted 22/09/2014 13:53:55

It is a pity when soldiers are killed, but 100 times worse when killed children, women and old people.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 40 times
  • Thanks 46 times
5 #
Posted 22/09/2014 14:25:01

And the most terrible thing is that no one bears any responsibility for it, as if it should be
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Posted 22/09/2014 14:48:59

And many simply do not notice, we are fine, but that is still there- but still annoying when someone reminds us of this. None of my business ... (Russian or Ukrainian proverb?)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 22/09/2014 15:19:37

Soldiers - is also someone's children. God forbid we learn - what it's like when your krovinochka the war at the whim of some urodov.Kto is coming to fight on their own, but most - a cannon fodder. And to those who sent them to war, I do not care about their lives. Hundreds of thousands of more or less - what's the difference? Just to prove his "I" and launder their dirty money.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Oleg

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Опубликовано 23.9.2014 16:41:09 Author | Posted 23/09/2014 16:41:09

I add the theme song to the 99th year when NATO bombed Yugoslavia. I then saw the same broadcast from the dead and razmoblennymi houses, our TV only say that this is the house of the Serbs, and the local media naturally in unison with the US said it was the Albanians home (their separatism they certainly welcomed) ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 17.3.2016 22:10, Processed in 0.711876 second (s), 80 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning