Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

640 | Ответить: 7 Views .: 640 | Reply: 7
print ago Forward

[My trip] What is needed to carry the cat on flight Alitalia?

Oksana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 14.9.2014 16:04:39 | descending
Dear forum users! Tell me, please, who have flown with small animals in the last 2 years from Russia to Italy with Alitalia?
My husband and I are going in October, almost a month and no one to leave our Mike Farley, we want to take with you! I looked at the website Alitalia sizes perenosok acceptable and just horrified! 40H24h20 ..... it is carrying for a guinea pig! And our 4-kg cat sits in a carrying a sausage in a bun a la a hot dog! It is also written that if you carry no plastic, it is permissible error of 2-4 cm in a big way .... And if the size of the plastic carrying not correspond to the declared, the animal would fly in the luggage compartment! Which of course we can not allow! After reviewing a bunch of sites pet stores both Russian and Italian, I perenosok plastic with dimensions not found! All begin with the minimum 48h32h31 ......
I do not know what to do and who know .... A friend from Italy to Spain carries her cat Alitalia to carry with such parameters (48h32h31) and everything is fine, but I'm very excited .... Call in and ask Alitaliyu .. .uverena that repeat the information from the site .... I would like to learn how to practice it takes place?
I would be very grateful if someone will respond!
Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 4 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
2 #
Posted 14/09/2014 16:40:03

Re: What is needed to carry the cat on flight Alitalia?

It can try to call them, though? And it is better to drive up in their office in person and try to talk. In flight, most likely it will be possible to pull it out and keep on hand, usually a blind eye to this look.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Oksana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 14.9.2014 17:11:50 Author | Posted 14/09/2014 17:11:50

It can try to call them, though? And it is better to drive up in their office in person and try to talk. In flight, most likely it will be possible to pull it out and keep on hand, usually a blind eye to this look.

Thank you, Alena =) I immediately found a topic Lily-beads, and wrote to her already, and even thought about a girl who was carrying a cat is in our town in Calabria and that Alitaliey wrote, waiting for an answer =) Well, at least, have drive to Pulkovo and ask =)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 4 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
4 #
Posted 14/09/2014 17:19:59

Well, at least, have to drive to Pulkovo and ask =)

I so did on my own experience, but was taking the train. would personally came here, sat down in a chair and whined, "what to do, how to be!" It has a magical effect sometimes.

The fact that the site knows Fig may be written, as it turned out in the process.
And then, "and so did the familiar" to business you will not sew, and another thing the answer to a question from the representative of the company.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Oksana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Опубликовано 14.9.2014 17:28:40 Author | Posted 14/09/2014 17:28:40

[Quote] Well, at the very least, have to drive to Pulkovo and ask =)

I so did on my own experience, but was taking the train. would personally came here, sat down in a chair and whined, "what to do, how to be!" It has a magical effect sometimes.

The fact that the site knows Fig may be written, as it turned out in the process.
And then, "and so did the familiar" to business you will not sew, and another thing the answer to a question from the representative of the company. [/ Quote]
Yes, you, the right course, we can not take risks, you need to find out for sure!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 4 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
6 #
Posted 14/09/2014 17:38:19

By the way, 4 kg - this is not a big cat. Big Cat - 13 kg. (With friends it was)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
7 #
Posted 14/09/2014 18:06:33

Bead flew from Moscow (just do not remember any other). Even where a topic it should be.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Oksana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Опубликовано 14.9.2014 18:35:13 Author | Posted 14/09/2014 18:35:13

Bead flew from Moscow (just do not remember any other). Even where a topic it should be.

=))) We have already written off with Lily, she flew the S7, and there she was strictly told that only a plastic carrying!
But on the Alitalia website says the following: Il trasporto in cabina è soggetto a specifiche condizioni:
l'animale deve rimanere per tutto il viaggio in un trasportino che non superi:
24 cm di altezza
40 cm di lunghezza
20 cm di larghezza
il trasportino deve consentirgli di stare in posizione comoda, di potersi girare e accucciarsi; deve essere ben aerato, impermeabile, resistente e preferibilmente semirigido o morbido purché rispetti le precedenti condizioni. Se il trasportino è di tipo morbido o semirigido nella parte superiore può essere anche leggermente (2-4 cm) più alto di quanto indicato.

Tomorrow I will still call the office, so that already for sure, and if it is confirmed, it is possible to transport by-bag, then its probably and poss.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 15:49, Processed in 0.694699 second (s), 80 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning