L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 15.9.2014 09:35:07 | descending

Winner of the title "Miss America" ​​this year became the representative of the State of New York Kira Kazantsev.

The award ceremony took place on the eve of the beauty contest on September 14 in Atlantic City. Crown 22-year-old Cyrus gave "Miss America" ​​last year, Nina Davuluri. Kazantsev was the third representative of New York in a row, won the prestigious title.
On the new "Miss America," it is known that she was born in San Francisco but recently living in New York. As Lenta.ru reports with reference to the foreign sources, the girl's parents came to the US in 1990 from Moscow. Kira's father a surgeon, and her mother - an estate agent.
Kazantsev participated in various beauty contests 11 years. In 2013, she won the title "Miss New York" and "Miss New York". Also beautiful is studying to be a lawyer at Hofstra University, and wants to become a lawyer specializing in international law. Obtained as a prize of 50 thousand dollars it plans to spend on his education.
http://www.topnews.ru/

Native American Kira Kazantsev, a student at Hofstra University, speaks three languages: in addition to English, she is fluent in Russian and Spanish.
Even during the competition "Miss New York", she chose the topic of legal protection of women from domestic violence, its program called "Love Should not Hurt" ( "Love should not hurt"). "All my public activities associated with women - with the power, authority, influence, they possess I wish every woman knew:. No matter what happens in life, we can not despair you can achieve anything you want, you've got to. this all possible. it is very important for me. it's not just a platform, which I chose because of Miss New York should have some sort of platform. I myself experienced the pain. And it is very important to talk about it ... I've got .. in a very heavy story, when I was in college It was really abusive relationship I could get stuck on them, turning inward, but I got out - and decided to use this experience for the benefit of other women, survivors of violence and decided to show them that, if you want, if determined to get rid of the experienced trauma, you'll be able to do it and become stronger, wiser, you will become happy, "- she told in an interview with Naomi Silber (ForumDaily) in March this year.

At the competition "Miss America" ​​Kira, talking about his human rights activities, with particular emphasis on the fight against sexual violence in the ranks of the US armed forces.

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 22:21, Processed in 1.128721 second (s), 42 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning