Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

9349 | Ответить: 106 Views .: 9349 | Reply: 106
print ago Forward

[Fludilka] About the clothes in Italy - adults and children.

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanked 39 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 17.9.2014 15:15:21 | descending
Girls and boys, as well as their kids ...
For a long time we did not flood "about nothing", not to wash the bones to somebody ...
I propose to deal with this though useless, but sometimes fun experience.

Already a couple of months tempted me to raise this issue, but all hands did not reach, and here the topic of school again, "and that's all about it", and found a minute.

Expressing my position - in Italy, the country trendsetter, homeland the greatest artists of the past and the fashion designers of our time about the taste in clothing the vast majority of the population has no idea.

It begins in childhood. The opinion about school robes I expressed in the theme of school here bear more - that are children under the robe? I do not know how you do, and we have - just misery: in-creased mainly sport. tights and matching shirts. + Shoes (or sneakers). Those. Vidocq - just

Excuse me, but in addition to convenience, there are other concepts - the taste, appropriateness, style. Children also need to learn to understand what a walk in the yard, what is going to the beach, in the woods, in a pool or other sports. section, to the theater, cinema, disco, library, school, etc. In my view, for the aforementioned places "goes" different clothes. But in Italy, this, in my opinion, do not guess! Because clothing is always the same - tights with a trowel (felpoy) or T-shirt. For any occasion. So where will undertake the taste, the ability to dress and even the concept - that much is appropriate?

I do not compare with Russia (Australia, Nigeria, China, or even anyone) - there are cockroaches. I'm just stating a fact. For me sad. Look at these kids - just a pity they become. With all the abundance of children. clothing stores ... I've been wondering - who buys it all ??? If you can see it only on hangers, and almost never - on the children themselves.

Personally, I never went beyond the crowd, was not carried out in the wake of fashion, more than that - my mother instilled since childhood: "A girl should be different!" I tried to be different (as far as allowed shovels deficit and sewing skills). And now "different" child. He dressed me WRONG, "like everyone else". "All" may even impose a head (sorry), but I will wear a child, think as a conformable. In this case - believe it or not, but I spend on his clothes is not more, but less than mothers dress their children in sporting misery (I can hear conversations of parents). The issue is not money, and brain. And yet - the understanding (not even taste - of these, as they say, arguing).

Example - in our school children bring robe and leave on Monday to Friday, ie leave school in regular clothes. It brings home once the baby daddy and proudly declares: "Our something - like a prince others - who what, all wrinkled, dirty, these pants on sports boys and girls ... And we - just like a dandy!" On the child was wearing: T-shirt, polo, longish shorts (up to knees), socks, shoes. The total amount of "Princes outfit" - 6 + 7 + 2 + 10 = 25 euros.

Fled to engage in "pryntsa" music, then I go back and add pepper
Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
2 #
Posted 17/09/2014 16:11:28

Re: About the clothes in Italy - adults and children.

I am for the school can only say in my experience, but note "obsolete" because it was only then I Daniele and walking in the park near the school ... Judging by your descriptions, not much has changed ... There Scuola media, and I also wondered how dressed children, girls stretched pants felpah, snekersah, backpacks on their shoulders, boys, too, "sports club", but seen and those girls who recorded himself a gun in "Velino" Legency, top sweater barely ass covers, boots. All anything, but some pieces can not afford such garments, but still go ... In the garden the same, exactly like on the playground in the park, I see a different picture. There are children who are dressed as bomboniere (such a little, but still) for such parents and run a single step ... do not let there children "tutti firmati" (and not children's brands such as Original Marins, Kikko or Prenatal) and " Grand mark "from head to toe, there are mixed version, and there is someone wearing clothes specifically for parks, ie that is not a pity to tear, stain and if something happens to throw. I for adequate clothing and a middle ground, but probably this is repelled from each parent, and as a result is obtained
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanked 39 times
3 #
Опубликовано 17.9.2014 16:45:23 Author | Posted 17/09/2014 16:45:23

I once "Grand Mark" and did not meet, probably just does not overlap. But here and the area does not have (we are "branded" places do not go - more and more in the surrounding villages). I'm more upset to see children almost in rags. No, well, I understand that when a child comes out of the garden, it is necessary directly into the washing machine from head to toe - and it is not only normal but also useful: children at this age and should know the world, playing in the sand, crawling on knees, and dirtying his hands and clothes. Remember the theme "Dirty and happy" (something like that, I do not remember exactly)?

But! If I have a child in this way it is taken from the garden (! And as such he was always), the path we had one - home. If straight from the garden we had somewhere other than at home, I always took with a set change. What is easier then? Case 5 minutes, but the child is okay - just neat and clean, nothing else is necessary. But I can see that 90% of mothers in our area on the little things like dirty clothes, do not pay attention - you can constantly meet zamurzannyh child in a supermarket, a doctor somewhere else. In my opinion, it is not only the lack of culture (both general and culture in clothes), but also disrespect for others. For example, our supermarket located next to the courthouse, and often come to the ladies in business attire (formal suit - jacket, skirt, blouse, high heels). Not the most appropriate form for the supermarket, but it is clear that the Signore only from the office and on the way home. So - these dirty children rub near these ladies, dirtying them obezhdu! Parents - though henna!

Compare, Hosh Hosh not account for. In one of the last times we were in Belarus in theaters several times, different for children. performances. It was the New Year period and had seen all. It was very nice and encouraging to see the girls (beg. School) with his parents, elegant and appropriate (!) Dressed for the theater. The parents were not too lazy to bring a fancy shoes, in the locker room to change s subsidiaries from the cold. The same is seen for the last time at the museum - it's nice to look at smart, appropriate to the situation and place odetyh children.

But there were other (in theaters) - or collected on his knees leggings, old jackets and muddy boots (but there may be parents do not have any money or culture - passed on the ticket as instructed, and dressed in that arm caught ). Or, on the contrary - were girls (7-9 years) in the ballroom long dresses with hairstyles of hairdressers, etc. As far as I know, is about as mom to show off daughters to "discharge" after the beginning. school. I think the reason is longing for "beautiful" - say, in my childhood was not possible - at least let my daughter be. In addition, all the girls in all countries love to play princesses, and where they can they stay? Here are a couple of possibilities - New Year's Eve and the outlet. All...

I have also another problem - the elegant clothes to use NON-KU-YES! At best dress once or twice. Abydna! But where exactly is worn? By the way, to me that child. We here in Minsk, though it is used - museums, restaurants, theaters ... And then? Well, where can I put on a beautiful dress, and the child's pants with the shirt?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 17/09/2014 17:22:14

I have also another problem - the elegant clothes to use NON-KU-YES! At best dress once or twice. Abydna! But where exactly is worn? By the way, to me that child. We here in Minsk, though it is used - museums, restaurants, theaters ... And then? Well, where can I put on a beautiful dress, and the child's pants with the shirt?

I wanted to remain silent but did not work last paragraph you have provoked me, Julia
So many dresses I prostaivaet- "proveshivajut" I sometimes, as they say, "to walk" in the restaurant, with the appropriate accessories, but I feel like an alien right from shameless vypyalivaniya eye (well used by men and by women) and in the restaurant except that they wear a few times in the summer, and in the rest of the year and you can freeze a mammoth

The children's clothes come off the niece nakupalis it and then when I admire sister sends photos and videos)))
By the way, I was once in Bergamo. Very surprised at the elegance and taste of the local inhabitants (but I passed one wedding and battezimo (or krezimo). So it was nice to see.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
5 #
Posted 17/09/2014 17:26:56

Mmmm, I do not know what to say. We start from personal experience, and what we see in the environment. Zamurzanye, dirty children, I am here, where I live, it never saw.
From the garden one does not go dirty, because everyone has smenka in the closet, and if the child soiled his disguised, if he did it just before the arrival of the parents, the mother then decides what to do, but I did not see the dirty, and we often stop with other children at school. In suermarketah, I on the contrary, I see kids dressed up (we went to the people!) And sometimes comes to the ridiculous, to see such elegant and sitting in the truck.
I have the impression that only my zamurzannye can be, and I am constantly norovlyu them "to wash" wet wipes, but probably this is my fad ...
About the clothes, I will agree that rarely elegant dresses, because often these outfits stifle children's movement, sings wears practical clothes. Diane, have handmade dresses, and that, once dressed for the occasion, and has grown since a second on the way, and the two will remain for later, because the size of 3-4 years ...
By the way, in the nursery / kindergartens parents are urged not to wear jeans / trousers with 3meykami, salopet, Tutin, dresses (in the nursery) because it is too early to teach children to dress and these elements (buttons, snake belts) interfere.
It turns out that the kindergarten, only "Tuta" and all that. My Dani goes to polo and shorts, Bermuda shorts but jeans, but many other children too.
Still, I want to note that sometimes it seems that the child is wearing unattractive, because we are accustomed to children to color-bright, here, dressed as a young adult, ie a little infantile clothes with bows ryushikami. While we were here in Abruzzo, this summer, and I noticed a significant difference in the clothes (even the beach) children, I especially liked the family from Naples, because their children were dressed as we are accustomed .
Northern (including mine) were too modest when compared
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
6 #
Posted 17/09/2014 18:02:58

This is bad?

nothing grew and created clothing brands, known all over the world

but the children of the parents from the former Soviet Union dressed in a different way, I agree.
On Monday, I braided podruzhkinogo child. night chat I say, do you imagine, today tidy head were the only foreigners

Girls, what prevents dressed not in tutti every day, and elegant? if this is important to you, why not dress like every day? I have these women (and Italians) is very common. Some are already well suited for school in the morning to 8-and fully painted.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanked 39 times
7 #
Опубликовано 17.9.2014 18:16:34 Author | Posted 17/09/2014 18:16:34

Apparently, in the clothing, as in everything, it feels Italian kampanelizm - in every village its troubles. We, by the way, that's it southerners (though live here for 20-30 years) look like gypsies, beggars we near the metro. Would you come to the school to pick up a child in the house. sneakers or ripped T-shirts and socks? And they had it in the order of things ... Zvinyayte, usmotryaschie bias here - I like the Chukchi: I see - that I sing ...

Specifically about the children. clothing and convenience. First, about the girls. I do not agree. With only mulberries (or leggings + T-shirt) - it's convenient, practical and easy to remove-worn. Now there are lots of various options - the same leggings, but with a frock - even more comfortable for the baby (Dress shirts wider), and much more beautiful. Incidentally, the pants is easier to wear than knitted leggings - they do not stick to the legs. Again, why not choose one of the options dress (convenient!) + Bright tights. Oh, I know why! Because the Italian producers have formed a joint venture with Belarus "Konte". Now fancy tights (I mean bright, original, drawings) can buy only in Belarus! In Italy I have not seen anything like it - all for a pale ... and again well clear the garden or park - where a child has to climb, crawl, run. But there are also other "okkazioni"! The same store to visit, the restaurant-pizzeria ... From my observations - nothing changes! Those wrinkled, stretched out on his knees sport. pants and the same shirt! For us to Stefik to the DR so the girl has come! From an educated family!

About Boys - I do not know about the rigidity of jeans - I buy sooo soft. For me it is much more pleasant and healthier than sitting in school 100% x / b jeans (shtroksy winter) than in sports pants - try to find them without any admixture of synthetics! I am 10 years, maybe a couple and naryla ... And in synthetics perineum sweats heavily ... with consequences for both boys and girls ...

My nephew is studying in Minsk in the gymnasium. It looks like Oxford student. What we have to be inherited - here there is no place to use! Alas ... I do not know ... maybe this option is too "ezadzherato" I, too, like Lena, for a middle ground. In my opinion, the kids at school must wear:
a) convenient and practical
b) is preferably in tension. materials
c) clothing style must match the location and situation (school - an institution, rather than a place to play, and the child has to understand it)
g) Clothing (including school) should educate the taste and culture.

Boy I dress very simply - Trousers / Bermuda felpa + (polo shirt, sweater) - depending on the weather. Spotrivnoe - only on physical-py. Girl dressed ... would really like to come off, I sewed ... - And pants with blouses / blouses and skirts, tunics, dresses - of course, relevant to school fashions and comfortable. And no tights every day and always! Oh, you would have seen these girls ... (specifically in our school, I mean, when somebody comes by way of exception are not in the sport -. So there is pleasure to look at a Holiday!)

Yes, I am inserting here more about grembyuley (and then flood the topic about ur school like bathrobes -. It is the main problem ...). In our school only on one of the holidays (or 2 ... ) Asked children to dress smartly. "Smart" looked just another boy, but my! the rest - oh God ... All other festa - the same robes ... It (the festival!) - so much misery ... cheekbones from such a spectacle brings ... Well wonder that adults do not know how to dress and look ... And why should be able, if the clothes for all occasions, one life - sport. costume. Well, you can still cover up robe ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 8
Posted 17/09/2014 22:48:38

Girls, what prevents dressed not in tutti every day, and elegant?
mmmm how to say, I generally try to find a happy medium, but the fact remains, half of what is in the closet, rarely used, sometimes a third, and the rest of the dressing, and is comfortable things. You're a big girl just like Julia boy, but with small children vyryazhatsya is great health, in all senses, and direct and portable!
Daniele, when I was little (pictured him 2 years) as a horror not like the shirt, came to the aid of batnichki, ie not as a Coton shirt and soft plus vorotnichek, but in general, the child was in vseravno than him sprawl on the stairs ,eg...

Diana is particular preference does not reveal, but not put on any shoes (it is necessary that was soft and not to compress the leg), and preferably as "Mom", then puts on with pleasure.
You know what it shows in the photo, pointing down, remove my shoes !!! Here, we are at a wedding, a year ago, she bravely withstood them in the car (10 minutes) and in the ceremony when in Comune, then had to be removed, and the child all day walking wedding in socks!

I do not like super elegant clothes, I love kazhual chic, this type of option:

Children also prefer clothing of this type here, then they feel very comfortable

at all events, even family, our kids always dressed elegantly, but if you go back to the original teme discussion among children, which I see often in rags anyone had not noticed.
PS pictures need to delay that was seen all kind, but I have them reduced vseravno large.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
9 #
Posted 17/09/2014 23:09:24

one in rags had not noticed.
plyusanus.
only towards the end of the school year, you can already see the much-much faded and stained. But we have some children (from the first to the 5th grade) come in one school because parents work. and that they do not see the parents.
Here, for example, we have. skirts below the knee - is inconvenient to go to school in the toilet. above the knee - it is necessary to move the legs together
Chalcedony tights (and even market) that cotton sit down with terrible force, it turns out that just bought, and already put is not possible - spadyvayut. so now I buy leggings. в этом году, наверное, буду покупать уже колготки эластичные (как на взрослых).
джинсы. простите.... но они слишком впиваются (сами знаете куда). я обычно покупаю в мальчиковском отделе, но постоянно там покупать не будешь.
рубашек я нашила и купила в прошлом году. по одному разу она надела и всё! на этот сезон ни одной рубашки я не купила.
мне не очень нравится как одеваются подростки. но я подозреваю, что когда мой ребенок войдет в этот возраст, то я уже буду просто рада, что она не колется , не трахается с кем попало и не побрила себе половину головы.
я часто забываю, что это ребенок и прошу слишком много.
половина из того,что есть в шкафу, используется очень редко,одна треть иногда,и остальное в разнос,и это удобные вещи.
мама с маленькими детьми - не в счет вообще
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 19 times
# 10
Опубликовано 17.9.2014 23:23:45

[quote]никого в рванье не замечала.

I do not really like to dress up as a teenager. but I suspect that when my child comes to this age, then I'll just be glad that it is not pricked, do not fuck with anyone, and do not shave themselves half of the head.
I often forget that it is a child and ask too much.

[Quote = "mandarinka"] half of what is in the closet, rarely used, sometimes a third, and the rest of the dressing, and is comfortable things. [/ Quote]
Mom with young children - do not count at all [/ Quote]
My son is 12 years old himself buys ... At first I used to razdrazhalo..teper ... There was a couple of years ago in the school dress code- all chernoe- even sneakers And if that's the new sneakers belye- they can not be worn ... needed to contaminate ... Although I, too, in his youth, and iridium chudila- hair sirenevyy..i nogti- claws in green tights tsvet..A dimensionless we were all rainbow colors and ishsho many girls wore - wide belt ... that type of skirt
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 13:08, Processed in 0.903133 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning