L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 12.9.2014 12:11:39 | descending
It is expected that on 26 September 2014 the International Space Station will go first in 20 years, the Russian woman cosmonaut Elena Serova.

Asked by journalists as the first in 20 years, the Russian woman cosmonaut feels the men's team, Serov said: "We have a well-organized team, coordinated work and the experienced guys always help We had a wonderful working together.".
Just female astronaut Anna Kikina can go to space travel in a few years, he told reporters on Wednesday the head of the Cosmonaut Training Center Yuri Lonchakov.

"Anna Kikina passed training. Now the children of her set, which released were training for parachute training, and then they went through to survive in the desert at Baikonur. Very high level of Anna evaluate all instructors who work with her so I think it will be worthy of the astronaut "- Lonchakov said.

Answering the question of when it will be able to go to space travel, he added: "Now they have to be trained in groups and then assigned to the crew. I think that in three years or four, at best. Let's hope so. All data have Anna is "- Lonchakov said.

Also Elena Serova and Anna Kikina the Russian detachment of female astronauts is no more.
RIA News

Serov will fly into space with the hare and oblique

"Olympic hare» daughter Elena Serova - Russian female cosmonaut - chosen as the mascot of the forthcoming expedition to the ISS. "This is a toy that I gave my daughter, she is very valuable and dear to her. This will be the hare with the Olympics, "- said the astronaut on the pre-conference in Star City, September 5, 2014, reports" Interfax ".
Toy will carry the load and functional - its going to be used as an indicator of weightlessness in a spacecraft "Soyuz TMA-14M". Serov also said that is not going to cut her hair flying. Asked how she would care for their hair to the ISS under weightless conditions, Serov said that zapletet them into a braid. "Hairstyle little change, but the hair length will remain the same", - said the astronaut.

Cosmic expedition is scheduled for September 26, 2014. In addition to the ISS will go Serovoj Alexander Samokutyaev and American Barry Wilmore (Barry Wilmore). The crew has to perform at the station for more than 50 experiments and remove old equipment during spacewalk

Serov is the second Russian woman (after Elena Kondakova) in space. During the Soviet era in Earth orbit visited by two representatives of the fair sex - Valentina Tereshkova and Svetlana Savitskaya.
to Lenta.ru

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 14:54, Processed in 0.683994 second (s), 42 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning