912 | Ответить: 7 Views .: 912 | Reply: 7
print ago Forward

[Cooking] Apple Pie

Старожил форума

• Thanked 9 Times
  • Thanked 20 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 11.9.2014 00:43:26 | descending
Girls, you are well done and generously share cool recipes ... well here and I could not resist and wanted to share with you a recipe for a very tasty apple pie (as is already here grow thin ...).
Maybe not quite Italian, but the recipe shared with me over the Italian and my Italian family, he came very much to the taste!
Thus, the ingredients:
300 g flour 00 (I used Farina di farro)
250g sugar
1 sachet levito (baking powder)
3 large eggs
100 grams of milk
50 grams of yogurt (which I invented, yogurt adds softness and fluffiness cake, think white yogurt is also nice)
50g melted butter
1 lemon (from lemon peel need only; the rest can be a tea cake is ready when
And now the most important thing - the apple. I had 5 large variety Reinette apples from our garden. More need to think not, because get "too apple". Yes, still need to be grated cinnamon (in it we then roll in chopped apples).
Thus, first we begin to mix ... all in powder form, i.e. flour, sugar, baking powder. They add the eggs, melted butter, milk, yogurt (or yogurt) and finely slicing lemon peel. All mix mixer should get a creamy mass.
Next we undertake apples. If you are not your own, and purchased, it is better to clean the pelt. 3 apples cut into small cubes, add the cinnamon and throw in a bowl with the mixture.
Cooking protven and warm up the oven to 150 degrees. On protven Put the card yes forno and grease with butter. Fill our mix with apples on protven. Top chop remaining 2 apples into thin slices - it is our decoration
Top lubricates the apples with butter and sprinkle with sugar. Everything is now possible in the oven!
I bake 45 minutes at 150 degrees. Then another 10 minutes at 170 degrees - to make my cake browned. But it depends on your oven. To check availability, from time to time I puncturing the cake with a toothpick. If wet, it means that even crude, continue to bake.
As soon as we see that the browned cake, spread it on a beautiful dish. Above you can sprinkle with vanilla sugar (worse will not be exact)!
Here's a recipe! Not a diet, but very tasty. By the way I did today 2 pie - pie with first protven we ate at once, do not even wait until it cools down a bit - would tolerate no longer forces a drop dead scent was in the kitchen! But the second patty already tasted the cool, along with relatives and friends just in time taxied to visit. All were satisfied! Both adults and children
Bon appetit to you!
Irina
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted on 09/16/2014 9:23:53

Re: Apple Pie

Oh, I love cakes with apples! From a smell can drive you mad! And I'm still in a pie (not exactly, but very similar) add finely chopped nuts, like walnuts longer. In combination with apples they give a piquant and delicate flavor. And in this wonderful cake to add a little raspberry - then really ask cho he likes!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 9 Times
  • Thanked 20 times
3 #
Опубликовано 16.9.2014 14:49:44 Author | Posted 16/09/2014 14:49:44

Thanks for the tip! I that sold pastries in a while ...
Now I want to cook a chocolate cake. Maybe someone will share a delicious recipe? I really do not like to "dry" cakes, my husband and I prefer impregnated
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 17/09/2014 17:30:22

C pleasure in giving the recipe of chocolate sweets! It's kind of a parody of the type on the cake "Sacher". As is known, the original recipe is kept secret. But this cake is very, very bad!
So :
For the sponge:
110g soft butter
Sugar 220 g
6 eggs (whites and yolks separately)
130 g of chocolate
150 g flour
For the ganache:
180 g of dark chocolate (50% cocoa and above)
150 ml cream
For the interlayer:
150 g apricot jam or marmalade

Butter, beat and a half of sugar to a creamy consistency. Add the egg yolks and whisk again. In another bowl, beat whites with the second half of sugar in the meringue. We melt the chocolate in a water bath, and add in the oil-yolk mixture. Well stir. Put the meringue into the chocolate mixture and sift the flour on top. Neat movements from the bottom up stir until smooth. Shift the form in (21-23 cm). The bottom of the need to pave the baking paper. Put in an oven preheated to 180 degrees. Bake until tender, about 30 minutes or so, check with a toothpick. Then take out the form, give stand 15 minutes, take out the cake.
To finely chop the chocolate ganache and pour the boiling cream, mix well and leave for 15 minutes. The cooled sponge cake cut into two thin cakes. Coat with apricot jam, cakes and connect the top cover ganache. Put in the fridge for 2 hours. Very tasty this cake with whipped cream there. Buon appetito!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 211 times
  • Thanks 85 times
5 #
Posted 17/09/2014 17:40:11

Now I want to cook a chocolate cake. Maybe someone will share a delicious recipe?

I have a recipe for a very tasty and, unfortunately, a very high-calorie chocolate cake with hazelnuts without flour. Once or twice a year to prepare, you can, at Christmas or New Year, not more (Again, very high-calorie due to the large number of eggs). If you still want to cook, I will lay out a prescription
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 9 Times
  • Thanked 20 times
6 #
Опубликовано 17.9.2014 17:53:53 Author | Posted 17/09/2014 17:53:53

Oh you! Sacher cake with her husband it is our common lyuboff forever! Thanks for the recipe! How to make sure to send you a photo report!
Yes, Aveita (come on you!), Out with a recipe of chocolate cake with fundukom.U have it in Piedmont very very mnogo.Budem experiment (Christmas is just around the corner).
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 211 times
  • Thanks 85 times
7 #
Posted 17/09/2014 19:33:21

Yes, Aveita (come on you!), Out with a recipe of chocolate cake with hazelnuts.
On the "you" with pleasure
Thus, the need for the cake:
butter - 150g.
dark chocolate (I take "Babaev" bitter) - 175g.
eggs - 8 pcs.
powdered sugar - 200g.
vanilla - 1 tsp..
cocoa powder - 25g.
chopped hazelnuts - 250g.

For the ganache:
Cream 35% - 250ml.
dark chocolate - 200g.

Stir in the chocolate tank and cut into pieces of butter, put the mixture on a water bath. Stir until the butter and chocolate is melted. Remove and stir the mixture became homogeneous. Allow to cool.
Mixer whisk egg yolks, sugar and vanilla. Add the chocolate mixture and mix until uniform. Pour the cocoa and hazelnuts, stir well.
Beat the whites until thick foam. Parts enter whisk whites into the chocolate mixture.
Put the dough into the mold and bake for about an hour. Give cool completely.
Ganache: boil the cream, add the chocolate and stir until smooth. Give cool completely and thicken, stirring occasionally. Spread the cooled cake to them and put into the refrigerator for better thickens (but it is likely that before the cake fridge and can not live ).
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 9 Times
  • Thanked 20 times
# 8
Опубликовано 24.9.2014 21:31:54 Author | Posted 24/09/2014 21:31:54

Toscha, thank you for the recipe for a very tasty chocolate cake. My husband wanted me to help in the preparation: all doing well according to the instructions, but we had a little form and only 3 eggs, so that the ingredients of the recipe had to be divided by 2. Still was such vkusnuypirogek !!!
Photo supplied (Yes, we decided to do without the cream - decorated chocolate crumb in a letter V - the first letter of our name with her husband!)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 15.3.2016 14:35, Processed in 0.630652 second (s), 80 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning